#1 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:35 PM

Wouldnt get your hopes up just yet. AFter playing vs people that actually have a clue they dont seem all that strong atm for the reasons people pretty much feared.

Deepfreeze into poly nothing you can do about it, you trinket or someone dies. Once you trinket you can get switched to so easily or whenever your of poly dr it happens again.

Getting your hots spam dispelled means you pretty much have to casted heals, which uses your mana so fast, as no purge/dispell resists on lifebloom means there getting dispelled 100% of the time.

At one point i was in tree form spamming instant regrowths and i couldnt keep my hutner up. Also in tol spamming insta regrowths vs a RMD didnt go above 30% in like 10 seconds then died.

Also died in a deepfreeze from 100% hp.

Pretty much the same if not worse than wolk.

#2 Táng1296684187

Táng1296684187
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:39 PM

1. make lifebloom castable on all players like before hand not this one person bullshit it is a completely unnecessary change that makes the easiest switchable healer to even more switchable

2. with our poly immunity removed then there needs to be some compensation for this it is clear that the druid is the easiest healer to cc now

#3 Cyrus

Cyrus
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:41 PM

1. make lifebloom castable on all players like before hand not this one person bullshit it is a completely unnecessary change that makes the easiest switchable healer to even more switchable

2. with our poly immunity removed then there needs to be some compensation for this it is clear that the druid is the easiest healer to cc now

Looks like I wont be playing Shadowcleave in S9 :(

Spoiler

Posted Image
Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 Flyingjakob

Flyingjakob
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

mld plans changed to mlp

#5 Toosalty

Toosalty
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Thunderlord
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:46 PM

Looks like I won't be playing resto. Feral all day baby.
DK, FUCK YEAH.

DK with engineering nitro boosting around dropping amzs with a half a second gcd spreading aids mortal striking gargyoling people while floating down from LM to BS with engeering cape while dark simulacrumming spamming holy lights on himself throwing rockets out his ass and grenades out his penis. fuck yeah rated battleground cataclysm DK

-Xv

#6 Flyingjakob

Flyingjakob
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:46 PM

dispel??????

#7 Milkycrits

Milkycrits

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:48 PM

Could you clarify whether you are still able to immune polys on beta by shifting before it lands?

Regarding deepfreeze->poly, I'm sure a bit of team work can help to minimize those.
Milkycrits RLD TR
Rep if you lol'd v
Posted Image

#8 jojobombiest

jojobombiest
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2072
  • 3v3: 1838
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1704

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

Could you clarify whether you are still able to immune polys on beta by shifting before it lands?

Regarding deepfreeze->poly, I'm sure a bit of team work can help to minimize those.

This. Just have things coordinated with your team to stop the poly. The cast time is so much longer now that it shouldn't be that hard.

#9 harmfull

harmfull
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:58 PM

druids do need a buff tho ive watched a couple of cata arena videos where druids cant even keep up with pressure as good as discs or holy paladins

#10 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

Yeh if you shift just b4 your immune.

The idea behind druids being able to shift to avoid cc isnt all that great, as when one cc over laps into another you cannt shift. For instance fear into hex/sheep totally cancels the fact that we can shift to avoid cc.

#11 Usynligepind

Usynligepind
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:59 PM

Your running around in full epic? 2200 epics ofc..

#12 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:10 PM

nope, but niether are other people. Was sitting around 2500 ress in blue pvp set with 1-2 pve epics.

Dont get me wrong i think druids will still really fun but a tad frustrating and a few sucky things were going to have to get used to i guess.

#13 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Ревущий фьорд
  • Вихрь
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2281
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:15 PM

You can however go into travel form already when hexed, thus preventing a poly after... useful... not

#14 Badcatqt

Badcatqt
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

tried a bit of Rdruid on beta, feels as though we're rediculously easily to be switched to, and pretty much any offensive dispeller makes it almost impossibly to live atm.
but atm find myself having to outrange pretty much all CC, seems like the only viable tactic.

#15 Kurum

Kurum
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/1/2/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2430
  • 3v3: 2602
  • RBG: 1693

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:18 AM

Yeh if you shift just b4 your immune.

The idea behind druids being able to shift to avoid cc isnt all that great, as when one cc over laps into another you cannt shift. For instance fear into hex/sheep totally cancels the fact that we can shift to avoid cc.

isnt this true for each healer...? For instance i cant sac while stunned or feared (or silenced for that matter, while druids can shift while silenced). Same holds true for priests and shamans, though shamans can ground while silenced.

#16 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:21 AM

them getting rid of several trashbuffs + 30% resist on buffs is just plain dumb x)

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#17 daays

daays
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:45 AM

isnt this true for each healer...? For instance i cant sac while stunned or feared (or silenced for that matter, while druids can shift while silenced). Same holds true for priests and shamans, though shamans can ground while silenced.

Main thing is the other healers have skills they can use when coming out of that CC. Druids are limited to 3min cooldowns.

Priest comes out of CC? Pain sup, shield, penance, PW:BAR
Paladin comes out of CC? Holy shock, WoG, Sac, BoP, LoD
Shaman comes out of CC? Riptide, NS/heal, shock, ground, Earth shield (already on typically)
Druid comes out of CC? NS/heal, ToL and instant regrowth

So you swap once, will most likely have to blow both 3min CDs, you wait the 40 seconds on ToL, swap again, dead.

The class is just going to be as weak as priests, but at least priests can get buffed with just some coeff. changes.

They're going to have to rethink druids.

#18 Táng1296684187

Táng1296684187
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:44 AM

^

#19 Cyrus

Cyrus
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:51 AM

Just play RMD and spam lusted cyclones at the whole team while recuperate heals the rogue infinitely and the mage explodes people!

Class fixt!
Posted Image
Spoiler

Spoiler

#20 Táng1296684187

Táng1296684187
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:54 AM

Just play RMD and spam lusted cyclones at the whole team while recuperate heals the rogue infinitely and the mage explodes people!

Class fixt!

well darius u better have a rogue or mage ready then we i come back for cata then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<