#41 Booyacka

Booyacka
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:52 AM

Don't worry guys! Resilience will fix it!
:D

#42 fruitduck

fruitduck
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:05 AM

resilence fixed it, case closed

#43 Cavsux

Cavsux

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

A "niche" gives no right for a class to overpowered vs another.

Sorry to think you'd be able to understand that.

lol i feel like im beating a dead horse here but im going to give it one last shot.

mages are designed to control melee classes very well with roots slows and polymorphs. warriors are a melee class. now if you want to hurt mages i suggest you don't play a melee class and perhaps roll a hunter. or you could just play a different game altogether

#44 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:26 PM

sorry for thinking you would be able to understand anything about this game. its called a niche and mages have a very important in the game a very important one. mages are able to control very well im sorry you haven't understood that fact.

then warriors fill the niche of killing mages in a couple of globals? what happened to that one

#45 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:29 PM

a lot of concepts have changed with cataclysm,i dont see why this HAS to stay in

mages now have the same hp with warriors and better armor than ever before

#46 Cloned

Cloned
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:01 AM

play with a warlock and not a DK and you wont have such a problem with bouncing on mages.

Please read the mage armour tool tip and get back to me

also why ask a question when you are just going to follow him blindly. the guy could wear full mooncloth and make a video showing how well his health regens out of commbat and everyone will run around dressed like a fucking pope.

i dont use targeting macros. i click because im an idiot and i'm overrated

hope this helps

#47 ßlackjack1296682189

ßlackjack1296682189
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:30 AM

new sig

#48 Vexxius

Vexxius
  • Premium Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/2/2/1/1
  • 5v5: 1147
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:51 AM

new sig

Explain - I can't figure out what exactly the numbers are referring to.

Out of top 383 players, there are only 19 warriors? Dear lord. :o

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2603
  • RBG: 1776

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:41 AM

warrior mobility is gay

#50 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:07 AM

Please read the mage armour tool tip and get back to me

coz mage teams currently dominate warlock teams and mage armor is the main culprit

good joke

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#51 crazieh

crazieh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1748
  • 3v3: 2256
  • RBG: 1616

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:18 AM

Hahaha, your way of thinking would actually suggest that warriors need buffs. Warriors mobility is overpowered. If you want to sit there crying about mages then either reroll of play a different game as stated in a few posts above.

Needed and good change. Sure it can be argued with that they should nerf other things, but fact is - the class needed to get nerfed. Crying about class representation without actually stating any solid facts justifying why warriors are "fine" isn't really a solid argument.

#52 ProudToBeAWoman

ProudToBeAWoman

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:32 AM

Warriors mobility is overpowered.

No, mobility is the strength of the warrior class. We make up for it by having a terrible ability to hold on to a target once we get to it.

Why is this so hard to understand. Warriors have more connectors but have less ways to stay connected. It's differentiation between classes. A main reason war/dk works well is DK's have good snares and therefore complement a warrior's lack there of.

And to be truthful, my enh shaman is way more mobile than my warrior, he just can't 3 shot you during a recklessness. (Which I am against)

#53 inpulamea

inpulamea
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Survival
  • LocationBucharest/Romania

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:46 AM

I must point out 3 things:

1. for many people including me warrior mobility was over the top. If a warrior bounces like a ping pong ball with no penalty we have a mobility issue that needs to be resolved. (they kinda resolve it in 4.0.6)

2. balance is not done via arenas. focus was shift on rated battlegrounds. In BG warriors do very very well

3. arena top representation is not an accurate indicator of balance

also for people crying for mage control nerfs. get your facts right. you are not supossed to beat frost mages alone. nerfing their control will ruin the class against ferals, dk and palas, so blizz will need to compensate in the dmg department. And you don't want a mage hitting like a truck don't you?

#54 Ascend

Ascend
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Baelgun
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:57 AM

also for people crying for mage control nerfs. get your facts right. you are not supossed to beat frost mages alone. nerfing their control will ruin the class against ferals, dk and palas, so blizz will need to compensate in the dmg department. And you don't want a mage hitting like a truck don't you?

When talking within a 4.0.6 context:
Troll.

damn u really hate jews but make 1 named adolphcritler and itll be good

#55 Loleeta

Loleeta
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:59 AM

Warriors would be fine with HS and inner rage changes, since it would brought their burst down.

Now with no intecept, no spammable PH and 8 sec duration on parrable/dodgable hamstring for only 50% slow they are gonna struggle.

#56 Wexlike

Wexlike
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:44 PM

Candystick, i like your new sig !

#57 gurrwald

gurrwald
  • Junkies

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:04 PM

You should see what happens to me if I get caught in throwdown without trinket.

Even vs WLP, the warrior will take 70% of my health every time, and the best part is that now when even warriors can kite me it feels so easy to peel him off me.

p.s. cant wait for the BL removal, IL nerf and all the ppl getting 4k+ resil. that will be fun.. everyone will have so much time for dispels and we are fucked. 6k FB and 8k icelance on 130k hp pools LOL OP

heh

#58 Spirit

Spirit
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:05 PM

Yeah, I bet a Warrior is taking 70% of your HP solo while playing with a Warlock.

Thanks for the contribution.

#59 Aggresionx

Aggresionx

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

I don't mean to start anything, but tbh I'd be perfectly happy with being worse than just DKs. Even "in every way."

Doesn't mean you'll be worthless, or all replaced.

Personally, I'm still leveling my Warrior alt. The sky hasn't fallen on the Warrior star just yet.

Uh... what? How does that NOT mean you will get replaced easily. If a dk is better in every single way there is no reason /incentive to bring a warrior to begin with hence making them obsolete assuming we are talking about people relatively close in skill.

I will have absolutely no problem getting gladiator in 3V3. I just want a gladiator-like title in 2V2 so the bracket is more active and competitive.

#60 Aggresionx

Aggresionx

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

Even in comps like tsg tbh you'd probably be better off running double dk... (sort of joking but not really) or phd.

I will have absolutely no problem getting gladiator in 3V3. I just want a gladiator-like title in 2V2 so the bracket is more active and competitive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<