#2 cydial

cydial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:13 AM

give instant cyclone to moonkins and take it away from ferals.
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:23 AM

Remove the eclipse system because it's totally counter-productive to PvP OR make starfire a 2 sec cast, reduce damage accordingly.
Remove that moonfire spam talent, who can take me seriously as a moonkin lol ...
get Instant Roots in Moonkin Form only.

Improve mushrooms, by upping the range to at least 15 yards, upping the damage by another 50% at least. That way noone good will still get hit by three of them, but if you stack them they can act as a deterrence for opponents.

#4 Fadezz^

Fadezz^
  • Fadezz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/1/1/1/.

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:26 AM

new talent! Owlkin Resilience- each time the moonkin takes direct damage, incoming damage is reduced by 250 stacking up to 10 times. Lasts 8 seconds.

:lol: mebe 250 is too much! but mebe noT?!

Edited by Fadezz^, 12 February 2011 - 01:28 AM.

#5 Naatzors

Naatzors
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:42 AM

Dw man you're getting hotfixed

Joke damage reduction hotfix :(

Moonfury (Balance druid mastery) is being changed from 15% to 8% Arcane and Nature damage.
Posted Image

#6 noctowl

noctowl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 2475

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:50 AM

Dw man you're getting hotfixed

Joke damage reduction hotfix :(

Moonfury (Balance druid mastery) is being changed from 15% to 8% Arcane and Nature damage.

meh, not really that huge. still unneeded though

#7 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:10 AM

Instant roots would be nice and I'd like to see it be a stacking buff when hit to reduce your roots cast time by 0.75/1.5 seconds, or something like that. The moonfury nerf is downright offensive; once again PVE gets our PVP gameplay raped. Moonkins are already weak and now they will do 9% less damage across the board? What the hell?

My dream fix would be typhoon applying a 3 or 4 second root. Preferably undispellable but let's not get greedy. I think at this point in the game literally EVERY other spec in the game has had time in a T1 comp but Moonkin never has. It's just so discouraging. If moonkins could get just a little more help in the defense department then we would be perfect right now, but with a 9% damage nerf it seems like once again it's 1 step forward, 3 steps back.

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

#8 heyimqq

heyimqq
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:10 AM

all hybrid casters should get some form of dispersion (sprists, eles, moonkins)

defensive CD and or mana problem fixed

Posted Image

rip

#9 noctowl

noctowl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:13 AM

Instant roots would be nice and I'd like to see it be a stacking buff when hit to reduce your roots cast time by 0.75/1.5 seconds, or something like that. The moonfury nerf is downright offensive; once again PVE gets our PVP gameplay raped. Moonkins are already weak and now they will do 9% less damage across the board? What the hell?

My dream fix would be typhoon applying a 3 or 4 second root. Preferably undispellable but let's not get greedy. I think at this point in the game literally EVERY other spec in the game has had time in a T1 comp but Moonkin never has. It's just so discouraging. If moonkins could get just a little more help in the defense department then we would be perfect right now, but with a 9% damage nerf it seems like once again it's 1 step forward, 3 steps back.

It's only an 8% nerf and only during eclipse. Also it just recently got buffed so this nerf will put it a little bit behind where it was last patch, but not by much. I agree that it's really, really unnecessary though.

#10 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:39 AM

It's only an 8% nerf and only during eclipse. Also it just recently got buffed so this nerf will put it a little bit behind where it was last patch, but not by much. I agree that it's really, really unnecessary though.

Maybe I missed something, wouldn't a 9% reduction in Moonfury be a 9% damage reduction at all times? I don't understand how it's only a nerf during eclipse.

#11 noctowl

noctowl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:40 AM

Nevermind I'm wrong, I was thinking it was a mastery nerf (because it says balance druid mastery in parenthesis, even though moonfury isn't our mastery). Either way it's 7% and not 9% though. 15%-7%=8%

Edited by Ledz, 12 February 2011 - 03:44 AM.

#12 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

Actually it was originally a nerf to 8%, but then they changed it to 6%. That's where I got my 9% damage nerf numbers from. However there is somewhat good news in that Blizzard just posted and said that it will now be nerfed from 15% to 10%.

I guess I can live with that.

#13 Jorge

Jorge
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:12 AM

It still is funny as fuck how blizzard seems completely oblivious of the shit they do in their game

#14 noctowl

noctowl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:26 AM

Actually it was originally a nerf to 8%, but then they changed it to 6%. That's where I got my 9% damage nerf numbers from. However there is somewhat good news in that Blizzard just posted and said that it will now be nerfed from 15% to 10%.

I guess I can live with that.

Yeah, it's not too bad, but still unnecessary. As for where I got my numbers, the percentage that was posted on mmo champ (which is where I was reading it from) has changed like 4 times in the last 2 hours so..

It still is funny as fuck how blizzard seems completely oblivious of the shit they do in their game

Couldn't agree more.

#15 Epothos

Epothos
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1149

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:33 AM

I would like for all of my spells to be instant and castable in Moonkin form. Thank you.

Edited by Epothos, 12 February 2011 - 07:33 AM.

#16 Jorge

Jorge
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:33 AM

Roots don't even have to be instant, they just gotta make them 0.5 and they'll be worth using. But right now other than natures grasp, and solar beam you can't afford to cast them over cyclone.

#17 Epothos

Epothos
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1149

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:45 AM

As a Moonkin I find that:

My damage is shitty
All of spells/abilities either have a 3 second cast or 3 second delay
I can't kill anything in the presence of a pillar
I hate eclipse
I hate mushrooms
I hate that we are balanced around the last 2 abilities
I actually die faster this patch
Blizzard hates us ferreal

The solution?

Change the 4-pc set bonus to make our next wrath/starfire instant cast instead of increases eclipse power. Same effect, but better.

Give me back my armor... bitch.

Just thinking about all this hurts me head. I'd much rather just call Blizzard stupid. Proof? Thrash, Wild Mushrooms, and Stampedeing roar.

#18 Laser

Laser
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • RBG: 2856

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:53 AM

- They should get rid of the mushroom damage and just make the size equivalent to that of hunter traps, curently I find them next to useless. SO YES to making mushrooms more useful.

- I thought I wouldn't care much about instant roots because you could root into silence in one global, however now melee cleaves just eat my face. So YES to instant roots.

- I played a few games this week and forgot I could not go from travel -> travel to get out of roots and its really getting annoying. So YES to entanglement.

All together I like the damage reduction in moonkin instead of armor, it helps me more all around however it is still the melee cleaves where I have a lot of problems doing anything.

P.S. FUCK THE DAMAGE NERF
Laser - Bonechewer
Strength - Illidan

#19 Domesauce

Domesauce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2098

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:09 AM

have you guys not played moonkin/aff/rsham lsd? this comp is absolutely insane and makes me think the current nerfs to moonkin are not nearly enough (not that i'm complaining).

#20 Grayer

Grayer
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:02 AM

have you guys not played moonkin/aff/rsham lsd? this comp is absolutely insane and makes me think the current nerfs to moonkin are not nearly enough .

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<