#41 Jaadyn

Jaadyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:01 PM

Does it seem broken to anyone else that priests offensive magic dispel still rips two items and spriests seemingly can't oom anymore, thus outlasting goes out the window, and they have the best hybrid offspec healing as Talbadar has explained..? Maybe I'm missing something but spriests seem tooooo good right now. Feedback welcome.

#42 Moridinn

Moridinn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 1983

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

Does it seem broken to anyone else that priests offensive magic dispel still rips two items and spriests seemingly can't oom anymore, thus outlasting goes out the window, and they have the best hybrid offspec healing as Talbadar has explained..? Maybe I'm missing something but spriests seem tooooo good right now. Feedback welcome.

2/10

#43 Vexx

Vexx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:57 PM

nice informative post talb, made me rethink about using psychic scream glyph.

i haven't done arenas in a few weeks, haven't even tried the "fixed" sin and punishment. i'm kinda leaning toward 2/3 mental agility over 2/3 pw:s, but that might be just poor mana management and/or lack of game experience as shadow.

#44 Sugarhighwhoo

Sugarhighwhoo
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 1526

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:31 AM

I wouldn't say we CAN'T oom.
"The mouse can now no longer be used to turn player characters. In many cases, this gave certain players a slight advantage over those that used their keys to turn." - Bashiok

#45 capsules

capsules
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/1/1/0/0
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

Comps to run:

#3 :priest: :druid: :deathknight: (Resto, but don't play this please.)

(Resto, but don't play this please.)

You are the worst.

Edited by Aminae, 19 February 2011 - 09:17 PM.

#46 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

You are the worst.

what?

I don't play double healer -_-

#47 Avengerz619

Avengerz619
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 384

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:43 PM

You sir are clueless.. Shadowpriests are the fastest ooming classes in arena after elemental shamans.. You certainly can outlast shadowpriest comps and mana burning them is even more viable.. Plus they have literally 0 pressure when oom =)

#48 Jaadyn

Jaadyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:08 AM

You sir are clueless.. Shadowpriests are the fastest ooming classes in arena after elemental shamans.. You certainly can outlast shadowpriest comps and mana burning them is even more viable.. Plus they have literally 0 pressure when oom =)

I'm clueless, how? Spriests can oom, sure - but not with proper CD usage with a resto shaman it seems. Shadowplay, #1 outlast comp right now.

#49 Avengerz619

Avengerz619
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

Cause manatide is insane now as it depends on the shamans spirit not the mages =)

#50 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

I have a few questions, ill just hijack this thread.

1. What trinket should I use? Resi/Proc or Use.
2. When do you use mind spike? Arnt dots almost always better?

#51 napsilan

napsilan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:06 PM

on use is better generally for dps, and usually for healers too. I have the proc one and I've had it trigger too many times pre-shielding and then do nothing when the fighting started. DPS especially know when you have a burst window and need to use it.

The best use of mind spike that I've seen (used against me, I play disc) is as a fast switch with archangel. Dot up one target to build pressure and if you see someone else out of position, swap to them with angel/spike/blast.

#52 Brownieshere

Brownieshere

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:56 AM

You should probably edit glyphs for shadow. "Glyph of Dispel Magic" seeing as how we cannot use it to help out our healers using this glyph anymore

;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<