Photo

Is it really that bad?

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#221 Manakuski

Manakuski

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:24 PM

We continued playing wlp and i found out that i can rape priests quite nicely... Faced some rmp:s and in 3 games i managed to solo their priests quite easily by using storm on their cc-attempts and then reckbomb the priest to death.

#222 Wexlike

Wexlike
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:14 AM

Tanked 100 rating this week to disconnects. :P Yep, charge disconnects are back as a nice extra nerf.

i got an "intervene disconnect" xD

#223 ProudToBeAWoman

ProudToBeAWoman

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:39 AM

Did a bit of 2's to screw around. Holy shit do I never want to play fury again.

That was not fun.

I'll take gimp arms over this stupid bullshit.
FUCK

#224 kingston

kingston
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • RBG: 384

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

i got an "intervene disconnect" xD

lol like a bawss

#225 Aggronaut

Aggronaut
  • Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationPA

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:20 PM

Did a bit of 2's to screw around. Holy shit do I never want to play fury again.

That was not fun.

I'll take gimp arms over this stupid bullshit.

I'll take Blood DK for 500 Alex.

#226 Lorthar

Lorthar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Xavius
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:52 PM

Tanked 100 rating this week to disconnects. :P Yep, charge disconnects are back as a nice extra nerf.

Lol, keep getting that since patch

Edited by Lorthar, 14 February 2011 - 07:54 PM.

#227 Xsv

Xsv
  • Junkies

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:56 AM

played 2 games of 2s today. both lasted 45 minutes. both games were against a healer/dk i was playing resto druid/warrior. ive never raged so hard in this game and ive been playing since beta. im done with my warrior. this shits a fucking joke, i literally sat in the middle of the arena and /danced untill we both lost cuz i didnt want that stupid fuck to get points. anyways GO WARRIORS!

i literally dont even have the patience to try to find a 3rd partner for 3s, let alone make that person suffer because hes playing with a warrior.

#228 Wexlike

Wexlike
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:50 AM

haha i've never screamed that loud after 30min against priest/subrogue who were pillarhumping and restealthing the whole game while i cant do anything to prevent that..

i feel like i'm getting an alcoholic addict since these warrior nerfs.. (well really, i killed a bottle of rum in a 4 hours long 2on2 sessions.. -.-,,)

#229 bynd

bynd
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Eonar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:11 PM

haha i've never screamed that loud after 30min against priest/subrogue who were pillarhumping and restealthing the whole game while i cant do anything to prevent that.. i feel like i'm getting an alcoholic addict since these warrior nerfs.. (well really, i killed a bottle of rum in a 4 hours long 2on2 sessions.. -.-,,)

hahah best part about that is... your partner probably wont be able to tell if your drunk or not because warriors are so mindless right now.

#230 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:36 AM

played 2 games of 2s today. both lasted 45 minutes. both games were against a healer/dk i was playing resto druid/warrior. ive never raged so hard in this game and ive been playing since beta. im done with my warrior. this shits a fucking joke, i literally sat in the middle of the arena and /danced untill we both lost cuz i didnt want that stupid fuck to get points. anyways GO WARRIORS!

i literally dont even have the patience to try to find a 3rd partner for 3s, let alone make that person suffer because hes playing with a warrior.

as resto/war, most healer/DK teams last 30 seconds to 5 mins, depending on what healer it is.

if it's a pally/priest it's usually over pretty fast, if it's a shaman/druid that humps a pillar the game can draw out a bit, but they should die eventually when you get a CC chain up or global one of them randomly.
wat is dis game

#231 Asdfman

Asdfman
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 2/0/1/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2280
  • RBG: 1713
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:08 AM

DK/healer feels like the easiest thing to face in 2v2 atm, regardless of healer. Our winrate is pretty much 100%, only losses were to some backpedaling 2200 russian DK that I simply could not attack. And it was easily winnable even when DA was 100% speed. Reason for this is that you do 2x-3x the DK's damage when sitting on him and make sure your healer doesn't kite away too far from you.

#232 Wickedpallyx

Wickedpallyx
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Icecrown
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:26 AM

Faced a double frost mage on my warrior alt today. Threw my head against the wall as hard as I possibly could shortly after. Yep.

#233 Easydoesit

Easydoesit
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Archimonde
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:32 PM

I'll take Blood DK for 500 Alex.

*beep*

What is autowin?

0 user(s) are reading this topic