#1 shazamloll

shazamloll
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:06 AM

Thanks blizzard for breaking the game once again with 17k shatters.

#2 joshc92

joshc92
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kalecgos
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:35 AM

I agree. Mages took a MAJOR nerf hit with this latest patch. I feel like my max dmg outburst doesnt compensate for the nerf to CC. I can hardly drop decent opponents past 50% with their cds up.... Speaking after just playing long warlock mage 2s tonight... ugh /sadface

#3 Tyumbra

Tyumbra
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:42 AM

Thanks blizzard for breaking the game once again with 17k shatters.

It was a necessary change because our pesky 13k Icelance crits posed a serious threat to anyone and everything. Nevermind Hunters getting upwards of 80k damage in a single GCd with an Aimed Shot/Chimaera Shot combo, or Warriors still having the capability of 100-0ing people in 3 seconds.

#4 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:08 AM

B) :warlock:

#5 affix

affix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2479

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

got crit for 44k/32k/30k back to back by a fury warrior today, i went full to empty in literally 3GCDs

#6 averuki

averuki
  • Junkies

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:38 AM

got crit for 44k/32k/30k back to back by a fury warrior today, i went full to empty in literally 3GCDs

lol same here xD
probably gonna see some fury wars doing arenas soon

#7 Pierdevara

Pierdevara
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/1/1/.

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

and i guess they wont fix it to fast, since warrs/hunters had this big crits since TR was up..
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail
Posted Image

#8 Athan

Athan
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:37 AM

I hope T2 weapons never come out now LOL

#9 Magedeth

Magedeth
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aerie Peak
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:40 AM

I think it's cool that Blizzard devs learnt from their mistakes in wotlk and started to listen to the community.
They're really putting some time and effort into balancing pvp, and they adjust things after complicated calculations and testing, instead of just buffing/nerfing this and that ability by a random percentage.
I'm very pleased with cataclysm and can't wait to see what these masterminds are cooking up next.

Edited by Magedeth, 09 February 2011 - 11:40 AM.

#10 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Ревущий фьорд
  • Вихрь
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2281
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:51 AM

Deserved.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#11 Zaibuf

Zaibuf
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:14 PM

lol same here xD
probably gonna see some fury wars doing arenas soon

j/k soothe and they are fucked.

Myself and my Warrior always start on the Mage, if the Rogue opens in a good place for us, we swap and try to 1-2 global him.

Posted Image

#12 inpulamea

inpulamea
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Survival
  • LocationBucharest/Romania

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:04 PM

I think it's cool that Blizzard devs learnt from their mistakes in wotlk and started to listen to the community.
They're really putting some time and effort into balancing pvp, and they adjust things after complicated calculations and testing, instead of just buffing/nerfing this and that ability by a random percentage.
I'm very pleased with cataclysm and can't wait to see what these masterminds are cooking up next.

How they are listening to the comunity???

Furry warr crit me for 39k 30k 30k in 3GCD. Did the comunity asked for this??? NO

necrotic strike absorbed 45k healing. DId the comunity asked for this??? NO

Frost mages have lost all their burst and now they are a broken arena class. Did the comunity asked for this?? NO

They have obliterated feral druids. Did the comunity asked for this>>?? NO

Is time to turtle ratings fellow mages.

See ya playing hunter and Dk after patch

#13 woksSUCKS

woksSUCKS
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire 1/0/1/1/0/0/0
  • Locationsomewhere in scotland

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:10 PM

I love Blizzards logic with hunters.

OVERBUFF THEM TO THE SKY!
dont mess with me ok

#14 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:12 PM

Deserved.

What ? Mages pre-nerfs were already medium-quality on higher ratings when playing vs good opponents, now they're just beyond salvation, will only continue work in DK/warlock/SP + mage comps.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#15 Ynxeu

Ynxeu
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2372
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:41 PM

What ? Mages pre-nerfs were already medium-quality on higher ratings when playing vs good opponents, now they're just beyond salvation, will only continue work in DK/warlock/SP + mage comps.

^
but ye

#16 Tyumbra

Tyumbra
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:59 PM

Yeah but they're melee. They're supposed to hit like that! And their stuff can be soothed to make them not Super Saiyan! And clearly Mages don't have to worry about offensive dispels or using cooldowns because we can still 100-0 people in 15 seconds while controlling the whole other team and CSing damage and heals while knitting a scarf and cooking a delicious pizza to serve to everyone giving us a +5000 Int/Stam/Str/Agi buff and tanking all other damage because we're Mages and don't have to worry about being attacked because none of our stuff can be dispelled and we're unstoppable juggernauts that have ruined the game for the past 6 years and none of us should be able to 2v1 or 3v1 random world bads because that just shows that we're unstoppable juggernauts and we deserved a nerf because our damage was way too high because we had to stack crit to make it worthwhile and nothing else and so because we all have a 100% chance to crit against frozen targets which happens to be every 2 seconds because we have 800 different ways of freezing people for full durations and none of our novas break early due to damage because we're unstoppable juggernauts.

We needed a nerf.

#17 Haks

Haks
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Scarlet Crusade
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

Yeah but they're melee. They're supposed to hit like that! And their stuff can be soothed to make them not Super Saiyan! And clearly Mages don't have to worry about offensive dispels or using cooldowns because we can still 100-0 people in 15 seconds while controlling the whole other team and CSing damage and heals while knitting a scarf and cooking a delicious pizza to serve to everyone giving us a +5000 Int/Stam/Str/Agi buff and tanking all other damage because we're Mages and don't have to worry about being attacked because none of our stuff can be dispelled and we're unstoppable juggernauts that have ruined the game for the past 6 years and none of us should be able to 2v1 or 3v1 random world bads because that just shows that we're unstoppable juggernauts and we deserved a nerf because our damage was way too high because we had to stack crit to make it worthwhile and nothing else and so because we all have a 100% chance to crit against frozen targets which happens to be every 2 seconds because we have 800 different ways of freezing people for full durations and none of our novas break early due to damage because we're unstoppable juggernauts.

We needed a nerf.

Captain! Captain, the sarcasm metre it's... it's off the charts! I dinnay know if I can handle it!

#18 Tyumbra

Tyumbra
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:32 PM

Captain! Captain, the sarcasm metre it's... it's off the charts! I dinnay know if I can handle it!

HEY!

This here is the Internet. We don't use your mumbo jumbo "metre" SI units here! BEGONE!

#19 Silentmurdr

Silentmurdr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:59 PM

After a few arena games I must say this is ridiculous...

#20 Pinlol

Pinlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:37 PM

So what you're trying to say is that being forced to be a "CC faggot" with little/no haste and complaining about legitimate issues such as our now current lack of burst means we should "analyze our play"?

So Warriors, DKs, Hunters, and Rogues having multiple self-sustaining non-dispellable abilities and large amounts of burst is ok, but God forbid Mages from being in that position?

Got it.

I find your posts very amusing (in a good way).

+rep

you DO realize that beast cleave is a horrible comp, right?

- Tuvahl

http://www.xfire.com...ideo/pinsleepe/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<