#41 fruitduck

fruitduck
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:43 PM

Same with every other war, or rogue, or dk. Or you want to have advantage over any other class, right?
Jeez..

i hope thats a joke :D
lololololololololololololololololololololol™

#42 mobikenobi

mobikenobi
  • Premium
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2362
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 1742

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:44 PM

(my mage in all pvp gear and best obtainable close to 3k pts a week got hit for 32k without berzerk up.)

Since when does berserk increase damage done, i thought it just decreased cost of abilities, tigers fury is damage done no?
Posted Image

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body"

#43 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:46 PM

Yep, play resto and everything will be fine - search 2x casters and collect your free glad.

wrong season :)

#44 Miirkat

Miirkat
  • Premium Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2406

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:50 PM

Since when does berserk increase damage done, i thought it just decreased cost of abilities, tigers fury is damage done no?

Don't worry, it's just a display of how much he doesn't understand the class.

Posted Image
miirkat.deviantart.com
^^^^^^ please visit my deviantART page :3
Resto for friends. Feral for life. CAT DURID IS 4 FITE!

#45 Timoxa

Timoxa

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:59 PM

The difference is, if we get caught in the open even WITH our CDs up, we can still die. If a Rogue gets caught in the open, he can cloak. If a DK gets caught in the open, he can AMS.

Why do you think that cloak is far better superior to survival instincts, or frenzied regeneration?
Do you understand that cd based class have to have better cds, that yours, becouse we based on cds?
Or you do think that its fine for us to waste 2 major cds, to get out of roots, why you just spamshift out, and still have better speed, then our fastest spec.
115% in mutilate vs 130% in cat form.
You are so afraid of "waddle waddle" right? Well, we live with it for couple month allready, now you try and teach your healer to dispel novas. Hope he will improve.

#46 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:13 AM

Oh, but lets try and kick the caster from CCing my Paladin. I have no idea why some people think that Skull Bash is 18 yards and that it can be considered an extra charge. It's 13 yards, which is literally a step from melee. On top of that, crawling towards a caster who can just kite you back into deeper territory, away from your own healer, is completely stupid and you're just asking to be killed. Go back towards your healer to stay in range of heals, and you now allow your opponents easier time to CC your healer.

Of course, the other option is to sit by a pillar next to your healer, try to restealth, go in and Pounce, then immediately run away once you get a Rip off...

Ferals are only out the door damage with the utility that follows it. We have no means to extend a match beyond our 2 defensive cooldowns, which is up to 30 seconds of engagement. The only way Ferals get kills is that the team is bad and doesn't ride the Feral, or the Feral's team gets a gib on someone.

Ok i got nothing against you and tbh you are one of the few ppl on AJ i like and i usualy agree with. But..

This is pure bs you are saying here. How is this any different fron any other rogue or dk? You think that your kick is uselees because you have to waddle all the way to the caster to use it? Guess what that's exactly like kick of mf or even pummel post 4.0.6. And 13 yards is 8 yards more than all other melee interupts. Useless? God damn that thing is better than ANY other melee interupt: longer range, makes their spells cost more mana and puts you in melee range, it's basically kick on steroids and i don't think you can really dispute this.

And speaking of waddling try to play a muti rogue or dk and then you will truely understand the meaning of waddling! Try queing into a phd or any mage+lock/dk on blade's edge or dalaran as muti and then you can talk about not being able to reach your target EVER. The simple fact that we need to spec into a ZERO mobility spec to have dmg on par with the likes of wars/dks/ferals while they have the same mobility (or even higher) than sub (which is lol 8k bs CRITS) is making my mind boggle.

Almost every melee gets shut down to nothing while they get trained. Do you think wars fare a lot better? or dks? or lolrets? What melee class, in your opinion, does so much better while being trained than druids?

Your mobility get's thrown right back inline with others. You are basicaly a ret pala (you can swap globals for snares) with a 15 sec charge, 145% movement speed and 50% slow. The only melees that have root brakers are wars (bladestorm once every 1.25min) and rogues (vanish every 2min, clos 1min) and all of them are either dmg incresing abilities or very important def cds. Please try it out and tell me how it went when you used clos/vanish to get out of a random nova instead of keeping them for a swap / when you focused.

And tbh every class flops over when their def cds are out. Do you think you can do anything as a war or dk or ret or rogue once your cds are out? NO, you just die.

And last thing on my wall of text: you class "signature ability" geting trashed? guess what same thing happened to rogues with cs+ks.. live with it or reroll.

tl;dr sry for the wall of text mostly venting, the sky isn't falling on ferals.

