Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:04 AM

I honestly don't think people will be happy until feral is completely terrible in pvp. I'm talking bleeds that do less than an aff locks single corruption, ferocious bites for <4k, zero forms of cc, and no defensive cds at all.

Good thing blizzard is moving towards that :3

#42 jizoke

jizoke
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:04 AM

Fix spam shifting and I wouldn't give a fuck about fear immunity.
Posted Image

#43 Guest_Cjs_*

Guest_Cjs_*

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:58 AM

Everyone crying that we have fear immunity are pretending like it is a 100% uptime. Sorry to say that it's a 3 minute cooldown. Why should the second we pop our only damage cooldown eat 9-4-2=15 seconds (of our 20) fear. Not to mention we are open to everything else, clone, stuns, and something none of you need to worry about, hibernate. I have popped zerk plenty of times just to eat a full HOJ into clone or something else besides fear. I find most the comments ignorant and undereducated.

As far as shifting, it uses our GCD and wastes a turn I can't tell you how many games in 3s I've faced DK mage, and not even spam shifting can get me to a target with so many snares. That isn't the only comp. As long as we have ZERO cd's to get out of CC stop suggesting we eat full snares and roots, it would make us more useless then feral has been for jeez, most every season.

As far as melee thinking ferals have it so good, wow, we do some damage with our bleeds. Sorry to say warriors pressure way harder. Rogues have smoke bomb, dk's have necrotic strike and big damage, enh is just retarded strong.

Warriors, no fear for them, constant gap closers, huge pressure.

Rogues, play sub if you want mobility.

Dks, spam snare, death grip, not naming EVERY cd/out you have (its so much more then a feral)

Enh, spam snare, grounding, off heal more, etc

I won't even talk about casters.. warlocks in this thread should really close there mouth, 30 second port. Mages, yea... 50% of every magic cc, blink, block, so many outs.

Seriously get off feral nuts, we are not nearly as bad as people think if you look at the big picture, maybe bleeds could be toned down a bit in exchange for a buff to direct damage. But making us rootable would ruin the class. Just stop.

-Chris

#44 Ascend

Ascend
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Baelgun
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:25 AM

feral trying not to get nerfed.

Close this thread.

damn u really hate jews but make 1 named adolphcritler and itll be good

#45 Guest_Cjs_*

Guest_Cjs_*

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:47 AM

Forgot rets can cleanse (1gcd cost just like shift snare) too.

#46 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:10 AM

Everyone crying that we have fear immunity are pretending like it is a 100% uptime. Sorry to say that it's a 3 minute cooldown. Why should the second we pop our only damage cooldown eat 9-4-2=15 seconds (of our 20) fear. Not to mention we are open to everything else, clone, stuns, and something none of you need to worry about, hibernate. I have popped zerk plenty of times just to eat a full HOJ into clone or something else besides fear. I find most the comments ignorant and undereducated.

As far as shifting, it uses our GCD and wastes a turn I can't tell you how many games in 3s I've faced DK mage, and not even spam shifting can get me to a target with so many snares. That isn't the only comp. As long as we have ZERO cd's to get out of CC stop suggesting we eat full snares and roots, it would make us more useless then feral has been for jeez, most every season.

As far as melee thinking ferals have it so good, wow, we do some damage with our bleeds. Sorry to say warriors pressure way harder. Rogues have smoke bomb, dk's have necrotic strike and big damage, enh is just retarded strong.

Warriors, no fear for them, constant gap closers, huge pressure.

Rogues, play sub if you want mobility.

Dks, spam snare, death grip, not naming EVERY cd/out you have (its so much more then a feral)

Enh, spam snare, grounding, off heal more, etc

I won't even talk about casters.. warlocks in this thread should really close there mouth, 30 second port. Mages, yea... 50% of every magic cc, blink, block, so many outs.

Seriously get off feral nuts, we are not nearly as bad as people think if you look at the big picture, maybe bleeds could be toned down a bit in exchange for a buff to direct damage. But making us rootable would ruin the class. Just stop.

-Chris

so what your saying is .. if you are not one of the classes / specs listed above .. you are basically eating shit all game?

you act like staying on any caster is difficult atm - especially mages .. power shifting out of every snare / root while being dispelled

so 1 class spamming snare (coi) makes up for the other classes i guess?

rogues play sub if you want mobility .. and smack plate with a feather sounds about right

no no you dont have some GOOD dmg with bleeds .. you have retarded dmg with bleeds -

im looking at the big picture and making you rootable would turn you into ever other melee class...

ferals defending their class since dec 14th 2010

and you mentioned cyclone / stun etc .. yeah not every class / comp has a cyclone / stun ready to throw at a feral druid to slow em down ..

as devs stated - fear immunity coupled with the ease of getting out of roots / snares is overkill .. just cause 1 class makes life difficult doesnt exactly justify it.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#47 lionhert312

lionhert312
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:29 AM

We're the only class susceptible to hibernate/scare beast
er shamans can too if in ghost wolf but thats a rarity
(›º–º)›

#48 Guest_Cjs_*

Guest_Cjs_*

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:40 AM

so what your saying is .. if you are not one of the classes / specs listed above .. you are basically eating shit all game?

you act like staying on any caster is difficult atm - especially mages .. power shifting out of every snare / root while being dispelled

so 1 class spamming snare (coi) makes up for the other classes i guess?

rogues play sub if you want mobility .. and smack plate with a feather sounds about right

no no you dont have some GOOD dmg with bleeds .. you have retarded dmg with bleeds -

im looking at the big picture and making you rootable would turn you into ever other melee class...

ferals defending their class since dec 14th 2010

and you mentioned cyclone / stun etc .. yeah not every class / comp has a cyclone / stun ready to throw at a feral druid to slow em down ..

as devs stated - fear immunity coupled with the ease of getting out of roots / snares is overkill .. just cause 1 class makes life difficult doesnt exactly justify it.

