Gladius 2.0 Beta - PLEASE TEST AND REPORT BUGS
Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:54 PM
- An all new core thanks to Rinu. As it is modular it makes everything easier and allows for plug-in third party modules.
- A LOT more customization. Everything is able to be changed now. To make life simple for those who don't like Pitbull style configuration we also included a template system (still need a lot more templates, please suggest some).
How to test?
- Delete your old Gladius folder.
- Download and install as any other addon.
- Turn on Lua errors. A kitten will die every time someone tests it without Lua errors turned on.
- Post any bugs or Lua errors here or in the ticket tracker (http://wow.curseforg...ladius/tickets/)
How to suggest new features?
- Make sure it's not already suggested/coming, check the ticket tracker.
- Post the suggestion in ticket tracker or here but preferably the ticket tracker since we're going to create a ticket for the suggestion anyways.
Awesome, who to thank/+rep?
First and foremost, Rinu. He's done an amazing job rewriting the entire core of the addon, in comparison I've basically done nothing.
Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:00 PM
First and foremost, Rinu. He's done an amazing job rewriting the entire core of the addon, in comparison I've basically done nothing.[/QUOTE]
Thanks to Proditor for saving my ass, when it got near Cataclysm and there were so many things left to do.
Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:21 PM
Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:28 PM
Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:31 PM
If you use the Curse Client you probably have to tell it to download Beta versions. Otherwise try deleting the Gladius folder before installing this version.
Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:37 PM
timbrice89 (1:34:21 AM): fucking this sheep
RICHMAN311 (1:34:36 AM): well thats my new sig for AJ forums
timbrice89 (1:34:48 AM): good
Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:28 AM
Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:54 AM
Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:02 AM
This isn't really going to help anyone unless you post any errors that you may have gotten.
Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:40 AM
I had this same problem today & so did my partner. His client crashed 10 seconds into the match & on a separate occasion we both started lagging MASSIVELY. It was concluded that having the addon enabled was causing this problem.
The type of "lag" I'm describing is intermittent spikes in FPS drops - very very choppy. I have a Core2Duo @ 4.2ghz and a GTX460 -- Performance is definitely not an issue for me :)
hope this helps & let me know what I can do to further help the development/testing.
Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:09 AM
Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:30 AM
Same issue. Had to disable.
Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:48 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users