#47 nijuu

nijuu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:14 AM

I would trade barkskin + SI for cloak. Still getting 10k+ crits even with Survival Instincts up - you have vanish and can easily restealth, your survivability is by far better then the survivability from a feral, you can't deny that.
As far as i remember we're still the only class who needs nearly 100% uptime behind our actual target to do some good burst damage - thats why we got some better movementspeed compared to other classes maybe?

And its not the wrong season dude, restodruids are doing well and can be played with nearly every class to have success.

#48 betruger

betruger
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:26 AM

Solution to feral problem: get dispelled out of roots, im sure its fun and all being this self sufficient self peeling instant CCing permasprinting juggernaut, but somewhere the breaks have to be put on when the game is balanced around a group situation and you have teammates who dont have to burn any CDs/mana/globals to keep you on a target.

If shred positioning and the player model bug is a problem i can appreciate that, but honestly there is some serious hyperbole about classes not being viable.

#49 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:35 AM

you have vanish and can easily restealth, your survivability is by far better then the survivability from a feral, you can't deny that.
As far as i remember we're still the only class who needs nearly 100% uptime behind our actual target to do some good burst damage - thats why we got some better movementspeed compared to other classes maybe?

How can we restealth easier than ferals? oO
And yes our surivability is higher during cds, erm isn't yours also?

And about passive surv, basically the same armor, you got like 23-25% dodge while i chill at 15%. Cool stuff. Please share more of your thought on the matter.

And for the bolded part, you are a spec, not a class. Rogues, as a class, are the ones who need high uptime behind their target to do dmg (BS only dmg compared to shred+bleeds, hmm i wonder... ). So you remeber wrong.

#50 Naatzors

Naatzors
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:39 AM

We have 0 damage increasing cooldowns against anything that's trying to kite us already, and it will have even les effect after this change.

oh i forgot: 15% dmg for 6seconds on tigers fury fuck yah

Try doing damage on a mage without using cloak, sprintglyph, vanish, or stuns that mean you just completely destroyed your damage output. THAT is exactly what feral will be like after this change.

#51 Viia

Viia
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:41 AM

Solution to feral problem: get dispelled out of roots, im sure its fun and all being this self sufficient self peeling instant CCing permasprinting juggernaut, but somewhere the breaks have to be put on when the game is balanced around a group situation and you have teammates who dont have to burn any CDs/mana/globals to keep you on a target.

If shred positioning and the player model bug is a problem i can appreciate that, but honestly there is some serious hyperbole about classes not being viable.

Sigh. As much as this ignorant post irritates me, he's right, at least about the classes being viable part.

Resto > .
Feral Class Hero... wannabe.

#52 Tarukimo

Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:45 AM

And for the bolded part, you are a spec, not a class. Rogues, as a class, are the ones who need high uptime behind their target to do dmg (BS only dmg compared to shred+bleeds, hmm i wonder... ). So you remeber wrong.

You are so mind numbingly ignorant...

Your defensive cds are on MUCH shorter cds than a feral druids, and that is why your survivability is better.

Also, your CLOS is an ABSOLUTE defense, it doesn't MITIGATE spell damage, IT NULLIFIES IT COMPLETELY.

Survival instincts, barkskin, and frenzied regen all serve to keep us alive longer while still taking damage. They do NOT allow us to get away/stop incoming damage/reset the fight.

Rogue gets focused by wiz cleave, BOOM CLOS. Free run back to a pillar with zero damage taken.

Also, how do rogues have easier restealths? HUR FREAKING DUR 4 SECOND VANISH WHILE DOTS TICK HURURRRRURURURUURAAAHHHAHARRURUR.

If you have trouble getting restealths with CLOS AND FREAKING VANISH, I don't even know what to say.

Rogues are not about soloing people, they are about setting up the damage, much the same as feral druids were in wotlk. If you want to solo people in a stun, play mut or reroll warrior. If you want to take advantage of a ludicrous number of amazing tools to completely shut down the enemy team and set up wins for your team, play rogue.

As for the LOL IT IS ONE SPEC NOT CLASS. WE HAVE TO GET A FULLY DIFFERENT SET OF GEAR TO PLAY FERAL THAN TO PLAY RESTO, YOU CAN USE THE SAME (even weapons now, unless I'm missing something) SET OF GEAR FOR ALL 3 SPECS, SO GO FREAKING F*&*# YOURSELF.

