daays
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:49 PM

Lysander said:

I like it how everyone looks at the OP's points about their class and cites another class's ability as a reason why the OP's points don't matter..  not realizing that the OP also put the other ability they cited as something that needs changing.

Are you back?

On tich?

#62 bIlliAn

bIlliAn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

Argh, people who are playing the class defend their class endlessly. People who insult a class don't even have any ideas for what needs to be adjusted. People who have one time glad title think they know what needs to be changed. Endless cycle and that's why this forum will be garbage. We used to look past our own class and in a debate decide exactly what should be changed. The OP listed a bunch of crap but didn't offer one single idea. We all know what is overpowered right now, we all know what feels retarded and should be changed, but when you list them to us, you're just preaching to the choir. The ideas for changes are what make a post good.

In response to every point that OP made:

-need faction vs faction bgs and rbgs, if there was a fuck to be given about roleplayers idk reskin the enemies for each team to the opposing faction
This is a given and I'm more than guaranteeing that Ghostcrawler is attempting to push for this. They are working on making racial changes in the meantime as a quickfix. I anticipate same faction battlegrounds in the future as many people should.

-healing priests lol
For such a small statement there's so much to be said about Healing Priests. I'll comment on both specs starting with Holy then moving to Discipline without trying to use the words pathetic, bad, worthless, and garbage. Holy is garbage; the mana efficiency of heals are worthless and the class has to hard cast every single heal which makes them extremely vulnerable to interrupts. The only benefit of Holy right now is a 3 second no-DR stun. Discipline sorta has the same issue; hard casting is pathetic. Yes there's Shields and Prayer of Mending and Renew, but they're not healing for enough. Even with 2400mp5 combat regen, my priest still cannot heal for as much as every other class with their mana pool. Greater Heal takes way too long to cast and gives the opponent plenty of time to react and think "Ooh hey I should click Gouge, Kidney Shot, Throwdown, Grip, Gnaw, Strangulate; I could go on forever. 2.3 seconds to get a cast off is way too long. Smite cast is way too long making Evangelism useless. The mana return on Evangelism is way too small, we end up spending more mana on getting it to 5 stacks than we get back. Shouldn't we be rewarded for actually getting off 5 Evangelism? More like a "Omg stop that priest from smiting hes oom, when he gets 5 stacks he'll have 40% mana back!!" Instead of what it is now which is "Rofl priest is smiting, watch him hit for beans and his mana pool crumble".

-necrotic strike - blizzard: "we're taking out mortal strike for cata, it was unbalanced... loljk spammable stackable mortal strike + curse of tongues"
Necrotic Strike has a lot to be spoken about. From a healing perspective AND a dps perspective it's completely fine. DKs would be horseshit without this ability. The problem is that it scales way too well and is absorbing upwards of 12k with a few procs per stack; multiply that by 4 runes and then going through Mind Freeze, Gnaw, and Strangulate is extremely difficult for any class other than a paladin or shaman. Just need to adjust how much healing the spell absorbs, I feel like 6-8k would be balanced without being too overpowered.

-ret lack of dispel
Maybe it's not so much the retribution lacking a dispel, but that shadow priests are the only dps class that maintains its defensive dispel. I don't see retribution making an appearance in arenas this expansion for more than just the reason of dispels.

-smoke bomb
Smoke bomb is a completely fair ability, it requires anticipation, and you're able to heal on someone while being within the smoke bomb. The few things that need to be adjusted are prepping a smoke bomb which makes it extremely tough to keep someone alive if they use a defensive cooldown to get out of it. The target should not be able to be stunned or slowed while inside a smoke bomb, all remaining slows and stuns remain though. And a paladin should be able to heal the target in a smoke bomb while in the smoke bomb with bubble up.

-warrior burst, ineffectiveness of trinketing throwdown
It's not warrior burst, it's colossus smash. The cooldown needs to be increased or there needs to be a downfall of using colossus smash. Armor penetration was removed for a reason, and yet this ability negates the reason entirely because out of every 20 seconds, 6 seconds the target doesn't have any armor.

-ring of frost
This ability is fine, no complains here.

