Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:39 PM
the bad stuff first:
- u communicate to little, asking for peels / calling stuff (what u purge/dispel or what u can or cannot dispel)
- u click too much.. things will be so much easier for you if you make targeting macros or even dispelmacros for yourself and your teammates. I use mwheel up for my rogue, mwheel down for my lock and m4 for me. You can find out what you like the best - it will take some time to get used to tho but I cant emphasize how much better it will be for you
- use enemy bars (the bar over enemy players) - it gives u way better control for your positioning and and where you have your enemies at all times
- positioning, this is something you GOT to work with, ur standing too much out in the middle eating shears and putting yourself in a bad spot for quick switches / and easy cc.
- juking, ur not doing that bad but you can become better, I personally count windshear for example in my head, like 6,5,4,3 k grounding, k heal, k shear grounded or just juke every 6 seconds. my lock calls out when he is windsheared also so we have control on that.
- ur focus shocks can also improve, try using an addon like ecastingbar or whatever to get a clean focus cast bar close to the middle of your screen, if that makes it easier for you.
- assisting your lock with tremor, this is something i didnt see u do at all and something you should be doing. call it out to your lock so he can fear and u destroy the tremor. communication is king
- some mouseclicking, even a totem shouldnt be mouseclicked, bad bad! bind everything mate
the good stuff:
- you guys have something going here, seems like you have good team chemistry, you communicate well, your rogue does it very well (thumbs up to him, very strong communication.)
- frapsing games, watching them over and even pasting them on aj is prob the wisest thing you could do if you want to improve your play. this takes time and guts, alot of ppl dont wanna learn this way as they see too many of their own failures, two thumbs up for that:) very good
- you play well enough I think, its atleast not bad, the bad stuff list gathers what I thought was bad, a different shaman might think different and give other tips. but overall you didnt play bad at all. i could have watched more games without bleeding from my eyes.
very good quality, good music, was overall a good watch, as u said urself combat text needs to go, other than that remove the whole "wow arena gladius" thing, two of thoose isent very delightfull to watch (imo). make your raid frame show class colors maybe and abit bigger. other than that very good moviequality over time.
Im sure if the 3 of u stay together and play (I hope you do), you will get ALOT higher than this bracket. Keep playing, pump games, discuss, fraps, ask for tips.
Good luck mate, you have great potential!