#21 madbomberz

madbomberz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:33 PM

Well we had a pretty good go by just ramboing the priest but we got the priest oom and unlucky to 921hp and then they got the lol fear CS/KS combo off and we lost :(.

So dunno but sitting on rogue is no option for me sitting on the mage is no option for me cause its almost undispellable by my druid all these novas so dunno.

Anyone that can fraps some games against RMP at high rating and you beating them?? woulda be awesome

#22 Palliharava

Palliharava
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:44 PM

tunnel priest and hope they're shit

#23 Blacksheezy

Blacksheezy
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

Rogues make me very sad.
Plz to has more green squares.

Also, looking for a holy paladin for 3s. Hit me up!

#24 Idgit

Idgit
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:26 PM

It's too early to know for sure but I think there's a good chance sub is overpowered...

is that a joke?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:44 PM

is that a joke?

Not a joke... I don't mean overpowered in terms of damage, I mean overpowered defensively. I think it's very true at least in specific situations, probably not all.

For example playing WLD vs RLS, the Rogue + Shaman combo can make the WLD Lock do almost no damage.

Edited by Nadagast, 15 February 2011 - 10:44 PM.

#26 Idgit

Idgit
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

Not a joke... I don't mean overpowered in terms of damage, I mean overpowered defensively. I think it's very true at least in specific situations, probably not all.

AH I can agree there then. But shadowcleave vs RMP is easy as fuck to win. It always has and always will be a massive counter.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Ревущий фьорд
  • Вихрь
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2281
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:09 PM

Faced some scrubby warrior rogue team in 2s as DK holy pala. We obviously killed the warrior but the rogue stayed to try to win.
So he steps to me, garotte 5 sec > kidney 5 sec and Im at 30-40% hp. On 3563 resi...
Insane control, insane survivability together with decent dmg... nice one :rogue: :ph34r:

AH I can agree there then. But shadowcleave vs RMP is easy as fuck to win. It always has and always will be a massive counter.

My mate plays rmp and theyre only having trouble vs the shaman variant, they laugh at the pala version.

Edited by Athená, 15 February 2011 - 11:11 PM.

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#28 madbomberz

madbomberz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:17 AM

lol found another team we cant win restoshaman hunter fdrood xD it is impossible to win them

btw is frost maybe viable to play inside shadowcleave?? or?

#29 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Ревущий фьорд
  • Вихрь
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2281
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:19 AM

lol found another team we cant win restoshaman hunter fdrood xD it is impossible to win them

btw is frost maybe viable to play inside shadowcleave?? or?

How do you lose vs any hunter team as shadowcleave? Hunters get shat on by scleaves so badly...

Edited by Athená, 16 February 2011 - 12:20 AM.

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#30 Typh

Typh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:41 AM

erm, what game are you playing? shadowcleave is one of the easiest comps for RMP to farm now

you only have a slight chance if your scleave with disc priest or rshaman, otherwise your'll lose 100% against anyone with a brain.

one switch to a restodruid or paladin and its game over, and as shadowcleave you cant force a kill easy now against rmp so its just a matter of time then your healer gets shit on ( unless your playing scleave with disc priest / resto sham like i state aboved)

Edited by Typh, 16 February 2011 - 01:46 AM.

Posted Image

#31 GLopez

GLopez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:43 AM

Shadowcleave used to counter RMP because everything was a viable kill target. With the new Combat Readiness and the state of discipline priests, I'm not sure that's really true anymore.

#32 Novinetz

Novinetz
  • Stoleyourgf
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:43 AM

how does shadowcleave lose? desecration everywhere.

#33 GLopez

GLopez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:46 AM

How does RMP lose? Frost Novas everywhere.

