[A - Shadowmoon] <xoxo> LFM Arenas & RGBs (Glad+)
Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:45 PM
Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:28 AM
Edited by Hotted, 24 December 2011 - 04:34 AM.
Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:35 PM
1) I have a druid (moonkin), lock (affliction), shaman (resto/ele), and priest (disc) all geared w/ ruthless/cata at 85.
2) I have seen videos of the highest level Moonkins in the world, and arrogance aside, I truly believe I am better (or at the very least as good) as any. I understand this is probably not impressive to you guys, but I was about 1850 w/ two disc priests on my moonkin in 2's, which was the highest 2's team on my realm and the 2nd or 3rd highest moonkin 2's team on the US armory at the times. Neither priest had been above 1550 prior to that, and neither of them understood what a dispel or leap of faith was. I haven't played any successful/serious 3's, as there really just are not any good players on my realm. It is hard enough to find someone to squeak by in 2's, nevermind two people in 3's in a moonkin comp.
3) I am awesome on my other characters too, but I won't make the arrogant "world's best" claim YET haha. My priest has only been 85 for a few weeks, but I just pugged a "LF points" from trade chat to 1740 or so in a couple point-capping sessions on him w/ some guy that had never broken the mid-1400's before that. I also had about 2k resilience to start those arenas. Again, I understand these things are probably not impressive to you guys, but consider that that team was the 2nd or highest team on the realm, and I was just pugging games to cap my points on a character that was 85 for a week.
4) I am on WAY too much, so that won't be a problem.
5) I'm the most competitive person in the world, so if I'm doing something wrong, I'll fix it- fast.
That's basically all I have for you. Bottom line, I've done the most with the little I've had to work with. I really want to get involved w/ good players to actually have fun w/ the game and improve where possible, because there's only so far I can carry my teammates and myself on the weaksauce realm I'm on right now. Let me know if you have any interest. I'm looking for solid RBGs and arenas on all my toons. I would really like to put together a good moonkin/mage/disc or moonkin/lock(or rogue)/shaman team. Other than that, I'm open to anything.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users