-feral bleeds
The only damage over time effect in WoW that cannot be dispelled. I'm dwarf on both my healer classes just because of feral druids, even though Stoneform is a 2 minute cooldown, the ability to drop all of their bleeds in a time of need is crucial. They are doing way too much damage. A rogue could be Pounced, Raked, and Ripped and even with a full time recoup still almost die without the feral druid ever touching him again. There just needs to be a way to remove feral druid bleeds, either make them dispellable and add a UA/VT type effect to it, or tone the damage down on them when the druid isn't actively dpsing the target. Maybe even lowering the damage of bleeds by 50%, and then increase the damage bonus that mangle does by 50% and lower the duration of Mangle on the target to ~10 seconds. This enforces that the druid is actively dealing damage to the target to keep the bleed damage high.

-ice lance
Ability is fine, it's deep freeze that is the issue.

-sunbeam (taken by itself it is OP right now, idk if moonkin as a whole are underpowered right now or just no one plays them)
Ghostcrawler would say the same exact thing I'm about to say: There isn't enough moonkin druids represented to nerf anything about moonkins.

-rogue's vanish changes, cloak changes and recuperate, combat readiness, and smoke bomb make them much harder to kill than other classes
Rogues are fine.

-self healing in general (fuuuuuuuu warlocks)
I'm not quite sure what needs to be toned down about warlocks, it's just the Affliction spec in general that heals a lot. Fel Armor by itself isn't healing much. It's the combination of Siphon Life, Drain Life and Haunt that heals a lot. In arena it isn't noticeable, it's only when you're in a 1v1 with a warlock that it's ridiculous.

-holy paladins probably heal too hard
I've complained about Holy Paladins way before Cataclysm hit the shelves, begging for priests to be put on par with Paladin healing. Blizzard did nothing, so I rolled a Holy Paladin. Hello Rank 1. Coming from playing a priest though I have to say that Paladins are in leagues of their own when it comes to healing power. I sincerely hope they don't kill the spec, but it might need some looking at. I'd have to level a shaman if they killed paladins.

-everything about strand of the gaycients is a problem, it is a despicable hoax of a bg
Strand is fine, use slows/novas.

-hunters are a weaker mirror of frost mages
I feel sympathy for anybody still playing a hunter, just reroll. The class is dead in its entirety and nothing will bring hunters back unless they can start shooting through pillars.

I'm kind of disappointed that you forgot to mention a few problems. I'll start with shamans.

Shamans have it all:
They can remove fear from every player on their team with 1 global.
They have a 30 second cooldown ranged CC.
Every 5 seconds can stop a cast & every 12 seconds can ground a cast.
Earth Shield and Riptide healing while the shaman is CC'd.
8 Buffs from 1 global (Earth Shield)

Vampiric Touch is horrible. 3 second horror effect, which DR's quickly and doesn't even effect anybody if the dispeller is at range. In comparison to Unstable Affliction, Vampiric Touch isn't even in the same league.

Anyways enjoy the read and +rep if you want to see me post more constructively like this.

Life is Good
Facebook | Bodyspace

#63 kenoswain

kenoswain
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ursin
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/0/1/.

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

Healing priests need a nerf in arenas

#64 Watlok

Watlok
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:38 PM

Remove certain bleeds when they enter/leave certain forms.  Specifically, drop bleeds when they enter bear form at the very least.   It stops so  many feral shenanigans that I'm surprised they haven't done it yet.  It also fixes the ferals can't be peeled problem to a certain degree.  

The other problem with ferals is instant cast nature spells after 5pt finishers.  I thought it was in place of a 5pt finisher and was okay with it, but they get it in addition to that.  That's pretty ridiculous.  First, cyclone should never be instant that often.  Second, this is something that has needed to be reevaluated since its creation.  

The laziest solution is to make it a 45s cooldown or have it only increase cast speed by 40%.  The more in-depth solutions are to make it cost combo points or some form of feral resources.

The newest problem with ferals is instant cast roots.  Remove that glyph and bake it in to boomkins.  Thanks in advance.

