#141 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

couldn't care less really, i like playing what i play.

but if they touch wind shear i'll be mad
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#142 Laxxius

Laxxius
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Bloodscalp
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:52 PM

Funny thing is about all of this, they promised for enha tremor hp buff, 'cause of the "hah he's next to me lemme wand the tremor n laugh", this nerf has lil effect on resto's, but kills enha's. What i dont understand, why cant nerf spec's instead the whole class. Change a few talent can't be that hard. But ye, i know there's 1000 times more resto then enha, so why bother. Not even mention the completely broken ele.

#143 Dubaaii

Dubaaii
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:22 PM

Best thing is affi locks as one of the most op class evah whine about tremor, purge etc. Funny people.

Can't recall blizz ever replacing "main" talent. So they will simply, just like idiots, stick to EQ and perhaps buffing it more or giving pushback or some other nonsense.

Overall this entire patch sucks (except priest/hunter buff which i guess they needed).

But tbh wtf can You expect from people who take away all MS in game, but then give something (even better?) like MS to one class. Just make the mechanisc and the name of it different and pretend everything is ok. lol

#144 Andemoni

Andemoni
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:40 PM

Reasonable changes so far. I'm liking the Tremor Totem "nerf" and the removal of Bloodlust in particular, just have to hope they add at least a defensive CD in return. The mage section gave me a cackle. Because Ice Lance really needed a buff. :]

Edit: Doesn't look like Ice Lance was buffed that hard after all. The damage against non-frozen targets was increased by 15% while damage against frozen targets remains the same. Thusly, my cackling shall be directed at the even more ludicrous DK buffs.

#145 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:54 PM

Eh, not too bad..1 minute is overkill though..unless they make it break Poly as well. Main thing is we're going to need a defensive cd badly now with hero gone..

#146 BaTRambo

BaTRambo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:31 PM

Eh, not too bad..1 minute is overkill though..unless they make it break Poly as well. Main thing is we're going to need a defensive cd badly now with hero gone..

True very true, nobody will get a shaman for a healer when he can get a paladin with a freedom and 210301301 cds to survive, or a lifebloom spam tree.

#147 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:36 PM

True very true, nobody will get a shaman for a healer when he can get a paladin with a freedom and 210301301 cds to survive, or a lifebloom spam tree.

i'm really trying to see the logic behind all the changes though, the two highest represented classes have been completely ignored and in fact buffed. I hate to get on that whole "Blizz plays mages/paladins" but what the fuck else should we think?

#148 Grayer

Grayer
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:31 PM

Please don't try and imply resto druids are remotely OP, because the reality couldn't be further from the truth - a lot of people accept resto shamans are currently superior. Paladins however, I agree.

#149 BaTRambo

BaTRambo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:31 PM

i'm really trying to see the logic behind all the changes though, the two highest represented classes have been completely ignored and in fact buffed. I hate to get on that whole "Blizz plays mages/paladins" but what the fuck else should we think?

what makes mad is, that they have not removed mana drain yet, and if u check every top 20 teams in every1 bg 50% of them got a lock who is doing mana drain spam, how ever they are alot of weird thing's happenin around..like i see the point why enh sham get purge nurf, but why resto get purge nurf as well, it cost 4k mana.. its not like 200/300 to be spamable or w/e :>

#150 Taoth

Taoth
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 768

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:44 AM

Now that the full notes are updated, and not only are there not really any nerfs to mages/warlocks (buffs to mages. seriously? they didnt think ice lance was doing enough damage so they're buffing it 15%?). The only thing i can think of is that they're high. The whole office. Pass around the hallucinagenics week. Frostbolt buff, ice lance buff, Death Strike healing for 20%, 100% run speed for DKs......its just baffling.

They crushed purge into the ground with a double nerf (1 or the other was needed, mana cost or dispel number, not both), yet left shadow priests being able to still dispel 2 offensively and defensively as well as so far not touching spellsteal. Then to address shaman healing capabilities through their insane amounts of instant heals (which mainly is due to cleansing waters providing such massive utility) they gut Tremor totem....

I'd like to show faith that proper ptr testing will show them how bad this change is (on its own. it could work with things like sharing Fear's DR with every other CC in the game, especially polymorph; as well as having damage break it before I take more than a quarter of my health in damage running around out of control of my character), but Beta lasted much longer with more interested people playing it, and shit still came out of that the way it is now on live.......Looks like I should try to find a Warlock/Druid pair to play with me that will ignore the fact that a mage would be better.

#151 Brumokk

Brumokk
  • Junkies

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:27 AM

Purging their buffs! Oom after 30sec of arenaplay. Nvm, just unbind it as enhancement.

#152 cameronlol

cameronlol
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:11 AM

tremmor should probably have a 40sec CD to line up with howl of terror. i can see aoe fears being pretty OP in 5s.
Posted Image

#153 Irash

Irash
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:32 AM

Purging their buffs! Oom after 30sec of arenaplay. Nvm, just unbind it as enhancement.

Huh? I guess mana shield/Primal wisdom don't give mana back anymore.. Not to mention SR -> purge spam for 15 secs for free (unless they changed it ofc).

#154 Brumokk

Brumokk
  • Junkies

Posted 12 January 2011 - 05:34 AM

Huh? I guess mana shield/Primal wisdom don't give mana back anymore.. Not to mention SR -> purge spam for 15 secs for free (unless they changed it ofc).

I guess I should get used to water shield ye. Haven't used it yet as enhancement ;(

#155 Bommes

Bommes
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Enhancement
  • RBG: 1532

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:05 AM

Now that the full notes are updated, and not only are there not really any nerfs to mages/warlocks (buffs to mages. seriously? they didnt think ice lance was doing enough damage so they're buffing it 15%?). The only thing i can think of is that they're high. The whole office. Pass around the hallucinagenics week. Frostbolt buff, ice lance buff, Death Strike healing for 20%, 100% run speed for DKs......its just baffling.

They crushed purge into the ground with a double nerf (1 or the other was needed, mana cost or dispel number, not both), yet left shadow priests being able to still dispel 2 offensively and defensively as well as so far not touching spellsteal. Then to address shaman healing capabilities through their insane amounts of instant heals (which mainly is due to cleansing waters providing such massive utility) they gut Tremor totem....

I'd like to show faith that proper ptr testing will show them how bad this change is (on its own. it could work with things like sharing Fear's DR with every other CC in the game, especially polymorph; as well as having damage break it before I take more than a quarter of my health in damage running around out of control of my character), but Beta lasted much longer with more interested people playing it, and shit still came out of that the way it is now on live.......Looks like I should try to find a Warlock/Druid pair to play with me that will ignore the fact that a mage would be better.

I feel the same way.
I don't have a problem to play enhancement without being 100% viable, it's the normal way. But if they cut all the stuff we can do in our GCDs and just make us these weird cooldown-machines that have stuff rdy every 1 or 2 minutes and can't do anything in their GCDs beside that against a mage or warlock, then I'm going to play SC2 again, because it is just no fun to be the CC-punching-ball without any chance to prevent it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<