Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

The "Funny Picture" thread


  • Please log in to reply
8405 replies to this topic

#5981 Drew9795

Drew9795
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 219
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

View PostKakio, on 14 October 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

ye she did so many fucking retarded things im not suprised she got bullied for it at all. I mean im not supporting bullying at all but you cant go around fucking 50 yr old guys who are married and taking pics of your tits at the age of 12 and expecting the world to be fine with it....
Bro, what article did you read rofl? Wondering because she never slept with a 50 year old guy, it was some kid from her old school or some shit like that.

#5982 revengzjeah

revengzjeah
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 892
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

Posted Image

#5983 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • Posts: 1919
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

yeah or drinking bleach and expecting to die.
or cutting yourself. i mean come on how dumb can you be.
i read that she was in some kind a special needs school so i don't think she was the smartest.
who flashes their 12 year old titties over a webcam i mean srsly? anyone got the photo?
Posted Image

#5984 Alcohoulix

Alcohoulix
  • Members
  • Posts: 450

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

Who the fuck cares about that girl?
I GOT 26 REP NOONE FUCKING FUCKS WIT ME

#5985 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 3036
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

View PostAbularfia, on 14 October 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

yeah or drinking bleach and expecting to die.
or cutting yourself. i mean come on how dumb can you be.
i read that she was in some kind a special needs school so i don't think she was the smartest.
who flashes their 12 year old titties over a webcam i mean srsly? anyone got the photo?

Are you seriously requesting photos of a 12 year old's breasts?

#5986 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • Posts: 1919
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

no. i was asking if anyone saw the photo.because they where like everyone on the internet has seen it and shit.
until her photo came up here i didn't even know that girl existed.
Posted Image

#5987 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Posts: 1646
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostDrew9795, on 14 October 2012 - 01:12 PM, said:

Bro, what article did you read rofl? Wondering because she never slept with a 50 year old guy, it was some kid from her old school or some shit like that.

i didnt read a complete article, just watched a bit of the movie and saw a dozen hhimeadlines with it and was like ye great ok she got bullied for retarded shit she did like about half a billion other kids around the globe. She didnt have the guts to handle it and suicided. There are shitloads of people dying for retarded reasons they cant do anything about and im supposed to care about this girl?

Posted Image


#5988 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Posts: 1646
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostAbularfia, on 14 October 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

no. i was asking if anyone saw the photo.because they where like everyone on the internet has seen it and shit.
until her photo came up here i didn't even know that girl existed.

no just people in her local community and school and stuff.

Posted Image


#5989 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 3950
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Some dude cyberstalked her and kept making fake FB profiles to re-add her. Why not just delete your FB? I mean, yeah, it's sad that it happened and the guy who led her to this is a piece of shit, but it seems like a pretty common sense solution.
Posted Image

#5990 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 3950
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

View PostKakio, on 14 October 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

i didnt read a complete article, just watched a bit of the movie and saw a dozen hhimeadlines with it and was like ye great ok she got bullied for retarded shit she did like about half a billion other kids around the globe. She didnt have the guts to handle it and suicided. There are shitloads of people dying for retarded reasons they cant do anything about and im supposed to care about this girl?

I get that it's just bullying, but keep in mind that everyone's brain is wired differently. It's just chemicals that control your emotions and this dude stalked her. Yeah, there were PLENTY of steps she could have taken to stop it, but however she was wired ended up in her suicide. And no, you're not supposed to care. The media is launching a shitstorm because the internet scares them.
Posted Image

#5991 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Posts: 1646
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:55 AM

View PostKelustu, on 14 October 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Some dude cyberstalked her and kept making fake FB profiles to re-add her. Why not just delete your FB? I mean, yeah, it's sad that it happened and the guy who led her to this is a piece of shit, but it seems like a pretty common sense solution.

ye i agree

Posted Image

Posted Image


#5992 Breadstic

Breadstic
  • Meebz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Malfurion
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 2305
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/1/1/0/0
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

View PostKelustu, on 14 October 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

I get that it's just bullying, but keep in mind that everyone's brain is wired differently. It's just chemicals that control your emotions and this dude stalked her. Yeah, there were PLENTY of steps she could have taken to stop it, but however she was wired ended up in her suicide. And no, you're not supposed to care. The media is launching a shitstorm because the internet scares them.
sometimes really amazes me how little we control in our bodies/emotions

#5993 Drew9795

Drew9795
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 219
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:26 AM



#5994 simplemind

simplemind
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 619
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 768

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

Posted Image

#5995 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 5251
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

oh my
Posted Image

#5996 Fazzmania

Fazzmania
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Aman'Thul
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3318
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

Disclaimer: not funny
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5997 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 3950
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5998 Fazzmania

Fazzmania
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Aman'Thul
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3318
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

sick play dude u got me :duckers:
Posted Image

#5999 revengzjeah

revengzjeah
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 892
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

#6000 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 3036
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

View PostFazzmania, on 16 October 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

sick play dude u got me :duckers:

Or how about you don't post shit that belongs on a 14 year old girls' tumblr




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<