• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1977
  • RBG: 1749

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:21 PM

did anyone read the thread? trying to keep fear BREAK not immunity.

#22 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:39 PM

Thoughts? Rogue does not have a way to break fear, neither do enhancement shamans. You have a trinket for a reason; there's no reason why berserk should break fear.

not sure if srs

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

#23 Ioveme

Ioveme
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:44 AM

Tremor, Cloak, Bubble, Lichborne, Berserkrage.

Note that im even saying fear BREAKER, not fear immunity (well, quoting it at least) - that's are biggest damage cooldown there as wel, just to break a fear. (all got stuff to survive a bad fear, tremor arguably the worst, but spammable)

Not sure if srs x2.
:deathknight: HateYou

#24 koshimo

koshimo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1805
  • 3v3: 2099
  • RBG: 1706

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:19 AM

Every class should be susceptible to some forms of cc, right now the only thing that can cc a feral is a cyclone or stun, hence why they should be fearable. Talking from a arena perspective, it wouldn't even be that gamebreaking because of every healer being able to dispel magic.

#25 Istári

Istári
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:59 AM

Every class should be susceptible to some forms of cc, right now the only thing that can cc a feral is a cyclone or stun, hence why they should be fearable. Talking from a arena perspective, it wouldn't even be that gamebreaking because of every healer being able to dispel magic.

Yes, because hibernate doesnt't exist, does it? Equivalent to sheep in duration, 10s full cc.

#26 Trikso

Trikso
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:03 AM

Tremor, Cloak, Bubble, Lichborne, Berserkrage.

Note that im even saying fear BREAKER, not fear immunity (well, quoting it at least) - that's are biggest damage cooldown there as wel, just to break a fear. (all got stuff to survive a bad fear, tremor arguably the worst, but spammable)

can't cloak in a fear
2.7k nonglad Warrior commenting on RMP

overpowered

warrior reporting in

there are so many bad players at high ratings right now because they got a skill boost with 4.0.6 x.X

#27 Mogias

Mogias
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Chromaggus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 384

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

Yes, because hibernate doesnt't exist, does it? Equivalent to sheep in duration, 10s full cc.

How often are you completely clean without any dot, disease or bleeds?
Comparing hibernate with polymorph was a good one.

Besides shifting out to avoid it is really hard.

#28 Baxtr2

Baxtr2
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

Thing that bugs me about ferals is how broken they are when thrown in with a warrior and holy paladin and how both classes can D up extremely well while the other one rips you a new one, it reminds me of tsg s5/6 vs pretty much any RLS / None spell cleave lock / spriest teams...run in pop cds get a kill collect pts at least if you could fear them you might out live the opener.

#29 acuria

acuria
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:41 AM

prob stupidest thing i have ever read
Have not played since wrath. month late into xpac. what the fuck happened to horde. mine as well faction change.

#30 jinsk

jinsk
  • Junkies

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:04 PM

cloak of shadows
vanish
Garrote silence->kidney
blackjack (makes initial damage after opening into a fear minimal)

you so stupid it even hurts really. none of those breaks fear but gg saying random abilities

#31 Safdar

Safdar

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:20 PM

Fear is the most minor thing they could nerf. A limit on powershifting is really what's needed. Uptime should be similar to most others, not 24/7 unless you have fear.
:druid::shaman::warrior::priest:

#32 Zez

Zez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:42 PM

prob stupidest thing i have ever read

kinda agree, weekly top10 certainly

#33 tontonba

tontonba
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Halls
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:21 AM

Let them keep fear immunity, take away immunity against any other kind of snare/root

nah, the whole point of reworking berserk is to do something that wouldn't overly nerf restos/boomkins too (since they're actually in a good spot atm)
Posted Image

#34 Cutcut

Cutcut
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 2/2/0/2/0/./.
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:56 PM

nah, the whole point of reworking berserk is to do something that wouldn't overly nerf restos/boomkins too (since they're actually in a good spot atm)

Very true, but restos can be sheepd I dont really find boomkins OP >.>
Im not saying they should make feral druids sheepable...Or am I?
Poly and Hex should(does in pve)work on beasts :P Make resto get a talent that makes you immune to poly/hex in forms, and remove that from ferals :D
Would probably not even fix em! But atleast to some extent :)
Fixxo, Cutcutpewpew, Phasm, Mixz(i)FREELOADER

#35 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:22 AM

my payback shall be sweet for all the feral druids who raped me 1v1 :D

#36 Aliandren

Aliandren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1977
  • RBG: 1749

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:57 AM

you so stupid it even hurts really. none of those breaks fear but gg saying random abilities

if you're too stupid or stubborn to realize all of the listed abilities act as a counter to warlocks, there is nothing I can do to help you.

#37 Foresteye

Foresteye
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:21 AM

because 1 fear can kill us otherwise

Did you just... complain about arenas... as a feral druid..

wtf is wrong with you

To feral druids in this thread trying to rationalize why their class should be completely unpeelable/unstoppable. You should be fearable now, the state of berserking atm is just about as bad as, if not worse than, back in BC when Death Wish gave fear immunity.

-When I play against feral druids the only form of peel i have is a 45 sec cd stun and a 3 min CD fear. If youre immune to one of the two forms of peels that I have, and you use your trinket on the stun, whats keeping you from just tunneling like a champ ? Not to mention the fact that rooting/snaring you isnt possible if you have half a brain stem.

Human since day one, had a shitty racial up until WotLK. Used to it.

^ Proof that perception was OBVIOUSLY horrible.

#38 Naatzors

Naatzors
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:24 AM

Did you just... complain about arenas... as a feral druid..

wtf is wrong with you

wtf is wrong with you quoting stuff without reading an entire thread and insulting me based upon that.

Keep on trying to flame people at random though, makes you look pretty stupid.

Or should i just have written

LOL U R WARRIOR HAHA UR OPINION NO COUNT EITHER LULZ

edit: to save your time (bcz im sure u have something better to do then reading this entire 3page thread before jumping to conclusions) Im agreeing with feral being OP atm, just not with being completely defenseless against fears.

#39 Foresteye

Foresteye
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:32 AM

You are either a horrible player, or a horrible troll.

The difference is you can click the original poster's name and be brought to the post that was quoted in full. There's nothing important that i left out of your post.

You're just a feral druid who is tunnel-happy right now that after the patch will be the slightest bit peelable.

We all have our necessary nerfs, IE Bladestorm Disarm. Now it's your turn..

Human since day one, had a shitty racial up until WotLK. Used to it.

^ Proof that perception was OBVIOUSLY horrible.

#40 Naatzors

Naatzors
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:57 AM

You are either a horrible player, or a horrible troll.

The difference is you can click the original poster's name and be brought to the post that was quoted in full. There's nothing important that i left out of your post.

You're just a feral druid who is tunnel-happy right now that after the patch will be the slightest bit peelable.

We all have our necessary nerfs, IE Bladestorm Disarm. Now it's your turn..

once again, may i suggest you read the rest of the thread? Not gonna repeat what i said there already. I find it weird that you once again that you try to suggest im all against feral nerfs, after i even made a TLDR version of the thread because i assumed (and it looks like i where right) wich says that i also consider feral OP atm. Not sure what you're trying to do in this thread other then flaming me.

Assuming you still don't feel like reading the rest of the thread here's some more TLDR for you.

I agree with ferals being op, i disagree that it's berserking causing it. However i do realise fear immunity is not needed, but i do believe berserk still breaking fear is due to the nature of RNG fears splitting you and your healer 60yards apart causing you to die. I also explained every other meleespec has something to prevent dying from a single fear.

But you got a point, i am a tunnel happy feral that rolled feral early S9 when i realised how good they where, and i want them to be buffed some more. Im currently playing 1000resilience so i can win quickly and plan to sit on rating for 6months till season end in the case of a possible nerf.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<