• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2459

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:48 PM

From the 4.0.6 patch deployed on PTR...

Juggernaut - no longer increases the cooldown of Charge by 5 seconds and now makes Charge and Intercept share a cooldown instead. Now increases the duration of your Charge stun by 2 sec.

......really? Horrible change imo that will limit our mobility, unnecessary
Posted Image

#2 Alabasta

Alabasta
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:50 PM

Needed.

More thought is being put in when to charge/intercept or use heroic leap properly. I like that, more thinking.

Just my opinion, don't flame :o

Ryan says:

brb pirates

#3 quikkz

quikkz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:56 PM

this is unfortunately very real, check mmo-champ....

blizz trying to diminish our skill cap
Posted Image

#4 Danje

Danje
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

Either Warrior damage had to be nerfed, or their gap closing abilities (including throwdown) had to be nerfed.

The damage seems a little overtuned for their lack of the old MS, but now it may be appropiate due to one less gap closer.

Throwdown though... still undecided if this is really needed.

P.S. If you see a hunter in the street try not to make eye contact. If you accidentally meet his gaze, try standing still, if my theories are correct and hunters in fact share 68.4% of their DNA with the T-rex, he won't be able to see you and you may avoid attack.

Spoiler

#5 Tattertotts

Tattertotts
  • Premium Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Silvermoon
  • Reckoning
  • Talents:

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

will limit our mobility

Pretty sure that's the point of the change.

I'm also expecting mage nerfs to help counteract this though, which is primarily why warriors needed so many zooooooooom abilities in the first place.

#6 Son

Son
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms

Oh well, i guess a 3,5 sec AoE stun every 15sec isnt too bad.

Now we just gatta wait 2 seasons for them to fix the pvp 4set bonus.
Posted Image

#7 Spuky

Spuky
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction

Needed.

More thought is being put in when to charge/intercept or use heroic leap properly. I like that, more thinking.

Just my opinion, don't flame :o

There is no thought put into this, charge would according to this stun for 3.5 sec and be usable every 15 sec and with allrdy higher range then intercept it would make intercept a useless ability, not to mention, making our 4set bonus useless

#8 Alabasta

Alabasta
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:00 PM

Quikkz is such a lovely addition to the forum, 1 time glad reppin it up.

Anyways, warriors have high dmg with alot of gap closers and the stuns are quite a bitch. As a mage I felt it went from TBC (When should I charge/intercept) to (When should I blink).

You keep the dmg and ur throwdown and u loose a gap closer. So loose mobility keep dmg, sounds fine, let's see if it works out.

EDIT: waiting for RoF delete anyway :)

Ryan says:

brb pirates

#9 Neurosis

Neurosis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:01 PM

If they unnerf the Glyph of Rapid Charge this might work without warriors being kited to the moon and back.

I still have a very hard time seeing how warriors will cause mages any trouble with this change.
Queen of Welfare Checks

#10 Son

Son
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:01 PM

Thought i'd add. Retarded change, they should rather do something about our dmg (change SD to just reduce CD by 2/4 sec on CS) and remove Throwndown or redesign it.

This is just stupid. On the bright side it'll free up a glyph and with blitz Charge might just become boarderline overpowered. Also, see a warrior go zerg stance - u know recklessness is inc.
Posted Image

#11 Xarc

Xarc
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

My initial reaction is massive QQ, as i feel we will be easy to kite, 50% slow from hamstring / PH doesnt cut it when every other class who has a slow, has a better one. Clever charge intervene and intercept usage is what i enjoy about Warrior more than anything, especially in BGs where u can fly over half the map with the flag if people are positioned well.

I certainly hope they fix heroic leap so it becomes reliable, I recently noticed you can't even heroic leap across the places where fire used to come from in ring of blood. l m a o.

Remove my csmash over this, fuck sake.

#12 Gowan

Gowan
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2460
  • 3v3: 2559
  • RBG: 1727

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

why cant they just remove leap fucking retarded change

#13 quikkz

quikkz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:15 PM

Ooh attacking my typing, so mature. Just keep to the topic instead of being a total tosser.

Attacking your inability to create rational thought. You started by posting a baseless and senseless opinion then attacked my credentials for being a 1 time glad. Just go post incoherent babble elsewhere, thanks.

Anyway, another reason this change bothers me is because of how buggy heroic leap is currently (IE - not being able to use it anywhere on or across the elevators in RoV, not being able to use it on any kind of Z-axis elevation change even if extremely slight). Being able to intercept to a healer to stop a cast or stun and then charge back to the original target is now completely nullified.
Posted Image

#14 Effendix

Effendix
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 2304

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Lol, our 4/5 set bonus just got decimated, they will never change it.
http://bit.ly/9DJTxh

S8 Never Forget

MM was great, especially after they reverted disengage back to 16 sec cooldown (glyphed and talented ofc) - managed rank 2 as HLD, obviously wasn't good enough to beat protholy pala / rdruid / arms warrior ninapartio pve nerds that were 300 rating ahead ^^

S6 Never Forget

LoL RaF:
http://signup.league...f=4c150b086f442

#15 Effendix

Effendix
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 2304

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:20 PM

Lambs to the Slaughter now stacks up to 3 times, lasts 15 seconds and affects Slam - Your Mortal Strike causes the Slaughter effect, which increases the damage of Execute, Overpower, Slam and Mortal Strike by 10%. Lasts 15 sec. Stacks up to 1/2/3 times.

Lol, if I'm reading it correctly this is a huge buff since the buff won't be removed anymore by using ms/op etc.
http://bit.ly/9DJTxh

S8 Never Forget

MM was great, especially after they reverted disengage back to 16 sec cooldown (glyphed and talented ofc) - managed rank 2 as HLD, obviously wasn't good enough to beat protholy pala / rdruid / arms warrior ninapartio pve nerds that were 300 rating ahead ^^

S6 Never Forget

LoL RaF:
http://signup.league...f=4c150b086f442

#16 Alabasta

Alabasta
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:20 PM

Attacking your inability to create rational thought. You started by posting a baseless and senseless opinion then attacked my credentials for being a 1 time glad. Just go post incoherent babble elsewhere, thanks.

Why are my experiences baseless and senseless, that's what I experienced, isn't that what this is about? Or should I use an academic source?

Ryan says:

brb pirates

#17 Granter

Granter
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

this is unfortunately very real, check mmo-champ....

blizz trying to diminish our skill cap

lots and lots of skill never being req to actually run anywhere when you just can charge betwen targets.

/facepalm

#18 Youdienow

Youdienow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

what about charge not sharing diminishing returns with throwdown.. good buff to our stunlock?

#19 Neurosis

Neurosis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

Lambs to the Slaughter now stacks up to 3 times, lasts 15 seconds and affects Slam - Your Mortal Strike causes the Slaughter effect, which increases the damage of Execute, Overpower, Slam and Mortal Strike by 10%. Lasts 15 sec. Stacks up to 1/2/3 times.

Lol, if I'm reading it correctly this is a huge buff since the buff won't be removed anymore by using ms/op etc.

Haha, didnt even notice that at first. That is quite a mean buff.

Still, I dont think we've seen the last of the nerfs. Incite will probably eat one.

Personally, I wont go on a nerdrage until I see the mage changes. The severity of the Juggernaut nerf is decided by those.
Queen of Welfare Checks

#20 quikkz

quikkz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:26 PM

I wasn't sure how to interpret that one, typically now it's up after almost every MS and consumed by an OP. I'm wondering if this is a buff and if after the 15 second duration if it can start stacking again on the next MS or what. Currently having almost every OP Lambs'd for 30% extra is pretty nice.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<