Photo

<Backpedal Brotherhood> For all your needs! (Quality rBG/PvE/wPvP/Arena)

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Thassel

Thassel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2400
  • 3v3: 1926
  • RBG: 1957

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:19 PM

also FUCK YOU NEZ DAGHFGSD YOUR SIG

#42 Idarzoid

Idarzoid
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:48 AM

idraz is all talk no game

he's too poor for wi fi

Buy me a new one please.

My ultimate Pokemon destroying machine, Shuckle, is upset.

#43 Xpower

Xpower
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:59 PM

bumpz0r
Posted Image

#44 Thassel

Thassel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2400
  • 3v3: 1926
  • RBG: 1957

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

my lucario will rip your shuckle a new one

#45 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

my gengar would rape you two casual faggots

#46 Jezp

Jezp
  • Members

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:45 AM

Greetings Kaile,
We are a few real life friends (4 to be more exact) that are currently looking for a mature PvP guild. We were thinking about creating our own on the server we are currently on, but that server simply doesn't have the players we wanted, so instead we are looking cross server/cross realm if nessesary to find what suits us.
We are all above 28 years old, and have played since vanilla.
However since we been casual players in the past we didn't do hardcore arena mode, only for the fun, which means we never really exceeded beyond 1660-somthing in rating.
However we all play PvP on daily basis and we also do a little PvE now and then too.

So which classes are we playing?
I am currently a Resto Druid (started him last week and he is level 55 now and counting and must say ive been leveling him through BGs mostly, cant help it, but darn its fun healing :) )
My friends are a Hunter level 85 with 4-5 pieces of PvP gear.
A level 85 DK currently exploreing PvE more than PvP due to his absence from the game for 2 years, but his mind is set on organised PvP aswell.
A level 82-84 Holy/Disc Priest that was my partner while I played a rogue and his experience is those 1660-something aswell.

We truly hope that you will have room for us 4 players, since your guild seems to be everything we look for and even more.
We know we dont oblige to all of your requrements, but with the devotion and mind to the game we all have I hope you will think about it and let us know as soon as its possible for you to give me/us an answer.

Best regards,
Jezp.

P.S. we are all Danish should that have anything to say :)

#47 Idarzoid

Idarzoid
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

If you can show us that you're really devoted, you might be able to get in.

You should log on the realm and whisper Mirrorz (if Kaile isn't on), he'll be able to help you out. (Make sure you speak in Danish to him, he tends to ignore people who speaks English from time to time.)

#48 Kaile

Kaile
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:13 PM

Greetings Kaile,
We are a few real life friends (4 to be more exact) that are currently looking for a mature PvP guild. We were thinking about creating our own on the server we are currently on, but that server simply doesn't have the players we wanted, so instead we are looking cross server/cross realm if nessesary to find what suits us.
We are all above 28 years old, and have played since vanilla.
However since we been casual players in the past we didn't do hardcore arena mode, only for the fun, which means we never really exceeded beyond 1660-somthing in rating.
However we all play PvP on daily basis and we also do a little PvE now and then too.

So which classes are we playing?
I am currently a Resto Druid (started him last week and he is level 55 now and counting and must say ive been leveling him through BGs mostly, cant help it, but darn its fun healing :) )
My friends are a Hunter level 85 with 4-5 pieces of PvP gear.
A level 85 DK currently exploreing PvE more than PvP due to his absence from the game for 2 years, but his mind is set on organised PvP aswell.
A level 82-84 Holy/Disc Priest that was my partner while I played a rogue and his experience is those 1660-something aswell.

We truly hope that you will have room for us 4 players, since your guild seems to be everything we look for and even more.
We know we dont oblige to all of your requrements, but with the devotion and mind to the game we all have I hope you will think about it and let us know as soon as its possible for you to give me/us an answer.

Best regards,
Jezp.

P.S. we are all Danish should that have anything to say :)

Jezp, The very foundation of our succes as a PvP guild is the fact that we have a (somewat high) recruiting standard.
It enables us to bundle our strenghts to pull off stuff like Raiding, hardcore rBG which then as a result attracts other people from other realms because we are a high-standard guild.

I hate to be blunt, and you people seem like great bunch of people, but we're just strict with the requirement for the above reasons :)

Best of the luck though, since Cataclysm there are alot of mature but somewhat lower-standard pvp guilds around too ;)

Cheers, Kaile
Chairman of the Seal Cub Clubbin' Clubâ„¢

#49 Idarzoid

Idarzoid
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:07 AM

we are a high-standard guild.

You can't really call it a high standard guild if there are players like Nez and Mirrorz in the guild. :(

#50 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

Jezp, The very foundation of our succes as a PvP guild is the fact that we have a (somewat high) recruiting standard.

It enables us to bundle our strenghts to pull off stuff like Raiding, hardcore rBG which then as a result attracts other people from other realms because we are a high-standard guild.

I hate to be blunt, and you people seem like great bunch of people, but we're just strict with the requirement for the above reasons :)

Best of the luck though, since Cataclysm there are alot of mature but somewhat lower-standard pvp guilds around too ;)

Cheers, Kaile

plz kick idraz, he's mean to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<