Kzrs
  • Karzerus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:25 AM

Blind now lasts 7.95 seconds, instead of 8!

#22 Razorscythe

Razorscythe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1723

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:30 AM

it's not end of the world cmon ppl :o
Conquest vendor disabled.
Posted Image

#23 Redefined

Redefined
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2019
  • 3v3: 2402
  • RBG: 1644
  • LocationMississauga, Ontario, Canada

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:32 AM

it's not end of the world cmon ppl :o

No, but it just shows Blizzard's ignorance.
------------------------------

I've never seen Redefined post anything dumb. +1

best Rogue on US

#24 Razorscythe

Razorscythe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:45 AM

No, but it just shows Blizzard's ignorance.

be happy that we didn't got nerfed to the ground like some other classes
Posted Image

#25 rinnx

rinnx
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:47 AM

did frost mages roots get nerfed?

#26 Razorscythe

Razorscythe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:48 AM

did frost mages roots get nerfed?

nop stick with gnome lol
Posted Image

#27 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:58 AM

I'd bet the small increases in Cloak/ShS CDs are to somewhat offset the shorter durations of many CCs.

I wish people wouldn't call Blizzard stupid... I think it's pretty obvious if you think about it that the people working there aren't stupid, and by saying so you ruin any chance at real (unbiased hopefully) discussion of the changes.

From my point of view, ShS Rogues can do an insane amount of lockdown and damage stopping. This seems to reduce that slightly, after you have been given some damage buffs. It seems reasonable to me... am I wrong?

#28 Razorscythe

Razorscythe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:01 AM

I'd bet the small increases in Cloak/ShS CDs are to somewhat offset the shorter durations of many CCs.

I wish people wouldn't call Blizzard stupid... I think it's pretty obvious if you think about it that the people working there aren't stupid, and by saying so you ruin any chance at real (unbiased hopefully) discussion of the changes.

From my point of view, ShS Rogues can do an insane amount of lockdown and damage stopping. This seems to reduce that slightly, after you have been given some damage buffs. It seems reasonable to me... am I wrong?

we'll you don't use cloak only to prevent from getting cced but as a survival tool as well
Posted Image

#29 Safdar

Safdar

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:03 AM

10 seconds on cloak is negligible and was pointless in my eyes. I am ok as a non rogue with it being 1min as I think we all are.
:druid::shaman::warrior::priest:

#30 Razorscythe

Razorscythe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:04 AM

10 seconds on cloak is negligible and was pointless in my eyes. I am ok as a non rogue with it being 1min as I think we all are.

that's what I think, it's pointless but it could be worse so I won't brag about it :S
Posted Image

#31 Ispen

Ispen
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:09 AM

Lol I was actually thinking they would make elusiveness baseline.

#32 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:11 AM

we'll you don't use cloak only to prevent from getting cced but as a survival tool as well

Yes, I know. But it seems to me that Rogues have pretty damn good survivability in arenas right now.

#33 Azp

Azp
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:18 AM

These are reasonable in terms of what you propose as the reasoning-it's mostly just rogue outcry out of frustrating at how the rest of the imbalance is being handled as all we see really are these tiny, ineffective nickle and dime nerfs we keep get thrown at us instead of having our problems addressed properly. The damage buff sub's getting isn't anywhere near enough to put us on the same level as other classes that have at least as much mobility as our most mobile spec. It gets pretty damn dull being forced to play Mut to try and equal Warrior damage as they bounce back and forth between their allies and you while you waddle helplessly.

Yes, I know. But it seems to me that Rogues have pretty damn good survivability in arenas right now.

We do, and even Blizzard HAS to know that CloS being 10 seconds longer isn't going to change that majorly. It's a good survivability tool, but not the center of why we're so hard to kill now. If they want to "fix" it, they'd have to be blind to not know that Imp Recup is the target they need to hit.

#34 HeatoNxD

HeatoNxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 2268

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:22 AM

Vs meele, yes! Its way over the top, but will get nerfed in the next patch.

Vs casters, not really.

