Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-27 at 01:01. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Realm first level 85.

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#101 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:36 PM

getting #1 85 bloodelf will be hard as fuck, there's like 8% horde pop on my realm :(

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#102 Alysana

Alysana
  • Junkies

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:37 PM

you need to level fast - ARENA START 1 WEEK AFTER THE EXPANSION IS LIVE! omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Wasn't it 2 weeks?

Apparently they've nerfed quest XP quite a bit, and that means you need to complete pretty much every quest in every zone but one of the starter zones.

#103 Zegra

Zegra
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

Also I need a torrent of Cataclysm so I can have it installed ASAP and just upgrade acct>go right to playing. The faster you log in the better.

Why don't you buy cataclysm digitally? You are ready to play when the servers come up right on the release.

#104 Kolori

Kolori
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/1/2/0/.
  • LocationFinland, Järvenpää

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

Race from 70 to 80 was pretty much funniest Ive experienced in wotlk, DG Valkyrie got stomped!

#105 Seris

Seris
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:41 PM

Me and my arena partner will be lvling togheter and rush 85 just as soon as servers go live . Im really looking forward for it , should be tons of fun , altho im not very sure we'll be getting first lvl 85 considering we got alot of people on our server who will have support groups .

But im thinking what will happen if we both reach 85 at the same time ?Who'll get the achievement ? :D

#106 Disdain

Disdain
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/0/0/1/0/.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:42 PM

I wont even play the first week of cataclysm, I'll be finishing our semester-project thats due the 18th. RL more important in this case.

#107 Arias

Arias
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/1/1/1
  • 3v3: 1665
  • RBG: 1139

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:32 PM

Luckily for me, Cata comes out literally the week after finals so I can turbonerd my brains out again.

In WotLK I just drank red bull, ate fucking pizza, and played with the TV on watching whatever. I took two naps, one for 5 hours, then one for 4 hours, and I hit 80 a couple hours before the next closest person (ironically enough, a human paladin guildmate so basically he got screwed). The most fatigued I got was right at the end when I was close.

100% questing, did a few dungeons once to get the quests done but once I got far ahead of most everyone it was basically impossible to get 5 people. It shouldn't be quite the same here since there's only 5 levels, but I guess we'll have to see.

#108 Yilar

Yilar
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 767

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:41 PM

Assume you need support groups, knowledge of cata quests (no beta = no realmfirst) since the instance finder will most likely be broken for the majority of time due to pressure on servers.

#109 Loreen

Loreen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:41 PM

Tips on how to be a no-lifer grease monkey and prepare for 80-85:

- Turn on all the lights, darkness encourages sleep
- Turn on the AC (And break it cuz it's winter fk yeah) because warm temperatures accelerate mental fatigue
- Make sure to drink a glass of orange juice so you don't make dumb fuck decisions in-game
- Chewing gum will generate just enough physical activity to prolong sleep
- Pull down on your earlobes (they're not going to attract anybody, might as well use them as a tool), this will help you stay awake and alert and reduce drowsiness
- Drink a cup of coffee
- Pour cold water on your face and pulse area of your wrists every once in a while
- Get work out in the gym prior to the day Cata release, and do quick reps with 200 lb weights on all machines, this will ensure your arms are destroyed so you can later put the Icy Hot patch on your arms/shoulders which will make you burn in agony preventing you from falling asleep on your keyboard
- Make sure you do not masturbate as there is a slim (0.111 repeating of course) chance of falling asleep on your keyboard, and you do not want your mother questioning dried semen on your face
- Drink Redbull

this is fucking genious, are you god?

#110 xDD

xDD
  • Lèyla
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kel'Thuzad
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:02 PM

i heard realm first means you're good at this game

i heard anything in this game means your good at this game.

oh...wait.
http://www.warcraftm...p?t=3&l=xleylax

warrior defensive cds are strongest in entire game.

#111 medze

medze
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eitrigg
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

This shit right here

#112 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:20 PM

anyway you will do damage to your body if you go through with it but hey whatever floats your boat

I pity people who prioritize health over desires
Posted Image

#113 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

getting #1 85 bloodelf will be hard as fuck, there's like 8% horde pop on my realm :(

Doesn't exist.

#114 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:52 PM

Doesn't exist.

Mmhh, if I tell you that on my realm, PUG don't go for more than 6/7 boss in icc 10 (normal) after nine month of practicing, would you believe me ?

On EU-Vol'jin - especially horde side TBH -, none plays more than one year. Either they migrate or stop playing.

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#115 Fuutoni

Fuutoni
  • Members

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:14 PM

LOTZ OF TOILETPAPERRR jk good music etc, comfortable chair and awesome position. and sum chips yumyum :P
Posted Image
Problem with dat?

#116 Theles

Theles
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:26 PM

Race from 70 to 80 was pretty much funniest Ive experienced in wotlk, DG Valkyrie got stomped!

fucking ret palas.

anyway I advise people to wake up like 2 hours before servers go live. I was awake for 12 hours before wotlk release and literally fell asleep at 76½... still was first rogue.

Also protip is to get bis gear (lol), atleast it was fun 2 shotting mobs in borean tundra

#117 Táng1296684187

Táng1296684187
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

eat bananas, they are full of vitamin B6, which wards off fatigue and they also contain lots of potassium which help you stay awake.

listen to 30 seconds to mars - kings and queens.

this...i love bananas and also love TSTM they are amazing phenomenal song

#118 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

Mmhh, if I tell you that on my realm, PUG don't go for more than 6/7 boss in icc 10 (normal) after nine month of practicing, would you believe me ?

On EU-Vol'jin - especially horde side TBH -, none plays more than one year. Either they migrate or stop playing.

No I meant Realm First BE doesn't exist. Only Worgan and Goblin.

#119 Kzrs

Kzrs
  • Karzerus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:22 PM

No I meant Realm First BE doesn't exist. Only Worgan and Goblin.

Joana.
Posted Image
From Disaster to Master - SC2 (Bronze)

#120 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/0/2/1/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:02 AM

I remember reading AJ in tbc and it wasn't filled with idiots spamming pictures and talking about drugs every other thread

nostalgia
that's all we'll have when the world is through

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users