#53 Amacovv

Amacovv
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:47 AM

My healer continually tells me its easier to keep my warrior partner up than my druid.... i have 3800 resil. Feral has less survivability than other melee apart from ret. thats just how it is. si is a long long cd, and barksin is dipelled, stolen, devoured, purged, or cycloned. none of those things happen to cloak, grounding, ams, reflect, intervene, vanish, evasion or smokebomb. If you haven't played feral at a decent ratting... not 2200, then you haven't fought people that know how to train the shit out of cat form. Mitigation is not as good as avoidance, it simply prolongs the inevitable. Ferals that are left alone are monsters.... kind of like all melee.
:)

#54 nijuu

nijuu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:48 AM

Didn't play with a class this season who can shield - but im pretty sure there was an issue that ferals aren't able to restealth with dots up even if we get a PW:S, stealth just broke immediatly even if the damage was absorbed. I could be wrong, but i didn't read anything about that since the release of cataclysm. Still you got a fucking vanish.
Yeah fuck this - are we playing the same game dude? Since when can I dodge casts from a mage/warlock/shadowpriest or any fucking wizzard in this game? Right, you're talking about the 1800 rated ferals who just dodged your kidney 10 times in a row, fuck yeah - 25% dodge are really nice and I'm glad that i have it - but what about holypalas parrying or dodging by Bash? I don't really complain about that - and not to mention your ability called evasion, didnt even know that there is actually an ability like that.

e/ Alrighty, you can simply ignore the PW:S stuff - fixed!

#55 Tarukimo

Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:52 AM

Didn't play with a class this season who can shield - but im pretty sure there was an issue that ferals aren't able to restealth with dots up even if we get a PW:S, stealth just broke immediatly even if the damage was absorbed. I could be wrong, but i didn't read anything about that since the release of cataclysm. Still you got a fucking vanish.
Yeah fuck this - are we playing the same game dude? Since when can I dodge casts from a mage/warlock/shadowpriest or any fucking wizzard in this game? Right, you're talking about the 1800 rated ferals who just dodged your kidney 10 times in a row, fuck yeah - 25% dodge are really nice and I'm glad that i have it - but what about holypalas parrying or dodging by Bash? I don't really complain about that - and not to mention your ability called evasion, didnt even know that there is actually an ability like that.

They fixed power word: shield and ferals, so if you have pw:s up, you will not fall out of stealth from dot damage, aoe's still knock you out! Yay! (even with pw:s)

#56 Tarukimo

Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:54 AM

And why am I so freaking pissed about these changes? Because I will probably have zero people who want to play with a feral druid after this patch, and that means I have to farm out a new set of gear, and that means I'm what, 5 weeks behind on gear?

This is complete freaking bullshit. No one can even attempt to justify this.

#57 Tarukimo

Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:58 AM

As for the 2200 weapon delay, I'm glad I don't have to deal with that for awhile longer, because I have to FREAKING GRIND ANOTHER SET OF GEAR, AND ALL THE CONQUEST POINTS I"VE PUT INTO FERAL WERE WASTED!!!!! YEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All feral druids should get a refund for the last (5?) weeks of conquest points they've wasted on gear that will now be completely useless.

Anyone with a differing opinion can shove it where the monitor light doesn't shine (I know you haven't seen the sun in years).

#58 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:00 AM

We have 0 damage increasing cooldowns against anything that's trying to kite us already, and it will have even les effect after this change.

oh i forgot: 15% dmg for 6seconds on tigers fury fuck yah

Try doing damage on a mage without using cloak, sprintglyph, vanish, or stuns that mean you just completely destroyed your damage output. THAT is exactly what feral will be like after this change.

This is getting silly. What dmg incresing cds do you think rogues have vs a kitting mage? Aw... i know vendetta and cold blood! But i still fail to see the point why they are good in that situation but TF and berserk aren't...

And i fail to see again why you think stuns completley destroy your dps but not ours. Must be smth very fishy with those bugged feral stuns i tell ya! And even if i use vanish/clos i can't stay on a mage, and then i'm left in the midle of t he arena with zero DEFENSIVE cds also.

But leaving all that small talk and acting like a smartass behind, why do you all (and i mean wars and ferals in particular) always complain about mages? Are mages the benchmark of being able to stay on a target? If you can stay on them (as the are one of the hardest targets for a melee to stay on) by yourself what would other raged classes do?