Also, did you know skull bash range is 12 yards? :)

However, I think the problem with bleeds isn't exactly bleeds.  Damage over time is too high across the board.  From dks to spriests to afflocks to ferals.  It's just less noticable on other classes because their dots are dispellable or the class has other glaring flaws.  Resilience used to reduce ONLY dot damage for a reason, and ever since the resil changes dot classes have been a bit too powerful.  

bIlliAn said:

Argh, people who are playing the class defend their class endlessly. People who insult a class don't even have any ideas for what needs to be adjusted. People who have one time glad title think they know what needs to be changed. Endless cycle and that's why this forum will be garbage. We used to look past our own class and in a debate decide exactly what should be changed. The OP listed a bunch of crap but didn't offer one single idea. We all know what is overpowered right now, we all know what feels retarded and should be changed, but when you list them to us, you're just preaching to the choir. The ideas for changes are what make a post good.

going to edit this be patient
Mage changes I'd propose:

-Ring of Frost down to 8s from 10s
Ring of Frost is mostly used to cc people you can't polymorph.  Druids especially.  Otherwise it is used to peel multiple people at once or increase burst on a target, where its duration doesn't matter.  The problem? They can either stand inside the ring and move around freely, or they can get out before the long activation time.  

The strength of this ability and hungering cold is really blown out of proportion when it shares polymorph DR.  Positioning and understanding how it works is everything. Reducing the duration somewhat makes it a lot less appealing to use as a cc too, because polymorph will work better in most situations.

-Ring of Frost now applies a 3s debuff when broken that prevents reapplication (use brainfreeze icon or some guy holding his head screaming)

-Ring of Frost now colored by faction by default, if a "Team" setting is present its colored by the team's color.  This change is also applied to smoke bomb, as well as making it more visible.

-Ring of Frost ground duration increased to 14s-16s
This change is controversial, but it would allow you to intentionally keep yourself on polymorph DR when playing against a mage team.  It also allows the spell to control space longer should no one be on poly dr next to it.  Combined with the other changes it's pretty fair, and it could be a talent/prime glyph.

-Fire Orb actually hits people now and can go over terrain
It seriously just flies by your target and does nothing or gets stuck on a 1 pixel high lip 90% of the time

-Freeze now a 1pt talent down from 3pt
The lower part of the frost tree is way too bloated and mages are starved for points.  Also, being able to get 100% 2 fof charges every pet nova cooldown is too strong.  It's also too strong when you can unsummon+resummon pet in a gcd to get a second proc and more nova control on the rest of the target's team.

Point1: 1 fof charge at 100%

-Shattered Barrier and Cone of Cold share DR, duration up from 4s to 6s
6 -> 3 -> 1.5 instead of 4 -> 2 -> 1 + 4 -> 2 -> 1, also actually puts you on DR so the mage can't just spam that them mindlessly with no regard to dr.  

-Ice Barrier and Mage Ward absorbs increased to closer to 14k-18k
I would really like to see absorbs increased across the board for all classes.  The engi belt absorbs about 20k and breaks fast.  Ice Barrier absorbs like 7k or something ridiculously low.  It feels like using rank 1 by accident in wotlk.  

-Mana Shield revisited
Mana Shield is awkward. As frost you have 3 GCDs to spend on absorbs.  Mana Shield, Mage Ward, and Ice Barrier.  Mana Shield is yet another short cooldown to manage now that it isn't spammable.  Mana Shield not sapping your mana away sort of defeats the spirit of mana shield as well.  I'd like to see this ability looked at and redesigned.

-Ice Lance damage evaluated after these changes, frost bolt damage increased by a fairly significant amount
FB is no longer effected by fingers of frost, which means it does a lot less damage most of the time.  It would remove the skilless lance spam and make frost mages want to cast more than they already do.  Fixes pve dps as well.

-Early Frost now gives an undispellable buff icon.  Early Frost only goes away when the cast is completed.

-Polymorph, Fear, Cyclone cast time reduced to 1.1s-1.2s and no longer effected by any cast time reducing effects, including haste
Solve this problem for good.  The current cast time is too slow and the lusted+veinsd cast time is too fast.

-Reactive Barrier is a BAD IDEA
It will always be worthless or overpowered.  It is currently 100% worthless. Remove this talent and replace it with something else.  See my next point.  