#34 Typh

Typh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:53 AM

how does shadowcleave lose? desecration everywhere.

why are people so braindead.

wake the fuck up; sure deathknights are annoying to play against but lets face it, DK's do ZERO burst damage and also warlocks do ZERO burst damage.

rogue sits on warlock, mind numbing + interupts = impossible for warlock to do anything.

rogue and mage do a decent swicth to healer = shadowdance if healer doesnt die, every cooldown is used.

go back on warlock, wait 1min, switch to healer

with the current state of rogues, a rogue switching with shadowdance will force every cooldown, and with even a tiny amount of assisted damage they'll fucking destory the healer.

yeah sure, a deathknight can 'peel' they can slow you abit, but it only takes a shadowstep combo that requires 2seconds to setup to global somthing.

i mean, shadowcleave really cant do anything against it, you basically do zero pressure against rogue teams that train warlocks and its just a matter of time untill they get a good switch and destory somthing.

untill yourve played shadowcleave yourself you wont understand, rogue caster comps fucking destory shadowcleave ( unless you have a rshaman )

we was almost 2.8k playing shadowcleave with a holy paladin with only 5 loses, then we faced chain RMP's and RLS at 2.4k - 2.5k, guess what? we didnt win one, all of them didnt even have a clue wtf they was doing, yet we still lost without even having a chance of winning

---------

but overlooking shadowcleave as a whole, it is very strong against all other comps; however any rogue caster healer you pretty much have a 10% chance of winning and thats based on if there healer fucks up big time.

---------

yeah sure you can get high with shadowcleave, but as a rank one viable comp? with the ever growing amount of rls / rmps fotm comps, its becoming a really dull comp for top competition because you have no chance of beating such comps like rls or rmp even if you completely outplay them

Edited by Typh, 16 February 2011 - 02:08 AM.

Posted Image

#35 Vtec

Vtec
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 3000

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:24 AM

yeah rogues are just dominating right now
Spoiler

#36 Typh

Typh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:38 AM

yea its fucking retarded, i'd rather be playing on prepatch with bloodlust teams against us in arena its that fucking terrible atm.

prepatch playing shadowcleave with hpaladin we could actually outplay and win against almost all comps(expect from spriest mage rdruids).

i mean prepatch we beat all RLS's even though they counted us then with bloodlust, BUT if we placed well, we could still win.

and now in 4.0.6 its fucking impossible to beat rls, we have tried every tactic / every spec and nothing works, and its not like we are even slightly losing, we are getting fucking shat on because its impossible to get pressure.

even if i keep the caster locked down, just a tiny amount of assisted damage from his instants and the rogue can force all cooldowns or just drop our healer alone.

but then again, we are playing with paladin / resto druid healers and there both the easiest classes to kill on a switch.

i still havent played shadowcleave with resto shaman so ive got no clue how it goes vs rls / rmp

Edited by Typh, 16 February 2011 - 02:43 AM.

Posted Image

#37 Zorbis

Zorbis
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:29 AM

I play the druid in a shadowcleave, this bg im in is shitty and we're only @ like 2600 mmr but so far not much trouble with rogue teams.... the only target they can actually kill is me. Dk usually just stops mage casts and I abuse boxes and dispel novas off him alot, I dont play it very offensively, I stay back and root/ff rogue and peel as much as possible when the time allows. The only time they can ever get a poly on me is if they deepfreeze first.... I communicate to my team to stop it somehow everytime I get deep froze, but even then treeform and the dk frenzy both break sheep.

If it comes to a mana fight I will always have better mana than the priest.

So far they can't kill anything that isn't me... but yeah the burst damage rogues can put out is crazy, I only wear 3300 resil because I focus on haste more but I got crit for 3 20k ambushes in a row without barkskin =/

The only last thing I want to add is that I've also tried RLD and although I rather play scleave (scleave for life!) RLD was very strong (even better than scleave, I didnt feel weak against any team), I can play alot more offensive because rogue lives 100x better than a dk and depending on the situation smokebomb is a better defensive cd than amz

sry for wall of txt

#38 Ingtar

Ingtar
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:28 AM

Rogues have certainly been giving me a lot of trouble since all the recent changes. It seems against RMPs with a brain we just lose consistently, even having a resto shaman healer. A good mage/rogue put out an incredible amount of control along with plenty of ways to stop our shaman from getting heals off.

#39 stazzy

stazzy
  • Junkies

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:40 AM

cant see how a scleave with a pala stands a chance.

#40 Vtec

Vtec
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 3000

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:55 AM

same with druid, brother
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic