Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:37. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo
- - - - -

[Bloodline Champions] Just launched: new Bloodline Champions meta-game focused website. :)

• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

#41 Imawhiteguy

Imawhiteguy

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:07 AM

Engineer is hard because it's hard to be "useful" with him.

Alot of it comes down to really awesome timing and dispels with his shrink ray, among other things too.

As for thorn, he's just a fun noob basher for the most part :lol: He's pretty good though not the best. After reading tons of threads it's pretty much down to Nomad and Psychopomp.

They nerfed them a bit fortunately but they're still quite strong. Like the guy says though, a lot of the bloodlines are quite close in terms of balance.

You'd think Spearmaster would suck after some good games with him, but Jackazzm would make your head spin with his Spearmaster in tournaments.

Hell possibly blood priest might be pretty decent now after buffs. Originally shat on compared to other healers and now he seems a lot more inline

There's one thing for sure, there's bloodlines that are easier to play *thorn being the biggest offender :lol:

Even then, a thorn is very easy to pick apart 1v1. 2v1 it depends and they can be quite nasty and they start to shine in their role of rooting, disrupting and tanking. Though once you dodge their stuff it becomes a LOT easier. His pull is kinda slow but very effective if it lands.

^^ All true, it is very much the pilot in this game that makes the champ, not the other way around. Pomp might be OP when a pro plays, but when I play her I'm dead within seconds, haha.

#42 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:12 AM

Pomp is sorta on the forgiving side too, though they nerfed her to make her abit less forgiving *other side + spell block nerf.

She's still a psycho bitch when she pops ulti despite the nerf :lol:
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#43 Imawhiteguy

Imawhiteguy

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:41 AM

I'm gonna add you in game man, you seem to know your stuff, and you have a lot of AJ posts, so that just means your pro.

Think you could take a semi noob under your wing and show me a few tricks? I placed in Division 1 Silver in my first team for the season, but I have the fear my team has carried me, would like to pick up my slack a bit. I'm not terribad, but not pro either lol, usually rock an 8-11 combat rating on Vanguard.

#44 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:52 AM

I'm gonna add you in game man, you seem to know your stuff, and you have a lot of AJ posts, so that just means your pro.

Think you could take a semi noob under your wing and show me a few tricks? I placed in Division 1 Silver in my first team for the season, but I have the fear my team has carried me, would like to pick up my slack a bit. I'm not terribad, but not pro either lol, usually rock an 8-11 combat rating on Vanguard.

Eh I still need get around with my Seeker's aim, it's on and off. I'm around your rank anyways because of it lol *well two dailies worth of games actually but eh still around your rank since patch.

Just lurk around the blc forums enough and you'll get all the info you need.
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#45 Imawhiteguy

Imawhiteguy

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:54 AM

Eh I still need get around with my Seeker's aim, it's on and off. I'm around your rank anyways because of it lol

Just lurk around the blc forums enough and you'll get all the info you need.

ah, alright, maybe we can play some unranked then, just got off of some, did decent a few clutch M2 kills :)

#46 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:10 AM

What's your SN again?

Also found this off forums.

ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#47 Imawhiteguy

Imawhiteguy

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:33 AM

What's your SN again?

Also found this off forums.

Same as on here, ImaWhiteGuy

Edit: BEST EMOTE EVAR!

#48 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:51 AM

Ah ok, I'll add you and just found out it was from this

ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#49 Imawhiteguy

Imawhiteguy

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:11 AM

Ah ok, I'll add you and just found out it was from this

lol, yea, that ones a classic.

#50 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

Some nice games also, I swear someone named Fisker joined one of my 5v5 rooms.

:l
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#51 tomgore

tomgore
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Draenor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

Been playing BLC on and off between WoW sessions. Shouldn't do that, since it takes a few games to get "tuned in" after taking a break for a few days. I bought the Champ edition almost immediately I begun and now playing the Seeker mostly. I like his (or her, as I play with the female skin) "aggressive" RDPS style. Lots of escape methods so usually able to wear down most melees who come at me. Too bad some of them suck too much to hit me in my trance and some are pro enough not to hit me while I'm channeling.

#52 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:52 AM

Seeker is a mix between agressive and defensive. More in a flux depending on position,situation and usage of seeker's grace.

Aggressive would be opting for double fire arrows, for peeling you'd either go for double ice arrow or a single multi shot + CD reset with the option to ice arrow them down. Few examples.

Also yeah, the trance is instant; therefore you can literally do stuff like trance any specific projectiles/certain AoEs like volcano and mortar on demand. That's aside from situations like fake casting Shadow bolt though you can still reliably trance it with enough distance...though you still have to judge if he missed it or not mid-flight.
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#53 tomgore

tomgore
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Draenor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:04 AM

You can trance AoE effects now??

Shit... I've been stupidd.

#54 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:43 AM

Specific kinds though.

Mortar and volcano is some of them. Can't illusion stuff like Thorn space, ice arrow, ravener spin etc
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#55 Pehbak

Pehbak
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

I love A LOT about this game, although it is a turnoff that it is free. Free games tend to attract more idiots than games you pay for. I mean look at LoL.

#56 Pandalol

Pandalol
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2357

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:26 AM

So I played this game in beta with alot of the top players at the time, and recently reinstalled as I loved the game at the time, but my friends faded out. Only have like 46 victories but im grade 14. Did they make ranking up alot easier on live than beta? I dont remember it being that quick. Anyway, im gonna be playing alot, hopefully competitively so if anyone wants to play add me: Pandamoniumz

#57 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:30 AM

Pretty much. It caps at grade 15 for customs where there's sorta a hidden rating to it. Details would be in knowledge base for the rest of the grades. So far the highest anyone has gotten is around 26.

Also probably go head to BLC forums if you need a partner or just play tons of Solo ladder or custom games til you find someone that you can work with.
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#58 Pandalol

Pandalol
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:42 AM

Ah I see. Thanks. Yea I looked up Hafu and Kintt as I used to play inhouse games with them and see Hafu is still playing at the highest level. Rank 26 icon is pretty meh.

#59 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:48 AM

I can't really decide from 28,29,30. :c I like 24 though.

Spoiler

I don't think I'll reach anywhere past 20 anytime soon. I kinda found good partners that would make a awesome team, but they're all on at different times. :c
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#60 Pandalol

Pandalol
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:59 AM

28 is supreme. Well if you need a partner thats active and such, lmk. Mained inhib and engi during beta, dunno how much the meta game has changed. Back then ppl were running faggot ass shit like double glutton/astro every tourney.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users