-Another good prime glyph or two for pvp, Reactive Barrier is complete garbage, new talent+new prime glyph
(a) Ring of Frost ground duration increase ala previous suggestion implemented via glyph or frost talent in reactive barrier's place
(b) Ice Barrier glyph would be less than useless with the above absorb change
© A talent or glyph that gives early frost +x% crit chance on your next frost bolt cast
(d) Some math nerd pve glyph/talent maybe

TL;DR
-Significantly reduces controlled FoF/root potential to reduce on demand burst
-Makes DR meaningful again for barrier/cone of cold
-Makes you want to interrupt frost bolt because casting it will matter again
-Makes RoF less mystical and easier to comprehend, allows the opposing team to make amazing plays based on RoF
-Makes casting CC not stupid
-Fixes currently broken frost talent tree

Spoiler

#65 vacum

vacum
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:42 PM

fatherdon1 said:

-rogue's vanish changes, cloak changes and recuperate, combat readiness, and smoke bomb make them much harder to kill than other classes
Smokebomb is most of the time used offensivly since it's the best ability we have to scor a kill. Although it should be neutral.

#66 Casper

Casper
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:49 PM

Warlock self healing needs to be changed along with Mage CC/DMG, it's so extremely out of control it's not even funny.

ridiculous, melee might be stupid too but casters in the hand of good players take it to a new extreme
yeeeeeeeee
:/?/\;|/\;|/

#67 nocorras2

nocorras2
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

All I can say if f feral druid bleeds.  I'm at 50k stun him and die while he is still in the stun.

#68 Fritzl

Fritzl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

Billian touched on it at the end of his post but VT is absolutely trash right now and it's really frustrating when a healer just spam dispels his partner and I do 0 damage

#69 Xyres

Xyres
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:38 PM

Imo necrotic strike should be something with cooldown but does quite big healing absorb if you land it to healing spell or something.

It's interesting mechanic though but I feel that even with resilience affecting necrotic strike, it would remain broken.

#70 Redefined

Redefined
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationMississauga, Ontario, Canada

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:39 PM

fatherdon1 said:

i think i'll re edit this list:
1)-need faction vs faction bgs and rbgs  
2)-healing priests
3)-necrotic strike does too much damage
4)-ret lack of dispel
5)-smoke bomb
6)-warrior burst, ineffectiveness of trinketing throwdown
7)-ring of frost
8)-ice lance
9)-feral bleeds
10)-sunbeam (taken by itself it is OP right now, idk if moonkin as a whole are underpowered right now or just no one plays them)
11)-rogue's vanish changes, cloak changes, recuperate, combat readiness, and smoke bomb make them much harder to kill than other classes, perhaps to the point of unbalance
12)-self healing in general (with warlocks being able to outheal some teams)
13)-everything about strand of the gaycients is a problem, it is a despicable hoax of a bg
14)-the homogenization that occurred in 4.0, but there's nothing that will be done about that - hunters got hit by homogenization pretty bad, they are a weaker mirror of frost mages
15)-end r1 ties; higher win% or whoever has more wins getting the title would end the faggotry easily
16)-tol barad's current state is a fraud
17)-these specs are unpopular in arena, reasons for which could be analyzed (there's probably one reason or many): balance, elemental, hunters as a whole
18)-these are major things, the list of bugs that classes have i'm sure will be addressed

that's about it, i think. it's been a good season, much better without icc gear and infinitly more balanced than s5 was. i just want the stuff on this list adjusted. it should be noted that if some of the broken things got adjusted, its class would need to be looked at again as a whole.

1) Needed.
2) Yes.
3) Needs it's absorb per application to be reduced slightly.
4) It's not their lack of dispel that's the main problem. I'm a firm believer in only healers being able to dispel now that everyone has it.
5) Take Smoke Bomb off of Prep. and potentially reduce it's duration slightly.
6) Colossus Smash burst is too high, but their sustained damage needs to be compensated then.
7) Needs to know re-apply. One time use per RoF, per person.
8) No.
9) Feral's damage needs to be toned down slightly. Their uptime is too high for the damage they deal.
10) No.
11) Just remove the Imp. Recup talent. Rogues can be killed otherwise. You can't global him anymore, but wear through his CD's if that's who you choose to tunnel.
12) Warlock self healing is a little too much. DK's Lichborne Death Coil spam needs to be adressed.
13) SoTA is gay, but still playable.
14) Hunter's need to be buffed, slightly.
15) No.
16) TB's defensive adv. needs to be adressed.
17) Balance and Ele need to get casts off and their survivability increased.

