Layback
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Draenor
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

this addon seems like complete overkill lol. Mana tide? really?

#42 xxDamnationxx

xxDamnationxx
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:11 AM

I have arena and BG mode off right now, have it set to hidden, not smart, I like when the CD disappears after use, because if I'm doing 3s I don't want it clogging up my 15 inch monitor, haha.

Anyways, I was in a duel and it showed lichborne at 15 seconds CD(the CD seemed like it was almost done with, the clock-like rotation was almost up), second time the person lichborned it said 35 seconds, not sure why that is. Also, when I did /ib test it did that with a few, silence was halfway done, said 20 seconds, even though it should be 45 seconds. Is this a bug, did I do something wrong, or is it because I'm outside of BGs/arena? Thanks and sorry about the terrible wording of my questions.

EDIT: Also seems like Gnaw doesn't show up if the pet is in dark transformation? Btw, great addon, just thought I'd post these issues I'm having :)

#43 robrman

robrman
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:24 AM

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for testing my fixes. Everything should be working now :)

Robrman

#44 matti4s

matti4s
  • Premium

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

Cool addon.
Would be nice if i could change size of the icons and use omnicc for timers (using omnicc filters on framestack)

Regarding Smoke bomb can't you just check if someone gets the smoke bomb aura applied?

#45 Conquest

Conquest
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1584
  • 3v3: 1849
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 384

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

I haven't tried it out in an arena yet but does this remove all the other spells other than the usable ones by opponent?
for example playing vs TSG does it remove spell lock counterspell icons etc?
LOL.................
Posted Image

#46 Teslol

Teslol
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

thanks man

I rape babies...

Taken completely out of context
Posted Image

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

#47 robrman

robrman
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:00 PM

Cool addon.Would be nice if i could change size of the icons and use omnicc for timers (using omnicc filters on framestack)Regarding Smoke bomb can't you just check if someone gets the smoke bomb aura applied?

You can use the following commands to do this, first one will allow omniCC to show timers and second will scale the icons. Currently you can only scale them as one but I'll be uploading a fixed version that allows separate scaling.
For now, use these:
/juked nocd
/juked scale <value>

I haven't tried it out in an arena yet but does this remove all the other spells other than the usable ones by opponent?for example playing vs TSG does it remove spell lock counterspell icons etc?

If you use the following settings, it will only display the cooldowns once they've been used, which means if you face TSG, you wont see counterspell, you'll only see the cooldowns that have been used such as bladestorm or ams etc. Just enable Juked smart, if you want the icons to disappear once they're off cooldown then use /juked hidden aswell.
/juked smart turn this on to only show the icon once its been used

This picture shows how the modes work http://i.imgur.com/iIQLz.png Hope that helped.

Robrman

#48 Conquest

Conquest
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1584
  • 3v3: 1849
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 384

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:24 AM

You can use the following commands to do this, first one will allow omniCC to show timers and second will scale the icons. Currently you can only scale them as one but I'll be uploading a fixed version that allows separate scaling.
For now, use these:
/juked nocd
/juked scale <value>

If you use the following settings, it will only display the cooldowns once they've been used, which means if you face TSG, you wont see counterspell, you'll only see the cooldowns that have been used such as bladestorm or ams etc. Just enable Juked smart, if you want the icons to disappear once they're off cooldown then use /juked hidden aswell.
/juked smart turn this on to only show the icon once its been used

This picture shows how the modes work http://i.imgur.com/iIQLz.png Hope that helped.

Robrman

Ah so it only appears after it has been used. Alright man thanks just used it in arena a couple of seconds ago, so amazing.
LOL.................
Posted Image

#49 Mylo

Mylo
  • Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

I know you added growup, is there any chance you could add growleft too? Would be handy as I put it on the left side of my screen so when it grows right it goes a bit further toward the center than I'd like, thanks.

#50 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:44 AM

Roberman I love you...been looking for something like this
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#51 S!nturvy

S!nturvy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/./2

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:01 PM

I know you added growup, is there any chance you could add growleft too? Would be handy as I put it on the left side of my screen so when it grows right it goes a bit further toward the center than I'd like, thanks.

This!

#52 shivane27

shivane27
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:52 PM

Great addon
Thanks

#53 Shamanizer

Shamanizer
  • Premium Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 767

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:03 PM

is there any updates to JukedParty?

everytime i log in, i have to renter my commands for it.. it cant "remember" my settings from login to login?
Vhell at MLG 2010 at Sodah vs tremor totem:

"Tremor totem is a totem that will pulse and break fears. Right when you drop it, it will break fears too. What we saw was Sodah targeting the tremor totem right from the start, he has a macro that will target the tremor totem..."

???

#54 robrman

robrman
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:12 AM

Done. Pending on Curse, updated already on wowinterface. Or my web server: http://robrman.ath.c...Juked-1.2.6.zip

is there any updates to JukedParty?everytime i log in, i have to renter my commands for it.. it cant "remember" my settings from login to login?

http://robrman.ath.cx/juked/JukedParty.zip Updated it, saves my settings but if its not working for you let me know

I'll be looking into updating the options menu with a graphical interface to make it simpler to manage. Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.

Robrman

#55 ibakstabyou

ibakstabyou
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Saurfang
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:21 PM

Hi, this might be a silly question... but how do i move this addon to the right of my screen?

i unlocked it ( /juked lock ) i believe, but still wont let me move.

EDIT: i found out how to move it, nvm

but i dont want to see any cooldowns other then interrupts, how do i change that?

#56 robrman

robrman
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:35 PM

Type "/juked prioonly" should fix it

Robrman

#57 JohnnyUSA_481645

JohnnyUSA_481645
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronze Dragonflight
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Combat 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:01 PM

Type "/juked prioonly" should fix it

Robrman

Rob, i must say, excellent addon. Really thankful to you.

Now i have a couple of noobish questions if i may :-)

1. Could u possible add tooltip text on mouseover?
2. It would b brilliant if u can make it to show the target CD's only for instance, rather than showing all cd's of hostile players around me. Something like Icycle does, but he does it on nameplates, i want cd's showed Juked style.

Hope i don't sound like a noob with these requests.

Best regards,

#58 frank235

frank235
  • Premium

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:57 AM

Is it possible to have the main bar with all the cooldown to be smart enabled and hidden enabled, and the prio bar with all the interupts to be smart disabled and hidden enabled? If so could someone let me know how this is possible. Thanks.

#59 frank235

frank235
  • Premium

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:21 PM

bump

#60 aimzz

aimzz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

this seems like kind of a noob question but even when it says juked bars are unlocked i cant move the prio bar. any reason why?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<