Photo

Remove tremor totem

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#41 Gox

Gox

Posted 26 December 2010 - 11:41 PM

I wasn't really calling shamans OP but rather that tremor is outdated esp. with the tools a shaman has.

I think the spell I was referring to was unleash elements? or weapon? I wasn't really commenting about the amount healed but rather the usable while silinced part.

I disagree with the last part, you have both grounding(not sure what's broken about it) and windshear. If tremor was removed no other tool would need to be provided to break CC as you already have two to prevent it.

Unleash elements heals for max 5k, and with health pools over 110k now I'd hardly compare it to bauble.

Grounding is broken like spell reflect, you can have it up and still get afflicted by the next spell casted at you due to server lag or your own lag w/e. This doesn't happen with sac / swd as you are broken out of the CC once damage is directed at you rather than preventing the CC from afflicting you in the first place. Along with other benefits such as reduced DR on yourself.
LF Mage for 5v5 hunny bunnayyyzzz

#42 Neloangelo

Neloangelo
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 26 December 2010 - 11:46 PM

anybody that's asking for tremor to be removed is an absolute scrub and this is coming from somebody who plays priest

Anyway I had to go so i was like ok i gotta head to class and shes like peace and hugs me and my boner pushes against her leg and she looks at me wide eyed and walks away really fast.

ಠ︵ಠ凸

#43 nevercasts

nevercasts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:30 AM

Bypassing UA to take partners out of fear, or having to double CC to fear a shamans partner is totally fair. fucking scrubs that wanna remove this totem

#44 Casper

Casper
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:33 AM

It's annoying but there's nothing wrong with it. Everybody has a way to deal with it.
yeeeeeeeee
:/?/\;|/\;|/

#45 buffy

buffy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:01 AM

Tremor is ok, but something that can be a bit irritating is only the concept of it being existant only, making oyu effectively having to CC shaman to be even able to cc someone else with the added dispell to all classes.

Werent they supposed to make dispell so god damn non-cost effective so you couldn't spam it aswell ? Remembering a blue post about it -.,-''
yes, I am

#46 vollex

vollex
  • Semenpeddler
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:55 AM

uh the dispel healing is much worse than tremor

#47 cydial

cydial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:30 AM

Tremor in some instances can be absolutely retarded if the shaman is good, but for the most part it's just an annoyance that can be overcome with good positioning.
Posted Image

#48 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:34 AM

Tremor is fine.
"\_( シ)_/"

#49 Hosebeast

Hosebeast
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lothar
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 2/0/2/1/0/0/2

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:52 AM

I haven't played enough arena (30-40 games) to have a strong stance on this, but what I have experienced so far with shamans - I'd say they are a pretty damn strong class.

Ripping a Curse + Magic + Healing with the dispel is pretty strong. You toss a tremor in there and its pretty fucking annoying with how strong CC is right now and how easily ours can be negated. I'd argue that CC is much more effective now than it ever has been on healers. If you get behind on getting UA's up prepare to be spammed to all hell with cleanses.

@Choclit - I'm not sure in what world you think that your post is acceptable, but since I'm in the Christmas spirit - have an infraction.

#50 Barashade

Barashade
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2426

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

fel flame totems

#51 proshamnlol

proshamnlol
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Archimonde
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:04 AM

Why did they remove all pulsing dispel abilities and leave in the most retarded one by far. Seriously.

killing tremor is sooo hard bro. almost as hard as spreading dots or wiz cleave

#52 Chanimal

Chanimal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1603
  • 3v3: 2815
  • RBG: 1847

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:11 AM

i dont mind tremor so much if its just a resto shammy, but when it's an enhance sham or both of them in the same team it gets ridiculous especially with totem stacking (rov melee cleave zerg with stacking anyone??)

also resto shams dispelling through ua with nearly no drawback -_-
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#53 Chromix

Chromix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • RBG: 2520

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:12 AM

fel flame totems

Re-drop tremor before projectile even reached.
It should honestly just affect the shaman, not the whole team.

#54 nevercasts

nevercasts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:25 AM

Thats actually a good idea.

#55 Tya

Tya
  • Junkies

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:27 AM

I like the "Just hit it" or "It only has 5hp" comments.

Wands have a 1.5 sec cast time before they fire. Meleeing it requires you to run to the totem. Fel Flame works but as mentioned you can replace the totem before it's even hit.

The effective cd on tremor is 1 second and the mana cost is basically free.

Furthermore Cleansing Totem was removed because it was a "Mindless dispel mechanic". Tremor Totem works the exact same way.

Shaman don't need 3 different, short/zero cd ways to stop fear.
<Memorable quote>

#56 Safdar

Safdar

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:32 AM

I would honestly be qqing more about the god damn dispel that heals for 12k + can crit against you when it dispels curse+magic.

Tremor means dick.
:druid::shaman::warrior::priest:

#57 Supastarpowa

Supastarpowa

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:45 AM

Probably the only good tremor suggestion I have ever seen. I think tremor is annoying as fuck, but I don't think you can really change it without gimping it to the point where it won't be used.

This doesn't seem that bad though. I just think it's kinda broken when a dps class has access to it, and this would put it in line with other fear break mechanics. But at the same time it might just make it too shitty to even bother using anymore.

The thing is, it seems like everyone including shamans hate tremor totem. Something needs to be done (from a game design pov).

After 10 min of shit music:
- Hey man, u lost. What's about it?
- Yo I made wrong house so robots cant laser strong enough so I lost
- And u dude u won!
- YEAH MY ROBOTS I LEARN ULTRA LASERS FOR EM SO I WON!

repeat 20 times @ day. there is eu invitational.

#58 Polizei

Polizei
  • Premium Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:08 AM

Tremor totem 2min CD and consider it fixed :cool:
<poliisi mies kerho>

#59 Bigdollars

Bigdollars
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/2/0/0/1/1

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:38 AM

Imma teach u a lil' trick, if u press a super-cool button to show tremor totem and time fear while u mouseover petattack to the tremor and they are in laik a full fear u win sir, u win.
Posted Image

#60 Chromix

Chromix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • RBG: 2520

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:49 AM

Imma teach u a lil' trick, if u press a super-cool button to show tremor totem and time fear while u mouseover petattack to the tremor and they are in laik a full fear u win sir, u win.

What if you want to fear one of the shamans team mates? Gotta be hard to put a new totem down and remove the "full fear" instantly.
Surely a resto shaman could just dispel it if he wanted, but why dispel it when you can ignore UA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<