Some things need to be fixed/changed, but not nerfed to the level that everyone is whining about. The small changes will add up for a much more enjoyable game. No need to overnerf.
------------------------------

Kzrs said:

I've never seen Redefined post anything dumb. +1

View PostXandyn, on 27 May 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

best Rogue on US

#71 affix

affix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2479

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:12 PM

ice lance is fine, they just need to fix the shattered barrier/iCoC DR bug, so stupid

RoF: longer cooldown or take it off coldsnap.  same with smoke bomb, take it off of prep

#72 Pitiless

Pitiless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2204

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:24 PM

bIlliAn said:

I'm kind of disappointed that you forgot to mention a few problems. I'll start with shamans.

Shamans have it all:

You forgot a no cooldown holy shock from defensively dispelling debuffs and purge (getting nerfed tho).

#73 Badpanda

Badpanda
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:28 PM

I don't understand why people advocate Necrotic Strike being changed so much. It's an interesting ability that adds depth to their play, but just give it a damn 5-6 second cooldown and be done with it. It's the fact that it scales so fast that makes it overpowered.

#74 RemyuL

RemyuL
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-The Scryers
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:38 PM

warlock 50% passive dmg reduction needs to be looked at in some way. That and they're self healing for how much dmg reduction they have is absolutely obscene.
Posted Image

#75 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

bIlliAn said:

In response to every point that OP made:

This is a given and I'm more than guaranteeing that Ghostcrawler is attempting to push for this. They are working on making racial changes in the meantime as a quickfix. I anticipate same faction battlegrounds in the future as many people should.

For such a small statement there's so much to be said about Healing Priests. I'll comment on both specs starting with Holy then moving to Discipline without trying to use the words pathetic, bad, worthless, and garbage. Holy is garbage; the mana efficiency of heals are worthless and the class has to hard cast every single heal which makes them extremely vulnerable to interrupts. The only benefit of Holy right now is a 3 second no-DR stun. Discipline sorta has the same issue; hard casting is pathetic. Yes there's Shields and Prayer of Mending and Renew, but they're not healing for enough. Even with 2400mp5 combat regen, my priest still cannot heal for as much as every other class with their mana pool. Greater Heal takes way too long to cast and gives the opponent plenty of time to react and think "Ooh hey I should click Gouge, Kidney Shot, Throwdown, Grip, Gnaw, Strangulate; I could go on forever. 2.3 seconds to get a cast off is way too long. Smite cast is way too long making Evangelism useless. The mana return on Evangelism is way too small, we end up spending more mana on getting it to 5 stacks than we get back. Shouldn't we be rewarded for actually getting off 5 Evangelism? More like a "Omg stop that priest from smiting hes oom, when he gets 5 stacks he'll have 40% mana back!!" Instead of what it is now which is "Rofl priest is smiting, watch him hit for beans and his mana pool crumble".

Necrotic Strike has a lot to be spoken about. From a healing perspective AND a dps perspective it's completely fine. DKs would be horseshit without this ability. The problem is that it scales way too well and is absorbing upwards of 12k with a few procs per stack; multiply that by 4 runes and then going through Mind Freeze, Gnaw, and Strangulate is extremely difficult for any class other than a paladin or shaman. Just need to adjust how much healing the spell absorbs, I feel like 6-8k would be balanced without being too overpowered.

Maybe it's not so much the retribution lacking a dispel, but that shadow priests are the only dps class that maintains its defensive dispel. I don't see retribution making an appearance in arenas this expansion for more than just the reason of dispels.

Smoke bomb is a completely fair ability, it requires anticipation, and you're able to heal on someone while being within the smoke bomb. The few things that need to be adjusted are prepping a smoke bomb which makes it extremely tough to keep someone alive if they use a defensive cooldown to get out of it. The target should not be able to be stunned or slowed while inside a smoke bomb, all remaining slows and stuns remain though. And a paladin should be able to heal the target in a smoke bomb while in the smoke bomb with bubble up.

It's not warrior burst, it's colossus smash. The cooldown needs to be increased or there needs to be a downfall of using colossus smash. Armor penetration was removed for a reason, and yet this ability negates the reason entirely because out of every 20 seconds, 6 seconds the target doesn't have any armor.

This ability is fine, no complains here.

