Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 21:01. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Paladin Warrior Cataclysm Beta Videos

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#21 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:40 PM

Now it's closer to: Parter at 85% hp> cast holy light> interrupted > dead partner

Coz you actually cast Holy light outside of IoL procs ?

PS: No offense, just askin'

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#22 Oloh

Oloh
  • Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:42 PM

you really need to use gaurdian i havent seen you use it once time in every clip just awful

I need to use it more. As the above poster mentioned, I just havent found a time to fit it in really well. It doesn't dps. It heals when you heal. But, if I am free to heal, I dont really need it. Still trying to figure out when is best.

Don't forget, I haven't been playing for months. My first video was one of my first days playing Beta.

#23 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

I need to use it more. As the above poster mentioned, I just havent found a time to fit it in really well. It doesn't dps. It heals when you heal. But, if I am free to heal, I dont really need it. Still trying to figure out when is best.

Don't forget, I haven't been playing for months. My first video was one of my first days playing Beta.

Thats actually true lol, he's sometimes useful to get your target back to full hp almost instantly, but he's not useful for 30 sec as he's supposed to be.

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#24 Jcn

Jcn
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Ysondre
  • Stormstrike

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

gaurdian is just a o shit button, for example in that 2v2 vs mage rogue. when you know cs is up why not use gaurdian to wings shock + world of glory thats close to 70k in 2 globals with gaurdian

#25 Sentan

Sentan
  • Junkies

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:43 PM

Nice gonna watch them later

#26 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:21 PM

gaurdian is just a o shit button, for example in that 2v2 vs mage rogue. when you know cs is up why not use gaurdian to wings shock + world of glory thats close to 70k in 2 globals with gaurdian

Thats so fuckin true xD Will try to upload a few vids tonight.

#27 jelqonyoface

jelqonyoface
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 768

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

Thats so fuckin true xD Will try to upload a few vids tonight.

were u the paladin running paladin warlock warrior, his name seemed similar to urs

#28 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:32 PM

were u the paladin running paladin warlock warrior, his name seemed similar to urs

yeah :> àrjñ ?

#29 jelqonyoface

jelqonyoface
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:36 PM

yea i was running, paladin lock mage earlier was the paladin had a increidble long 2v2 cause of crosskill

theres like a rls, shaman hunter lock, shadowshatter queing u should queue up

#30 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:38 PM

fuuuuuuuuu i hate ur comp dude !

#31 jelqonyoface

jelqonyoface
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:40 PM

fuuuuuuuuu i hate ur comp dude !

I hate ur comp to =( i just bleed mana, still not really sure what to cast, since this is really my first time healing on paladin in arena in cata lol

holy radiance is fun, but takes tons of mana

#32 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

I hate ur comp to =( i just bleed mana, still not really sure what to cast, since this is really my first time healing on paladin in arena in cata lol

holy radiance is fun, but takes tons of mana

Mostly HS, WoG & FoL. Either DL or HL regarding on what you need - if you need a burst healing => DL, if you don't => HL to save mana - when Infusion of Light proc.

#33 jelqonyoface

jelqonyoface
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:46 PM

Mostly HS, WoG & FoL. Either DL or HL regarding on what you need - if you need a burst healing => DL, if you don't => HL to save mana - when Infusion of Light proc.

sounds good

#34 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

Too bad I can't AM your mage's CS that comes right after his DF (hi 20 sec cd.. ^^^^) cos of this fuckin latency (~350-400)

#35 jelqonyoface

jelqonyoface
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:15 PM

Too bad I can't AM your mage's CS that comes right after his DF (hi 20 sec cd.. ^^^^) cos of this fuckin latency (~350-400)

la data centers ftw

#36 Ohyi

Ohyi
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:15 AM

Sup, I just made a paladin and went holy on beta (haven't played it before).
Was a really long match against feral druid / disc priest (I played arms/holy pala). I went oom (2 stupid mana burns). How do you keep mana up against them (druids do loads of dmg)?

Against mage/druid or so I didn't have mana problems.

Also, the lag is so annoying (esp for warriors, he was complaining that he couldn't get hamstring on/stay on target)

#37 Oloh

Oloh
  • Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:34 AM

Sup, I just made a paladin and went holy on beta (haven't played it before).
Was a really long match against feral druid / disc priest (I played arms/holy pala). I went oom (2 stupid mana burns). How do you keep mana up against them (druids do loads of dmg)?

Against mage/druid or so I didn't have mana problems.

Arms should kill priest fast if you help. Make sure you Judge on cooldown and use Holy Light a LOT more than you do on live. Priest are kinda bad right now. I havent had a match vs a priest last long at all. My experience is if they are with a Mage, the Mage 1v2s you. If they are with anything else, the priest dies fast.

#38 Oloh

Oloh
  • Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:35 AM

Another video up

:warrior::druid::warlock:

We played this team another time and they beat us, but I wanted to post this video to show an aspect of Cataclysm 3v3s that seems similar to WotLK 3v3s. Training warriors is good. We won.

#39 yoyot

yoyot
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:45 AM

Was thinking of playing 2x arms + resto druid, do you think that would work out, or is a paladin better for the setup?

#40 Oloh

Oloh
  • Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:59 AM

Not sure how it will work out. I doubt War, War, Pal or War, War, Dru will be very good. The warriors share too many stun DRs. You'd be better off picking up a DK I'm guessing. DKs and Warriors seem about equal but you dont share so many DRs.

Last night was the first night that I was able to get 3s to pop for any length of time. I just grabbed a warrior that we knew was good because he played really well against us the night before (Deskk) and played. It's not a "real" team or anything and the matches you hear on vent were the first time we ever spoke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users