However, if you're simply looking for some inspiration or a new UI you're welcome to take a look as well!
How does your UI look like in action?
- Below, I'll list all of the addons I use in different sections so it'll be easier to find the exact addon you're curious about. Each addon is explained and a download link added: To download, simply click on the name of addon.
- This addon is probably one of the best addons you can find. It displays a cast bar below the default nameplates as you can see in the picture with the shaman casting a hex. This is an addon anyone who plays arena should use.
- This addon goes extremely well with Overhead and the usage of default nameplates. What it does is as you can see on the picture, it displays icons above the nameplate of various buffs as well as debuffs. It's brilliant and you can configure to display only the auras you want to know of.
- I'm using this addon to manage the display of my own debuffs/buffs, and I must say it's amazing if you cannot be bothered to use the scripts. There's not really much of a different between the scrips and this addon, however I love it!
- You cannot see this in the picture, but it displays a number inside the debuff of Necrotic Strike such as "12k" so you're aware of how high the stack has become. You can also add a bar next to your target to see the stack on your allies, this way you won't be surprised or use the wrong heal and fall behind!
- Now this is also a brilliant addon, I've set it up so it displays the debuffs on the left of my party members as you can see. This is an easy way to priority debuffs on your allies and keep track of them. This is good for any class.
- A lot of different addons around, but I simply love Pitbull because how you can configure it and well, I've used this for so long and I don't see a reason to change that. The totem bar is amazing for any shaman, and well - It looks good and you can set up your focus bar like I've done. It's lovely!
- This is a good addon for those who cannot be bothered with the original bars, and it's very easy to set up. You can see I've made the right bar a little bigger for CD tracking, but you can set it up as you want.
- What? It's sexy! Use it, instead of that old and boring map with the default UI !
- With this addon you can change the skin of your bars, such as I've done with Pitbull. You can find a lot of different skins if you like to have it pretty!
- The addon which displays my enemies. It's an addon most of the people use, else they are using default. It's great to announce when the enemy uses a trinket if you struggle with noticing such things, this might be a good way of helping you in the start. It can also display DRs and when they are in CC.
- A brilliant addon to keep track of your enemies' CDs. You can add any spells you want, and I highly recommend it!
- Ever found yourself reading about people in the Gchat talking about a link or something? Well this gives you link support, and you can easily set it up as you want it. This is nothing major, but since you spend some hours on WoW, you might as well make it comfortable and easy
- This addon is something which should be used by any wow player. It simply lets the spell get used when you push down the key instead of releasing it. It's amazing and you will love it!
And finally if you are just here for the entire Blowi UI and want the UI to look how I set it up, just click here.
Hope some will find this useful!