Fear immunity for 20 seconds, during our only direct damage burst. Sorry, you're right, we should eat 15 seconds of fear into death coil whenever we pop our big damage cooldown.

Eating FULL fear and cc of literally everything possible for 160 out of every 180 seconds is not enough, needs to be 180/180.

Sorry, but people are not thinking things through, just bandwagon riding in my opinion, which I am obligated too without taking insults from children.

-Chris

#49 snackbacon

snackbacon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2437

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:50 AM

I don't understand why there is so much crying about berserk. I understand seeing a feral being immune to fear for 20 seconds sucks, but its 20 second and its a 3 minute cooldown. Why is nobody complaining about warriors having a fear break/immunity every 30 seconds for a 10 second duration. So basically you have a 20 second window to fear those warriors...but ferals are much worse rite?

What people also need to understand is this game is not balanced around 1v1. Yes, druids have the tools to have a lot of up-time on a target, but a lot of classes do as well. Ferals are basically a glass cannon. We do high damage right now, but we're so susceptible to being trained, and then our damage is negated. It isn't as glamorous as everyone makes it seem.

I understand ferals do a lot of dmg right now, I'm not disagreeing with that. But what a lot of you people need to understand is without our bleed damage, we're pretty much useless against anything mail and above. Just nerfing bleed damage and slightly buffing mangle/FB isn't the way to go. If they want to change our mastery and reduce bleed damage, I think we need a redesign.

#50 Sallemm

Sallemm
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:51 AM

Fear immunity for 20 seconds, during our only direct damage burst. Sorry, you're right, we should eat 15 seconds of fear into death coil whenever we pop our big damage cooldown.

Eating FULL fear and cc of literally everything possible for 160 out of every 180 seconds is not enough, needs to be 180/180.

Sorry, but people are not thinking things through, just bandwagon riding in my opinion, which I am obligated too without taking insults from children.

-Chris

Only direct damage burst? are you trying to tell us that the only time you can get a kill is when you have berserk up? because for some strange reason, I always feel that whenever I have a feral on me he's rapping me and there's pretty much nothing I can do? Tbh good thing you're not working for blizzard or you would make the game even more imbalance.

If you look at the ranking of 3s, there's pretty much all over the place feral that were never higher than 2.2k, why is that so?
Maybe cuz it's OP, can't get CC and the only thing you have to do ATM to win is to PvE faceroll on your keyboard to get a kill? enough said, nerf berserk so you can't be immune to every CC of the game and stop saying that berserk needs to stay in the game or else you're going to get fear, never heard of dispell before? ya it's good stuff.

#51 snackbacon

snackbacon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:54 AM

Maybe cuz it's OP, can't get CC and the only thing you have to do ATM to win is to PvE faceroll on your keyboard to get a kill?

I think feral druids have the hardest pve rotation in the game, so that's kind of silly :P

#52 Sallemm

Sallemm
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:55 AM

I don't understand why there is so much crying about berserk. I understand seeing a feral being immune to fear for 20 seconds sucks, but its 20 second and its a 3 minute cooldown. Why is nobody complaining about warriors having a fear break/immunity every 30 seconds for a 10 second duration. So basically you have a 20 second window to fear those warriors...but ferals are much worse rite?

Are you serious? Maybe cuz..... warriors are not immune to everything but only fear? Maybe cuz.... ferals are immune to every other spammable CC/snare expect for clone? ya that must be why I guess, easy awnser.

#53 snackbacon

snackbacon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:57 AM

I'll be like you then. I don't think spriests should have the dmg reduction % in dispersion. Nerf spriests nerf nerf nerf

#54 Sallemm

Sallemm
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:58 AM

I'll be like you then. I don't think spriests should have the dmg reduction % in dispersion. Nerf spriests nerf nerf nerf

Buff discs plz

#55 snackbacon

snackbacon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

If you look at the ranking of 3s, there's pretty much all over the place feral that were never higher than 2.2k, why is that so?

And just so you know, there are these people in EVERY class. Don't be naive.

#56 Sallemm

Sallemm
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:00 AM

And just so you know, there are these people in EVERY class. Don't be naive.

Hell no, you look at like half the comp for some reason they have a feral that was fkin horrible before.

#57 snackbacon

snackbacon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:02 AM

Half the comps have ferals? What battlegroup is that?

#58 snackbacon

snackbacon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:06 AM

Another thing, if berserk is SO ridiculous right now, why are there a large amount of locks and spriests in the top 10s in every battlegroup?

#59 Astéar1296683743

Astéar1296683743
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:18 AM

Yeah it seems there are more Resto druids than Ferals in the top ranked teams on multiple battlegroups.

#60 Sallemm

Sallemm
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:19 AM

Another thing, if berserk is SO ridiculous right now, why are there a large amount of locks and spriests in the top 10s in every battlegroup?

Never said spriest and locks weren't op? funny how you you're pointing out the 2 classes that have a fear, just saying. What I said is that ferals are OP and if you don't know the reason, just scroll up if you have problems with short term memory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<