fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:43 PM

I didn't know traps had a 2m cd.

I didn't know scatter didn't break on damage, lasted 5 seconds, and freezing trap froze everyone near it in an AOE when it goes off.

Not to mention that players don't run around in a 5-10 yard radius while their deep frozen.

And the fact that Hunters have no 0 cooldown CC to follow up a rof or stack together with a rof.

I didn't know that spell pen didn't affect ROF, meaning that anywhere between 10-30% of the times you cast it, it'll just get resisted, through no effort of the opposing team, and there's no way to prevent it.

Anyway.... sorry for the derail, I just hate stupid posts.

-------------

What do you guys think about FeralMP compared to RMP? Been fighting a lot of different FeralMP teams tonight, and only the occasional RMP, but RMP feels about 100x easier to beat due to no instant/casted cyclone spam, rogues aren't unpeelable, rogues actually die after they shield wall, and their constant damage isn't as ridiculously insane (burst is probably comparable).

Edited by fant0m8, 14 March 2011 - 12:13 AM.

Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#162 nikolas

nikolas
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:01 AM

RMP is easily the best comp in the game. So far I've done 35-0 and climbed to 3050 mmr.
Sure some cleaves and SP comps can be hard, but it's really in favor of RMP at high level of play.
In 4.1 all the bad RMPs that never managed to lock down both dispelers will rise and take over the ladders.

#163 Watlok

Watlok
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

What do you guys think about FeralMP compared to RMP? Been fighting a lot of different FeralMP teams tonight, and only the occasional RMP, but RMP feels about 100x easier to beat due to no instant/casted cyclone spam, rogues aren't unpeelable, rogues actually die after they shield wall, and their constant damage isn't as ridiculously insane (burst is probably comparable).

FeralMP is viable.

I'd say rmp is better in skilled hands for a lot of reasons. Smoke Bomb being a non-drd entire team cc that doesn't break on damage being a big one.

Edited by Watlok, 14 March 2011 - 03:52 PM.

#164 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:58 PM

RMP is easily the best comp in the game. So far I've done 35-0 and climbed to 3050 mmr.
Sure some cleaves and SP comps can be hard, but it's really in favor of RMP at high level of play.
In 4.1 all the bad RMPs that never managed to lock down both dispelers will rise and take over the ladders.

Crueldad

#165 Silentmurdr

Silentmurdr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:08 PM

Bloodlust

See wat I did der?

#166 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:11 PM

You didn't do anything... you're bad

#167 lucrativex

lucrativex
  • Junkies

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

Crueldad

ok im pretty sure eu bgs are full of really good players, pls shut your ignorant mouth
Posted Image

#168 stazzy

stazzy
  • Junkies

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

:priest: :rogue: :mage:

#169 nikolas

nikolas
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:24 AM

Crueldad

Sure its bad, but most bgs are. My point still stands as the soon to become r2 team is rolling shadowplay and sometimes with a war (theyre decent, belive it or not).

#170 Neddeuce

Neddeuce
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Uther
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:55 AM

Been running into a lot of fire mages in arena in the past 2 days and for some reason they're pretty hard to kill as rmp...

#171 Tyumbra

Tyumbra
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:17 AM

Been running into a lot of fire mages in arena in the past 2 days and for some reason they're pretty hard to kill as rmp...

Then you're doing it wrong.

#172 Neddeuce

Neddeuce
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Uther
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:10 PM

Then you're doing it wrong.

Rogue gets impact stunned, mage blazing speeds (seems like it's constantly procced), whatever melee is there is constantly on my rogue, have an easier time killing frost mages.

#173 Broxxy

Broxxy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1706
  • 3v3: 2134

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

I didn't know scatter didn't break on damage, lasted 5 seconds, and freezing trap froze everyone near it in an AOE when it goes off.

Not to mention that players don't run around in a 5-10 yard radius while their deep frozen.

And the fact that Hunters have no 0 cooldown CC to follow up a rof or stack together with a rof.

I didn't know that spell pen didn't affect ROF, meaning that anywhere between 10-30% of the times you cast it, it'll just get resisted, through no effort of the opposing team, and there's no way to prevent it.

Anyway.... sorry for the derail, I just hate stupid posts.

-------------

If you think about it, DP, ring of frost is like scatter trap, Blizz took everything shitty about scatter trap and removed it, renamed the spells made them easier to accomplish and gave them to a control class. No more tiny target , resists or partners eating em up. Just tacked on a longer cd. It would be the same case if they ever addressed hunter freezing trap. If it were made a targetable cast or even targetable instant then scatter trap would be just as broken. Well minus the fact that you have to trade your snares for a trap and dont have an on demand spam cc like sheep.

Edited by Broxxy, 19 March 2011 - 01:40 AM.

#174 Tyumbra

Tyumbra
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:10 AM

Rogue gets impact stunned, mage blazing speeds (seems like it's constantly procced), whatever melee is there is constantly on my rogue, have an easier time killing frost mages.

Dunno what to tell you. All I know is that every Fire Mage I have ever run into during WOTLK and Cata has been awful. I don't think I've ever fought a good one. As long as your healer knows how to dispel fast, it's not an issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<