#41 Bearissues

Bearissues
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

you obviously dont no what ur talking about lol, fuckin computer illiterate people acting like they know what 2 do. talk again when you are a real hacker

Seriously your saying I have no idea what I'm saying, but you're making yourself look very stupid. Tell me your method of injection etc... you have no idea.

#42 faction

faction
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:47 AM

Using a visual basic interface? LOL WHAT IM SORRY? visual basic is a coding language and you used a... interface of coding?

P.s. dont hack me pl0x.

look at this script kiddie thinks he knows VB
Posted Image

#43 Minkus

Minkus
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:49 AM

Seriously your saying I have no idea what I'm saying, but you're making yourself look very stupid. Tell me your method of injection etc... you have no idea.

\
is this a troll or something, you just inject the html into visual basic and create a custom gui interface that allows you to change ban status on forums, its really just a basic concept lol...

#44 Lushy

Lushy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/1/2/0
  • LocationUS #1 NY

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:50 AM

lol!

#45 Bearissues

Bearissues
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:20 AM

\
is this a troll or something, you just inject the html into visual basic and create a custom gui interface that allows you to change ban status on forums, its really just a basic concept lol...

wtf are you talking about... you really don't understand the concept of this stuff do you? Sure you can change your CLIENT SIDE ban status using a simple memory changer or changing the html, but that will not work when you go to post simply because the SERVER will check its own database to see if the person is banned or not, and if it is, you will still get that error message when trying to post because you are receiving the data from the server.

To actually unban yourself, you will need to actually "hack" the server. This means you need to either of the following:

A) Emulate packets as if you were the admin (normally heavily encrypted and is no program to do this).
B) Know the admin password (lol).
C) Know a recent forum exploit that has not been patched yet and use SQL injection to get into it.

Since both of you have no idea what you are talking about, ("you just inject the html into visual basic and create a custom gui interface that allows you to change ban status on forums, its really just a basic concept lol...") proves my point on that, this clearly has not been done.

Good day to you.

#46 faction

faction
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:22 AM

rofl im gonna sniff bearissues packets and shot him how wrong he is
Posted Image

#47 Bearissues

Bearissues
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:25 AM

rofl im gonna sniff bearissues packets and shot him how wrong he is

Hope you're using a VPN or some other way of hiding your IP, cause if you aren't, claiming to hack a server is considered a criminal offense and results in the FBI at your door :)

#48 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:26 AM

they are just bad and only good at arena, its clear that arena has a certain skillset and when arena stars go to bg's they are lost and the real pvp'ers (world pvp) players come out on top due to amazing communication... this is clear evidence of that

Just going to assume you are trolling.

#49 faction

faction
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:36 AM

fbi has no jurisdiction over where i am (The hack utopia, swedeN)
Posted Image

#50 faction

faction
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:38 AM

Just going to assume you are trolling.

hes actually right, which is why u see all the arena children failing at rated bgs ATM
Posted Image

#51 Tasers

Tasers
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:43 AM

SotA is fucking dumb.

#52 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1133
  • 3v3: 1817
  • RBG: 2062

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:46 AM

alliance queueing!

#53 Minkus

Minkus
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:51 AM

wtf are you talking about... you really don't understand the concept of this stuff do you? Sure you can change your CLIENT SIDE ban status using a simple memory changer or changing the html, but that will not work when you go to post simply because the SERVER will check its own database to see if the person is banned or not, and if it is, you will still get that error message when trying to post because you are receiving the data from the server.

To actually unban yourself, you will need to actually "hack" the server. This means you need to either of the following:

A) Emulate packets as if you were the admin (normally heavily encrypted and is no program to do this).
C) Know a recent forum exploit that has not been patched yet and use SQL injection to get into it.

Since both of you have no idea what you are talking about, ("you just inject the html into visual basic and create a custom gui interface that allows you to change ban status on forums, its really just a basic concept lol...") proves my point on that, this clearly has not been done.

Good day to you.

rofl silly noob... i can write out common computer terms too and act like i no what im saying, real computer hackers know when you are just trying 2 act like u no what you r saying..... better be careful runnin ur ip now ..

#54 Bearz

Bearz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:52 AM

Good day to you.

Ba....

ha......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

#55 Dardre

Dardre
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2389

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:15 AM

Good day to you.

wow you are retarded

#56 Bearissues

Bearissues
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:18 AM

Point out where I am wrong please, I mean if you know what you are talking about then tell me where I am wrong. The only thing you trolls have said is "lol your dumb, imma packet sniff you". P.s. packet sniff me and what? get my login info to WoW or what lol

#57 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1133
  • 3v3: 1817
  • RBG: 2062

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:46 AM

need horde queue right now for rated BGS

#58 Xewl

Xewl
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationQueensland

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:57 AM

Hope you're using a VPN or some other way of hiding your IP, cause if you aren't, claiming to hack a server is considered a criminal offense and results in the FBI at your door :)

You are an idiot.

LMFAO

#59 cameronlol

cameronlol
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:53 AM

This thread definitely needs more trolls.
Posted Image

#60 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:12 PM

Oh my god that bro is Major Choppable.Let's Brew him :):) :SD:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<