Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

;) you should definatly reroll rogue though, im confident STUFF would be easier then!

if i wanted stuff to be easier i would have thought a reroll to dk would have been best?

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#182 stazzy

stazzy
  • Junkies

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:06 PM

dont think u have it hard if thats what ur implying

#183 Pengax

Pengax
  • Gox
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:21 PM

Of course it should be buffed. ~10k Absorb on a 115k Health pool is awful,

You're not the only class, Stoneclaw Totem is just as shit and we have to glyph to even get the bubble.

#184 ojd

ojd

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:32 PM

rogues are poop

#185 Cloned

Cloned
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:55 AM

I am not saying that ice barrier should be buffed because it is iconic. Plenty of spells, like ring of frost, are iconic and that is not necessarily a reason to buff them.

Also, saying that you only read a fraction of a post and then commenting on it makes you look like a douche

not so much a douche, i stopped reading because of exactly what i said and i made an assumption that because you started with that stupid reasoning the post would continue along the same frame of mind

also why ask a question when you are just going to follow him blindly. the guy could wear full mooncloth and make a video showing how well his health regens out of commbat and everyone will run around dressed like a fucking pope.

i dont use targeting macros. i click because im an idiot and i'm overrated

hope this helps

#186 Neddeuce

Neddeuce
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Uther
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:43 AM

Yes.

#187 Guest_Amig0_*

Guest_Amig0_*

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:05 AM

AMZ too please

#188 crazieh

crazieh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1748
  • 3v3: 2256
  • RBG: 1616

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:10 AM

It should be buffed to around 20k, make it undispellable and remove shattered barrier as suggested.

Mage is such a broken class atm, It's really disappointing they're not fixing them in the upcoming patch. I miss the s7/s8 play-style, compare that to now and it's really just such a joke. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<