#35 Sammm

Sammm
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

I agree with whoever said it's probably to do with the change in cc times, which is most likely the reason behind it. Still annoying though.

#36 Lieto

Lieto
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • LocationKyiv. Ukraine.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

Tbh i think we will destroy everything if those changes will go live as is. 15% damage difference on your main ability + some more damage buffs here and there is huge.

Why nerf survivability? — rather obvious, when you have a class that hits hard it should be killable or kiteable or smth.

Hardly as good as warlocks m8
Shadowmelding since 2007.

#37 Razorscythe

Razorscythe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:23 AM

Tbh i think we will destroy everything if those changes will go live as is. 15% damage difference on your main ability + some more damage buffs here and there is huge.

Why nerf survivability? — rather obvious, when you have a class that hits hard it should be killable or kiteable or smth.

^^
Posted Image

#38 hid

hid
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1934

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:27 AM

These are reasonable in terms of what you propose as the reasoning-it's mostly just rogue outcry out of frustrating at how the rest of the imbalance is being handled as all we see really are these tiny, ineffective nickle and dime nerfs we keep get thrown at us instead of having our problems addressed properly. The damage buff sub's getting isn't anywhere near enough to put us on the same level as other classes that have at least as much mobility as our most mobile spec. It gets pretty damn dull being forced to play Mut to try and equal Warrior damage as they bounce back and forth between their allies and you while you waddle helplessly.

We do, and even Blizzard HAS to know that CloS being 10 seconds longer isn't going to change that majorly. It's a good survivability tool, but not the center of why we're so hard to kill now. If they want to "fix" it, they'd have to be blind to not know that Imp Recup is the target they need to hit.

Just had to do a QFT post! :)

#39 Mizzle

Mizzle
  • Junkies

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:37 AM

pretty much spot on agree with you here... I just didn't want to be the first person to say it lol

#40 Shaileen

Shaileen
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Malfurion
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1536
  • 3v3: 1580
  • RBG: 957

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:14 AM

Your mostly right about the changes to the rogue class, but I think not with your evaluation of Blizzard.
Of course they are not stupid, but how do you explain (I begin with a very early thing) that they had the down times of the server in the beginnings at saturday? How do you explain S5? Dks and Pals being totally borderline overpowered for an entire season? How do you explain major patches a week before season ending so that the complete balance was shuffled through and a new thing came out ahead? How do you explain having major imbalances lasting for what seems like an eternity while they are having the biggest cash cow off the entire video games market? How do you explain hosting major tournaments with gear from 3 (!!!) seasons before so that the class balance on tournament realm is an entire different thing from live server (and hence more difficulty for the watchers to understand what is going on)? How do you explain having PvE-content available a month before arena while the outcome of this was clearly foreseeable? How do you explain the change to EMFH to 3 minutes and back while it was clear for everyone who is playing PvP that nobody (except a certain eleshaman from S8 who didn't care about insignia at all :D) would use EMFH with 3 minutes CD? How do you explain the sharing and that they do not do anything against it (we had like 144 S8 #1 Glads here in the EU, we had a BG where 11 (!!!) teams shared 5v5 #1 Glad - thats 55 people instead of 5)?

I don't think that they are stupid, but I think that they do
a) focus to much (from a pvp-sight) on PvE
B) miss a lot of feedback and/or ignore the feedback
c) don't care about the EU at all (we can not contribute to anything. No developer has ever written at our forums, nor do our contributions seem to be recognized)
d) are focussed on maximizing there income, hence the casual friendly content, the things to buy for money, the sudden changes to racials and taking it back (ofc thats a weak example. First, players are responsible for race chaning themselves, second they did it not with money in their mind. But I bet its a welcomed side effect)
e) have not a lot of high ranked pvp players inside of their company and dont listen to the ones outside (most of the changes look like they would be in the 1600 regions of arena)

You can sum all the things above up by telling that they are stupid.

@Topic: Make. ShS. Baseline. JUST DO IT BLIZZARD!

btw why did Lolflay get banned?
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<