#2 Belden

Belden
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:15 PM

Getting 0 rating for wins and wins counting as losses currently.

Don't waste your time right now with rated BGs.

This would happen on the 10v10 not the 15v15 :(

#3 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:28 AM

should just spam the ish yo

#4 Alysana

Alysana
  • Junkies

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:20 AM

Because they CLEARLY aren't aware of the issue already, right? How hard is it to understand that not everything can be solved in a matter of seconds.

#5 Witness

Witness
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:04 AM

Because they CLEARLY aren't aware of the issue already, right? How hard is it to understand that not everything can be solved in a matter of seconds.

Had they been aware of it earlier, they would have taken steps to prevent it from happening (in case it would have been an easy fix). In other cases they would have at least deactivated rated BGs because the only purpose they serve right now is piss people off (if I just want to do premade BGs I can do war games).

when a person doesn't enter arena until the gates open ( like it ends up in 2v3 ), the arena match isn't counted and is automatically a draw when the gates open ( without the annoying -16 for both teams ), thus no one gains or loses pts/MMR.

I would've loved this back in s5/s6 when my microwave would interfere with my router if someone started using it so I had a rule that nobody was allowed to use the microwave while I did arena.

#6 Nitestrike

Nitestrike
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:56 PM

Had they been aware of it earlier, they would have taken steps to prevent it from happening (in case it would have been an easy fix). In other cases they would have at least deactivated rated BGs because the only purpose they serve right now is piss people off (if I just want to do premade BGs I can do war games).

Well according to that logic, they could have deactivated Arenas last week as well since they were most likely aware of that.

But of course they didn't.

Not that my hopes on Blizzard are especially high. After talking with a GM for roughly 30 minutes about missing 3v3 achievements, he looked through "Blizzard's Records" and came back to tell me I had never passed mid 2100s in any bracket, LOL.

#7 Witness

Witness
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:58 AM

Information has to be passed through many hands at every company until it reaches the person who is responsible for it or can do sth. about it.

when a person doesn't enter arena until the gates open ( like it ends up in 2v3 ), the arena match isn't counted and is automatically a draw when the gates open ( without the annoying -16 for both teams ), thus no one gains or loses pts/MMR.

I would've loved this back in s5/s6 when my microwave would interfere with my router if someone started using it so I had a rule that nobody was allowed to use the microwave while I did arena.

#8 Jorge

Jorge
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:18 AM

it just says that you loose but you gain winning honor / mmr so who cares

#9 Nitestrike

Nitestrike
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:43 AM

it just says that you loose but you gain winning honor / mmr so who cares

I care because it doesn't give any MMR. It only gave me MMR on the score screen, but the increased MMR disappears once I leave the game.

#10 Frankenstain

Frankenstain
  • Junkies

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:12 PM

wtb fix :|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<