zsuper
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:28 PM

I'm in Germany.

Where can I order a gaming PC from? I've found a few websites, but the pricing is abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous.

I'm just looking to spend maybe 600-1000 EUR on something that will handle WoW/LoL/etc flawlessly for a few months.

So far, the cheapest I've been able to find was about $1600 and the specs were pretty bad; by comparison, my PC in Canada was nearing the $4000 range, was 3 years old, and had better specs.

I'm expecting to have to order from the UK, seeing as I don't speak German.

URLs plx

#2 ph10m

ph10m
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/

have fun! They're selling pre-overclocked computers there for a little extra cash, but they know their shit and is selling top quality products.

As part of Geopost DPD UK have access to one of Europe's largest courier networks ensuring one company handles delivery of your parcel door to door across Europe. This is a road service and so delivery may take a few days.

I know several people from the uk that bought their pc from there, and they're all satisfied with quality & performance.

If I were you in this situation, I'd wait to put an order as intels 2nd generation cpus and mobos (sandy bridge / chipset 1155) had a bug and they won't be out on the market within a month or two.

AMD is supposed to release their bulldozer-series during march so I'd say wait for that!

Send me a PM anytime if you would like to know what parts to get without blowing money out of the window for no performance boost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<