• Ruin
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:59 AM

Looooks like you need more rogues :D

#62 Chuck Finley

Chuck Finley
  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:17 PM

Just wondering if this invite still stands. I won't purport to have the skills of the names on your list, but I think I could throw a few heals in some BGs and manage to make people not regret playing with me. In any event, it's often hard to even know where to look for a decent crop of PvP-minded players.

#63 Swoz

Swoz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:14 PM

Want.

#64 Ragelog

Ragelog
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

Want.

Any place for a toon that pretty much only RBG's? Currently 2677 rated looking for a good RBG group.

#65 rls9

rls9
  • Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:43 PM

Can't load my main due to the armory issue, but I am looking for a PVP-heavy server that has a sizable population where arena newbies can learn. I have been strictly a PVE-hero for a couple of years, but I have burned out on raiding (heroic Ascendant council is awful) and am looking to learn the arena game. Unfortunately, my current guild has very few PVPers and the ones we do have don't have the time/inclination to help. My home server is PVE-based so there is very little available team-wise, and none for anyone who doesn't already have at least 1800+ rating. Outside of regular BG's there is virtually no opportunity to improve ones skill...not to mention that Alliance on the Nightfall battlegroup loses 75% of the time (at least I am 13-50 in BGs since I started keeping track). Basically, are there any guilds/rated BG groups available for still learning players?

#66 riley238

riley238
  • Members

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:48 AM

hey im not a gladiator but i am 2200xp and have 3500resilience, i am looking for a active rbg group and arena to possibly hit glad this season :P.

#67 Rhinozee

Rhinozee
  • Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:40 AM

Offer still game? I've been looking for a solid place to go to find a large group of PvPers who are willing to spend all day in arenas for the fun of it, and this looks like the place to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<