The only damage over time effect in WoW that cannot be dispelled. I'm dwarf on both my healer classes just because of feral druids, even though Stoneform is a 2 minute cooldown, the ability to drop all of their bleeds in a time of need is crucial. They are doing way too much damage. A rogue could be Pounced, Raked, and Ripped and even with a full time recoup still almost die without the feral druid ever touching him again. There just needs to be a way to remove feral druid bleeds, either make them dispellable and add a UA/VT type effect to it, or tone the damage down on them when the druid isn't actively dpsing the target. Maybe even lowering the damage of bleeds by 50%, and then increase the damage bonus that mangle does by 50% and lower the duration of Mangle on the target to ~10 seconds. This enforces that the druid is actively dealing damage to the target to keep the bleed damage high.

Ability is fine, it's deep freeze that is the issue.

Ghostcrawler would say the same exact thing I'm about to say: There isn't enough moonkin druids represented to nerf anything about moonkins.

Rogues are fine.

I'm not quite sure what needs to be toned down about warlocks, it's just the Affliction spec in general that heals a lot. Fel Armor by itself isn't healing much. It's the combination of Siphon Life, Drain Life and Haunt that heals a lot. In arena it isn't noticeable, it's only when you're in a 1v1 with a warlock that it's ridiculous.

I've complained about Holy Paladins way before Cataclysm hit the shelves, begging for priests to be put on par with Paladin healing. Blizzard did nothing, so I rolled a Holy Paladin. Hello Rank 1. Coming from playing a priest though I have to say that Paladins are in leagues of their own when it comes to healing power. I sincerely hope they don't kill the spec, but it might need some looking at. I'd have to level a shaman if they killed paladins.

Strand is fine, use slows/novas.

I feel sympathy for anybody still playing a hunter, just reroll. The class is dead in its entirety and nothing will bring hunters back unless they can start shooting through pillars.

Shamans have it all:

Vampiric Touch is horrible. 3 second horror effect, which DR's quickly and doesn't even effect anybody if the dispeller is at range. In comparison to Unstable Affliction, Vampiric Touch isn't even in the same league.

Anyways enjoy the read and +rep if you want to see me post more constructively like this.

in my op i said it was for shits and giggles. if youre suggesting ideas for the point of conversation, thats fine. suggesting your own ideas for how this game should be in the hopes of it being that way soon is idealism, and idealism is pointless, especially because blizz doesn't read these forums. it's better to understand the problems than to try to think of how we would like them different imo. waiting for blizz to eventually fix them is all we can do.

when single OP abilities are making a class viable, indeed nerfing that could send them to UP, hence why i said their class would need to be looked at again (necrotic strike, sunbeam).

i whole heartedly think that ret needs their dispel back, it's a bad, lazy, homogenizing blueprint by blizz to take that away from them. it's a heavy nerf that sent their viability to shit, lowered skill cap, and took away an integral paladin ability away from a paladin spec.

maybe it's just my comp, but we can't kill rogues for the reasons i mentioned.

can't rly kill locks either, rls is a bitch

strands is just an abomination and i hate it. its not pvp, its fucking 2 button vehicle with dispel spam vs wall and snares.

it's interesting to hear your points on shamans, seems like holy and rshams are in their own league, followed shortly by resto druids, and leaving healing priests in the dust.

i consider vt's problems a bug, which was in my op.

#76 maarko

maarko
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:01 AM

Remove fingers of frost and mages are fine
Spoiler

#77 lolcho

lolcho
  • Junkies

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:16 AM

KennyEU said:

Another free glad this season, fuck yeah.

*trollface*

srsly it's fine ! you won't get more than 15k crit with lance at 3k+ ress

#78 Kzrs

Kzrs
  • Karzerus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:50 AM

affix said:

ice lance is fine, they just need to fix the shattered barrier/iCoC DR bug, so stupid

RoF: longer cooldown or take it off coldsnap.  same with smoke bomb, take it off of prep

You usually post quality stuff, but this time, you are way, way off.

#79 KennyEU

KennyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:09 AM

y 15k in the meanwhile my kill shot crits for 15 AT MAX EVER (I actually haven't seen it crit that high yet on a resil target, but maybe it can) average hits I do on plate are between 1 and 3k, explo shots tick for 3k generally. I've seen 950dmg auto attacks etc. before on warriors.

Balance.

#80 Dante

Dante
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSarajevo

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:16 AM

Bulldozer said:

Warrior:
2.  The only class without CC, unless you consider throwdown which shares DR with charge.

ROFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<