I'm realy curious: do you find it acceptable to be able to stay on a mage w/o any help from your healer / partners? Without any assistance whatsoever? Do you find it normal that, deriving from this, you are able to have close to 100% uptime on any other ranged class even more? To be able to be immune to roots (and don't me the shit about losing dmg, your white dmg is pathetic and as long as you don't cap energy you basically don't lose any dmg) and slows, unlike any other melee, while having similar dmg? All of that in the current circumstances where they removed ms and gave you a kick also.

If any feral thinks this is perfectly balanced and it's the way things should be please speak up. If anyone has the nerve to say that, i promise you i'll stop posting in any feral thread / druid forums from now on. (It would also mean that besides ferals, all other players, including me, are somehow deluded and don't have any grasp on the "oh so complicated" feral mechanics or game mechanic in general)

For catlol: you chose the druid class, the fact that your specs need diferent gear does not change the fact that is just a spec. The only hybrid class i played was paladin, and even with "scrub <2400 ratings" i've had it in full holy and ret gear each season. Even now i'm chillin with weps+shield and 4/5 epic mainset as holy and i think in like 4 weeks i'll start the ret gearing. I thought that's why ppl chose hybrids... to enjoy multiple roles /a large variety of playstyles and comps. Oh and btw i need to change / regem / re-reforge a part of my gear to be able to swap to shd for muti :). And please keep your caps, raging and insults for yourself. I don't think i did, in anyway, any personal attacks so i think you should calm down and keep this discusion reasonable and polite. And let's not forget, it's never to early to start taking care of that little heart of yours :)

#59 Erch

Erch
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:02 AM

115% in mutilate vs 130% in cat form.

I hear instant-auto-applying 70% crip with dispel protection is pretty cool.

You're right, it fell when resil caught up for shamans and locks and necrotic strike was put on resil. We're already dropping like flies out of the 2400+ brackets and this will just be complete insult to injury.

im sure its fun and all being this self sufficient self peeling instant CCing permasprinting juggernaut, but somewhere the breaks have to be put on when the game is balanced around a group situation and you have teammates who dont have to burn any CDs/mana/globals to keep you on a target.

Cute coming from a lock. Every sham/lock I've ever lost to has come down to fear rng pathing me 40+ yards from my healer thanks to said "permasprinting" so that you can line the next up on my healer and wait for me to flop from dots.

If shred positioning and the player model bug is a problem i can appreciate that

The problem is the high uptime required (and everybody's failure to realize that because of HURR DURR BLEEDS) and that shred is the cornerstone of both cp generation and dot extension.

but honestly there is some serious hyperbole about classes not being viable.

um, have you run into a feral in arena lately? Care to tell me if his team was on the way up or the way down?
Posted Image
Feral makes every comp better.

#60 Miirkat

Miirkat
  • Premium Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2406

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:05 AM

Ok i got nothing against you and tbh you are one of the few ppl on AJ i like and i usualy agree with. But..

This is pure bs you are saying here. How is this any different fron any other rogue or dk? You think that your kick is uselees because you have to waddle all the way to the caster to use it? Guess what that's exactly like kick of mf or even pummel post 4.0.6. And 13 yards is 8 yards more than all other melee interupts. Useless? God damn that thing is better than ANY other melee interupt: longer range, makes their spells cost more mana and puts you in melee range, it's basically kick on steroids and i don't think you can really dispute this.

And speaking of waddling try to play a muti rogue or dk and then you will truely understand the meaning of waddling! Try queing into a phd or any mage+lock/dk on blade's edge or dalaran as muti and then you can talk about not being able to reach your target EVER. The simple fact that we need to spec into a ZERO mobility spec to have dmg on par with the likes of wars/dks/ferals while they have the same mobility (or even higher) than sub (which is lol 8k bs CRITS) is making my mind boggle.

Almost every melee gets shut down to nothing while they get trained. Do you think wars fare a lot better? or dks? or lolrets? What melee class, in your opinion, does so much better while being trained than druids?

Your mobility get's thrown right back inline with others. You are basicaly a ret pala (you can swap globals for snares) with a 15 sec charge, 145% movement speed and 50% slow. The only melees that have root brakers are wars (bladestorm once every 1.25min) and rogues (vanish every 2min, clos 1min) and all of them are either dmg incresing abilities or very important def cds. Please try it out and tell me how it went when you used clos/vanish to get out of a random nova instead of keeping them for a swap / when you focused.

And tbh every class flops over when their def cds are out. Do you think you can do anything as a war or dk or ret or rogue once your cds are out? NO, you just die.

