Voksen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:07 PM

lol at the voksen pic.

We asked Gotrez first. He turned it down. Then we got Zugrug aka Bestwinner, who just faded away. All seemed lost..until Velsus entered the picture with huge shoulders, a strong back, and a need for weed. The pic could've been updated to reflect all the other helpfuls and scandalous occurrences...but hey this thread is about Vileroze MLDs.

I think a lot of people can attach strong memories to videos. For me, Vileroze 1 & 2, several of the earlier Woundman episodes, and a few other videos all bring back great WOTLK memories. My favorite (free) streams of WOTLK were probably Sawj/Art trying to bring back BG9 RMP mid-season. This summer was the height of it all though - good parties, late nights, and good arena games. I miss being carried and miss the game. Fall sucks, work sucks, and debts suck.

Be video Gods. Do what you do without mods.
Loved everything about the vid except for the mod overload. I sometimes wonder what arenas must be like with all those mods; mods that literally spell out when tremor is up/down, when reflect is up/down, when your druid is strangulated, the 0.457 seconds left on bubble, etc. Its subjective, but I think its nicer to see grand playmaking in an almost no-mods environment. It makes one appreciate the playmaking more, and its easier for non-competitive viewers to focus on what is happening on a more human vs. human level, not a human-operated command center. IMO, its also nicer eye candy when very minimalistic and crisp images are on the screen, not a blurr of announcements mixed in-between earthquakes. These players are all capable of performing at a 3000+ level without the use of mods. For instance; Imbadz will port fears, insta-devour, and shadowfury n.s. all day long and most of his skill is attributable to neilyo-esque levels of predictive ability. In essence, most of his plays are based solely on prediction and twitch, going further then your standard robotic and methodical play. When you're combining mod-gathered, spoon-fed information in the middle of your screen, things just don't seem quite as raw, even though they might have been.

Lonely at the top?
One of my biggest sorrows is that these players have hit the cap on what can physically be done around a game like WoW (arenas). This "ratings cap", when legit, is repeatedly achieved or almost achieved by many great arena players; once at a certain level, its almost always the same familiar names, and for that it must be getting damn lonely. As the historic and current player-base for competitive arenas shrinks, its likely going to get very lonely at the top. That is the curse of being a so bloody good at what you do. Vileroze & Crew: gratz on becoming monsters. Don't eat through all the town's peasants too quickly - you need to save some food for winter.

It must be getting bloody hard to produce a video that captures the hearts of noobs and all-stars alike. Unmistakeably this is one of the best rosters in all of WOTLK. The amount of (legit) rank1 teams Vileroze & Co. produced was ridiculous. Complete domination everywhere except in paid/public tournament events. Good vid showing some of the harder fights for MLD. Soundtrack mixes different genres and probably won't sound dated for years.

Great vid. And with that I pronounce the second glorious age of WoW dead and over. Looking forward to not giving Blizzard any cash until mid-Cata.

#227 arthess

arthess
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

Instant devouring is not predicting but rather reacting, and it is mostly depended on how big is your gladius , party debuff, and focus bar so that you can see them covering half of your screen when they fear/sheep.

#228 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:34 PM

"Terrorz-Gorefiend Mortal strike crits you for 16372."

Good game

hiiii
"\_( シ)_/"

#229 Biotox

Biotox
  • Junkies

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

shouri, #1 druid #1 protoss #1 winner

ha ha op toss

#230 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/0/2/1/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:16 PM

i wanna post shouri's pic with my name so i can leech off his fame
that's all we'll have when the world is through

#231 Eleswon

Eleswon
  • Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 960

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

Some very accomplished, humble, and well mannered individuals in this movie.

#232 perry

perry
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/2/1/0/.
  • LocationS.B. 805

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

really really good. kinda over the top editing at the beginning though.

#233 hunts

hunts
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:17 AM

<3 vile :)
Posted Image

#234 Hawtstuffs

Hawtstuffs
  • Hawtstuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:45 AM

We asked Gotrez first. He turned it down. Then we got Zugrug aka Bestwinner, who just faded away. All seemed lost..until Velsus entered the picture with huge shoulders, a strong back, and a need for weed. The pic could've been updated to reflect all the other helpfuls and scandalous occurrences...but hey this thread is about Vileroze MLDs.

I think a lot of people can attach strong memories to videos. For me, Vileroze 1 & 2, several of the earlier Woundman episodes, and a few other videos all bring back great WOTLK memories. My favorite (free) streams of WOTLK were probably Sawj/Art trying to bring back BG9 RMP mid-season. This summer was the height of it all though - good parties, late nights, and good arena games. I miss being carried and miss the game. Fall sucks, work sucks, and debts suck.

Be video Gods. Do what you do without mods.
Loved everything about the vid except for the mod overload. I sometimes wonder what arenas must be like with all those mods; mods that literally spell out when tremor is up/down, when reflect is up/down, when your druid is strangulated, the 0.457 seconds left on bubble, etc. Its subjective, but I think its nicer to see grand playmaking in an almost no-mods environment. It makes one appreciate the playmaking more, and its easier for non-competitive viewers to focus on what is happening on a more human vs. human level, not a human-operated command center. IMO, its also nicer eye candy when very minimalistic and crisp images are on the screen, not a blurr of announcements mixed in-between earthquakes. These players are all capable of performing at a 3000+ level without the use of mods. For instance; Imbadz will port fears, insta-devour, and shadowfury n.s. all day long and most of his skill is attributable to neilyo-esque levels of predictive ability. In essence, most of his plays are based solely on prediction and twitch, going further then your standard robotic and methodical play. When you're combining mod-gathered, spoon-fed information in the middle of your screen, things just don't seem quite as raw, even though they might have been.

Lonely at the top?
One of my biggest sorrows is that these players have hit the cap on what can physically be done around a game like WoW (arenas). This "ratings cap", when legit, is repeatedly achieved or almost achieved by many great arena players; once at a certain level, its almost always the same familiar names, and for that it must be getting damn lonely. As the historic and current player-base for competitive arenas shrinks, its likely going to get very lonely at the top. That is the curse of being a so bloody good at what you do. Vileroze & Crew: gratz on becoming monsters. Don't eat through all the town's peasants too quickly - you need to save some food for winter.

It must be getting bloody hard to produce a video that captures the hearts of noobs and all-stars alike. Unmistakeably this is one of the best rosters in all of WOTLK. The amount of (legit) rank1 teams Vileroze & Co. produced was ridiculous. Complete domination everywhere except in paid/public tournament events. Good vid showing some of the harder fights for MLD. Soundtrack mixes different genres and probably won't sound dated for years.

Great vid. And with that I pronounce the second glorious age of WoW dead and over. Looking forward to not giving Blizzard any cash until mid-Cata.

Posted Image

#235 Thakeelol

Thakeelol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:52 AM

the start of the movie was epixx.
and shouri you rly lookin nice. * HEHE *

#236 Gotrez

Gotrez

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

The UI was hard to watch and I didn't like the screen shakes

#237 GLopez

GLopez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:22 PM

It definitely had good play, but I found it really boring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<