Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 16:55. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Realm first level 85.

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#61 Phrequency

Phrequency
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

eat bananas, they are full of vitamin B6, which wards off fatigue and they also contain lots of potassium which help you stay awake.

listen to 30 seconds to mars - kings and queens.

#62 Kzrs

Kzrs
  • Karzerus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:47 PM

eat bananas, they are full of vitamin B6, which wards off fatigue and they also contain lots of potassium which help you stay awake.

listen to 30 seconds to mars - kings and queens.

The more you know. ;)
Posted Image
From Disaster to Master - SC2 (Bronze)

#63 Dkaioshin

Dkaioshin
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 0/1/2/1/0/.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:25 PM

My server is heavily populated horde, so I have a feeling unless I magically shoot out ahead within the first hour or two I'll be getting camped and/or running away instead of questing. :{

#64 allana

allana
  • Premium Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/2/1/1/2

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:52 PM

My plans are as follows:

Cook a lot of healthy and proper food
Make sure I've exercised properly the week before so that my body's up to the test.
Have lots of nutritious things to eat such as berries, fruits, nuts
A good solid team to play with
Proper drinks. Orange juice, green tea, water

and rocky theme on a loop
“As you think, you shall become.” -Pook

#65 Pahtak

Pahtak
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement
  • RBG: 958

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:58 PM

Master Healem, Fuhrer of Merciless Midgets achieved realm first level 80, and first dwarf priest level 80 on Darkspear.

He hired members of the Horde to gank anyone that was doing quests at the same time he was doing them. The Horde would also gank anyone that was leveling past Healem, and make sure they didn't get too high. This was all done on Skype.

Healem was and is a f*cking GOD.

#66 Kzrs

Kzrs
  • Karzerus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:58 PM

My server is heavily populated horde, so I have a feeling unless I magically shoot out ahead within the first hour or two I'll be getting camped and/or running away instead of questing. :{

Lesron james...? :confused:
Posted Image

#67 ggkpgg

ggkpgg

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

Have 25 quests completed in your quest log ready to hand in when your exp bar makes it's return

If an emberstorm rogue has ever popped ShD and sapped an enemy player out of a cyclone in the middle of a game right after being controlled and under pressure for a long time but conserving the CD for the right moment, I will eat my gym socks.

fucking ferals dude all of them i hate them all they do is rip rip rip, class is for faggots who 2 finger kiss their justin beiber poster every night

#68 Gunnermaniac

Gunnermaniac

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:35 AM

So how much of a difference does a high vs low pop server make on going for server first? Like servers lagging, anything like that.

#69 Zegra

Zegra
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:45 AM

Adderall

Exactly what I was thinking!!

#70 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:54 AM

manage to sleep as much as possible on Monday, 6 and try to awake as close as possible at 12:00 am on Tuesday,7

get 25 daily quests ready to get a good xp bonus

get a bucket filled with cold water for the lasts hours, and put your feet in it when you're about to fall asleep (already tried and it works very well !xD)

open a window, get a handle of snow and put it on your face

don't forget to close the window cuz u gonna get deep frozen if you live in a fucking cold country like mine

#71 Exstatic!!

Exstatic!!
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Shattered Halls
  • Retaliation

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:25 AM

stocking up on OC 80s and 19oz red bulls :D:D:D:D:D

although i doubt i will come close due to mass world pvp. it seems to drag me away from questing every expansion and i end up just camping people :(:(:(:(

Eff that noise. Step foot in san jose Cali where we lay shit on the line like Do or Die. we b flippin pigeons out here nigg we will give you that 28 special nig may god bless you. and if not then ill meet you at the gates of hell pull up there see my M3 parked in the front come smoke a blunt with me and the devil. we can be friends or enemies. what ever u want holla blood one nine hunned if u want it ill bring it.

#72 lucrativex

lucrativex
  • Junkies

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:29 AM

stocking up on OC 80s and 19oz red bulls :D:D:D:D:D

although i doubt i will come close due to mass world pvp. it seems to drag me away from questing every expansion and i end up just camping people :(:(:(:(

Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:01 AM

Isn't it absolutely a hell to try and level on a PvP server when a new expansion is released? Seeing there's no seperated areas in Wrath, I can only imagine the kind of orgy it'll be on a PvP server.

Someone gets realm first on every realm though.... your competition would be getting ganked just as much as you.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#74 Relmesh

Relmesh
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:03 AM

Definitely going for 85 Warlock Realm First.

I'll get that shit, too.

I've already a case of potent energy drinks, bottle of no-doz, I live in Washington so it will be very cold to keep me up. I'll have water ready on hand to splash for the last few hours, I've done beta and figured out the optimum questing path. I even have 2 of those trick pens that shock you if I get desperate or need that literal JOLT to stay up, haha. I've stocked Free Action Potions (for quick PvP battles) and HP potions as well as many, many flasks/DPS potions. Also have a shitton of bandaids and no obligations for at least 3 days after launch.

The ONLY problem is going to be the fact that I'm on good 'ol Mal'Ganis. Getting ahead in Hyjal is going to be a bitch.

Also I need a torrent of Cataclysm so I can have it installed ASAP and just upgrade acct>go right to playing. The faster you log in the better. First thing to do when I log in is buy Azeroth flying then I'm off to Hyjal. I'll get the quests done as Destruction out there (with full haste, huge conflags = dead mobs) and the faster I score kills the faster I'll get ahead of the pack to distance myself. I'll also be in my PvP gear with a trinket incase I have to dump on the occasional nerd but I'm not looking to incite revenge kills until I'm 85. Depending on how far I am ahead at late 83-early to mid 84 I will take a short nap of about 20-40 minutes.

Hyjal will be a hotbed of PvP that night so I'm looking into ways to coax Alliance to leave me alone or at least have someone roll with me. Time will tell, though.

Xonk: PM me or whisp in-game maybe we can leveling buddies for protection? o_O
Posted Image
http://www.warcraftm...w.php?id=130749 -- DURRstruction, an epic chapter in the story of Destruction Warlocks. Prepare to lol.

http://www.youtube.com/user/onionburst (For Cataclysm Beta footage, PvP, duels, mechanics, fun.)

#75 Reesezpiecez

Reesezpiecez
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:48 AM

dam u so HXC relmesh

#76 konchuu

konchuu
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:00 AM

im going to spend all my time ganking the people i know are going for realm first 85 instead of wasting the time to do it myself :D

Lmfao.

#77 Whatadoozey

Whatadoozey
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadow Council
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:19 AM

Posted Image

so many big deals in this thread

I feel like I'm shopping at walmart

Posted Image

#78 Kzrs

Kzrs
  • Karzerus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:20 AM

people who take anything above weed are losers
Posted Image

#79 KennyEU

KennyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:26 AM

people who take anything above weed are losers

lol

(and no, I don't :P)

#80 Whatadoozey

Whatadoozey
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadow Council
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:27 AM

First and foremost, you don't "take" weed. Secondly, speed is pretty tits for school. Fourthly, they are quite a bit cheaper than bud :) Don't get me wrong though, weed is the greatest shit ever

so many big deals in this thread

I feel like I'm shopping at walmart

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users