Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 05:42. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

PHDK +1

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:24 PM

Howdy,
My 3v3 partners and I decided to switch it up in cata and rolled new chars to play PHDK in s9. This will probably be the first of many posts by me :P Our goal is to get gladiator in cata, and though we would love to get it in s9 we do realize rival>glad is a bit of a jump and it is going to take a lot of practice.
That being said, as the title suggests we have a 4th team member. His chars available to play are :warrior:, :warlock:, :rogue:. His current main is rogue and that is also his only char with arena experience. My main question is if :paladin::hunter::rogue: and :paladin::deathknight::rogue: are going to be glad viable comps again (that was s5/s6 right?). Second question is if rogue is just not a good option at all would we be better off with him playing his lock or warrior?
Thanks

#2 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:51 PM

bump

#3 Bashel

Bashel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Shadow
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

Ask around the 15th of December.

We should have a much better picture of viable comps at that time.
Posted Image
Chillin' for the season.

Official Blizzard Quote:

*The' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325684862']*The mouse can now no longer be used to turn player characters. In many cases, this gave certain players a slight advantage over those that used their keys to turn.

#4 Dante

Dante
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSarajevo

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

How it looks atm and from what I seen on videos of beta, I'd definitely say warrior.

#5 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:54 PM

do you know PHDK is :paladin::hunter::deathknight: ?

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#6 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:21 PM

Not sure I understand your question. I do know phdk is dk/hunter/paladin, my question was about adding a fourth person to the team resulting in us running three comps. If you meant something else I apologize

#7 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:33 PM

The main reason I'm asking is because our fourth friend, while being a great player, absolutely hates leveling. He's never had more than one max level char at the same time so we are trying to figure out which char to have him level

#8 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

Not sure I understand your question. I do know phdk is dk/hunter/paladin, my question was about adding a fourth person to the team resulting in us running three comps. If you meant something else I apologize

Oh well in that case I'd probably take a warlock, since both paladin shadowcleave & HLP look kind of good.

Might take a warrior if prot/survival/holy works and tsg with the dk.

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#9 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:18 AM

ya i was kind of leaning towards the lock, also his warrior is only like 53 and his lock is 70 so it would be easier to get him to level
thanks for the replies guys i appreciate it

#10 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:29 AM

I +repped you Arjn even though you are a ridiculous flopper

#11 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:14 AM

I +repped you Arjn even though you are a ridiculous flopper

XD what does flopper mean ?

En garde, Riposte, Touché?

#12 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:20 AM

a strong wind is all it takes for Arjen Robben to drop to the ground like somebody just made an attempt on his life

#13 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:21 AM

just sayin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users