And last thing on my wall of text: you class "signature ability" geting trashed? guess what same thing happened to rogues with cs+ks.. live with it or reroll.

Trust me, I'm not arguing that mobility isn't a problem for other melee. I see plenty of stupid comments on this board and the official forums arguing so a lot of my typing is trying to cover my bases, which I can see looks a bit random when I'm only quoting one person.

I didn't say the kick is useless, I said its completely stupid to be going away from your healer just to try and land a kick. You think the Skull Bash debuff for increased mana cost is significant?

Funny, because when it comes to playing other melee classes, I have both a DK and Rogue. Sad thing is I'm leveling my Warrior, and I don't know why the hell I'm doing that.

Do you think Ferals do well against PHD now?

Warriors have Defensive Stance, Intervene, Heroic Leap, Spell Reflect, Disarm, Last Stand, Shield Wall, and Shield Block.

Death Knights have Blood Presence, Anti-Magic Shell, Anti-Magic Zone, Icebound Fortitude, Strangulate, Gnaw, Death Grip, Death Pact, Lichborne, Death Strike, and I want to say Desecration but that's really debatable. In the patch there will also be Death's Advance and Dark Succor.

Rogues have Recuperate, Improved Recuperate, Vanish, Cloak of Shadows, Evasion, Dismantle, Smoke Bomb, and Combat Readiness. I find this quite hilarious even debating Rogue survivability when they are considered the best flag holders. Sure Subtlety, but I find it ironic that Shrouds makes threads wanting to trade away Combat Readiness because you guys don't need it. Also, he's boasting in guild chat (same guild as I am) that he's running around with 2700 Resilience. What other class can run around with low Resilience?

Retribution Paladins are getting buffed. Currently they have Divine Protection, Divine Shield/Hand of Protection, Cleanse (Acts of Sacrifice), Hand of Freedom, Repentance, Long Arm of the Law, and Hammer of Justice. In the next patch they will gain Sacred Shield.

Now Ferals have Barkskin, and Survival Instincts. Bear Form only increases our Armor and Stamina. Armor does nothing against spells and the only true physical classes are Warriors and Ferals. Oh wait, their damage ignores armor as well. Frenzied Regeneration (getting nerfed), and Bash. We also have Savage Defense which only works on Physical abilities, and a simple melee attack will completely remove the buff. Of course, shifting slows. We can't instant Cyclone without being on our target to get combo points, and even then, Predator's Swiftness gets easily, and most of the time instantly, dispelled. Glyph of Entangling Roots is getting nerfed, but we still have Nature's Grasp.

Don't get me wrong. I've probably been one of the few Ferals publicly advocating that the shapeshifting nerf should and will go live. If you don't think so, go take a look at my threads on the official forums.

The root nerf absolutely doesn't matter anyway since most teams just train the Feral. This is what I'm fighting, is that after the nerfs we will either be controlled or get shit on because we have no defensive ability.

For those of you saying lol get a dispel, you're right. I just have to sit through an Entangling Root, have it covered by a Faerie Fire, let my healer gamble on the 50/50 dispel, just to go back into an Entangling Root... or Hibernate... or Cyclone.

I'm honestly not even worried about Mages because they are not going to bother to CC me. They are just going to blow me the fuck up.

So yeah, you're right. Melee dies once their cooldowns are shot. My argument is that we have 2 that force us to eat damage anyway, so we'd like to get something that makes us immune to it, resist it, or get a combat remover. That and/or making Bear Form worth going into.

Catlol says it the best:

You are so mind numbingly ignorant...

Your defensive cds are on MUCH shorter cds than a feral druids, and that is why your survivability is better.

Also, your CLOS is an ABSOLUTE defense, it doesn't MITIGATE spell damage, IT NULLIFIES IT COMPLETELY.

Survival instincts, barkskin, and frenzied regen all serve to keep us alive longer while still taking damage. They do NOT allow us to get away/stop incoming damage/reset the fight.

Rogue gets focused by wiz cleave, BOOM CLOS. Free run back to a pillar with zero damage taken.

Also, how do rogues have easier restealths? HUR FREAKING DUR 4 SECOND VANISH WHILE DOTS TICK HURURRRRURURURUURAAAHHHAHARRURUR.

If you have trouble getting restealths with CLOS AND FREAKING VANISH, I don't even know what to say.

Posted Image
miirkat.deviantart.com
^^^^^^ please visit my deviantART page :3
Resto for friends. Feral for life. CAT DURID IS 4 FITE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<