Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 22:40. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Realm first level 85.

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#1 Alejandroh

Alejandroh
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

29 days, 29 days left until all of our lives will change dramaticly. We will all prepare, both in game and in the less important real life. Some forget the massive seductive powers of the game of all games, and they be lost, forever with only but their 600 days played as companion. But how do we prepare so that nothing may stand in our way in the hunt of the glorious achievements laying ahead? Not only in the game but among our friends and family, put aside for the sake of reaching the top level, 85.

Tell me friends, what are your best suggestions from the very experiences we all have earned during our epic missions throughout Azeroth. Share your knowledge here, to people who deserves it.

We are talking about energy drinks, surroundings, comfort, masturbation, smoking, questing patterns, custom made IRL leveling goggles to avoid eye damage, gaming clothings, in game items; scrolls, potions, flasks, mounts, UI.
Listen to music or not? In that case, what genre? Angry adrenaline pumping music or classic, to harmonize body and soul while leveling?

Sincerely Dragonslayerz
Inactive

#2 Amelay

Amelay
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:47 PM

^You should go instead.

If you want to push for the realm first, id advice you to gather a "support" group of players that can support you, with the recent changes to leveling, its been said it should take a while.

Google realm first, there are plenty of guides on how to prep for it
"Quitted" my hunter
"Quitted" my rogue

what to play now?

#3 Zeiyo

Zeiyo
  • Junkies

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:49 PM

SNUGGIE, MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS 20 CRATE, CUM BUCKET, TURN MOBILE OFF, LOCK DOOR AND FILL THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR ROOM WITH SHIT SO NOBODY COMES CLOSE!

#4 Kzrs

Kzrs
  • Karzerus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination

Tips on how to be a no-lifer grease monkey and prepare for 80-85:

- Turn on all the lights, darkness encourages sleep
- Turn on the AC (And break it cuz it's winter fk yeah) because warm temperatures accelerate mental fatigue
- Make sure to drink a glass of orange juice so you don't make dumb fuck decisions in-game
- Chewing gum will generate just enough physical activity to prolong sleep
- Pull down on your earlobes (they're not going to attract anybody, might as well use them as a tool), this will help you stay awake and alert and reduce drowsiness
- Drink a cup of coffee
- Pour cold water on your face and pulse area of your wrists every once in a while
- Get work out in the gym prior to the day Cata release, and do quick reps with 200 lb weights on all machines, this will ensure your arms are destroyed so you can later put the Icy Hot patch on your arms/shoulders which will make you burn in agony preventing you from falling asleep on your keyboard
- Make sure you do not masturbate as there is a slim (0.111 repeating of course) chance of falling asleep on your keyboard, and you do not want your mother questioning dried semen on your face
- Drink Redbull
Posted Image
From Disaster to Master - SC2 (Bronze)

#5 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1133
  • 3v3: 1817
  • RBG: 2062

I am probably going for realm fist 85 too

#6 wapanese

wapanese
  • Junkies

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:52 PM

dont eat heavy food, try to go for healthy shit atleast the first 24 hours, open a window now and then and try to do powernaps ( ~20-25 minutes every 6 hours )
no caffeine until you need it, tell your friends ( if youve got any ) to gtfo for the next 3 days
I went to a restaurant the other day and I noticed that my waitress had a black eye.
I made sure I spoke loud and clear when ordering my food because she obviously had trouble listening.

#7 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

how about just sit in the god damn chair and play like you normally do just forget to sleep its a small detail anyways

#8 Xunae

Xunae
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1636
  • 3v3: 3100
  • RBG: 1822

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

GUYS!

Its just a game, please...

xunamate.com

#9 Kzrs

Kzrs
  • Karzerus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:56 PM

how about just sit in the god damn chair and play like you normally do just forget to sleep its a small detail anyways

try saying that after you've been awake for 24+ hours

I did that once to lvl my dk and all I wanted to do and cared about was going to sleep, I didn't give a damn bout anything else in the world

anyway you will do damage to your body if you go through with it but hey whatever floats your boat
Posted Image
From Disaster to Master - SC2 (Bronze)

#10 Brockobama

Brockobama
  • Junkies

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

29 days, 29 days left until all of our lives will change dramaticly. We will all prepare, both in game and in the less important real life. Some forget the massive seductive powers of the game of all games, and they be lost, forever with only but their 600 days played as companion. But how do we prepare so that nothing may stand in our way in the hunt of the glorious achievements laying ahead? Not only in the game but among our friends and family, put aside for the sake of reaching the top level, 85.

Tell me friends, what are your best suggestions from the very experiences we all have earned during our epic missions throughout Azeroth. Share your knowledge here, to people who deserves it.

We are talking about energy drinks, surroundings, comfort, masturbation, smoking, questing patterns, custom made IRL leveling goggles to avoid eye damage, gaming clothings, in game items; scrolls, potions, flasks, mounts, UI.
Listen to music or not? In that case, what genre? Angry adrenaline pumping music or classic, to harmonize body and soul while leveling?

Sincerely Dragonslayerz

Haha, getting realmfirst 85 for you should be no problem at all as much as you play. I would agree on the first 3, but jumping without engineering parachute seems like a waste of time as through those means enhance your mobility. But playing on top of a building might help. Fresh wind in the face keeping you awake and no other people around, which enables you to put on autowalk while pulling of a fast wank on the run for new adventures.

You should definately go with music, not soft harmonic music cause that will cause you to fall asleep. Rather put up music which makes you wanna kill someone irl and pulverize his guts, atleast when you're starting to feel drowzy.

I recommend this spotifyplaylist if you have spotify: http://open.spotify....kaLdf2y5RFi33IU

Just find someway to put in the local files into your own computer and you have a playlist which will never let you sleep.

#11 Exiztence

Exiztence
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationCz

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

Levelin is less then 10 hours job anyway

Tough choice. Not srs. Ill trade poly for scatter trap any day of the week.

Posted Image

#12 Brockobama

Brockobama
  • Junkies

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

GUYS!

Its just a game, please...

stfu

#13 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

im actually more worried about class and work lol, I mean dec 7 is a tuesday :|

try saying that after you've been awake for 24+ hours

I did that once to lvl my dk and all I wanted to do and cared about was going to sleep, I didn't give a damn bout anything else in the world

anyway you will do damage to your body if you go through with it but hey whatever floats your boat

Posted Image

#14 Exiztence

Exiztence
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationCz

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

hmm red bull boat, that would fly me to haven

Tough choice. Not srs. Ill trade poly for scatter trap any day of the week.

Posted Image

#15 Ollakka

Ollakka
  • Junkies

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

- Get someone to play while you sleep.

#16 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

you sir gave me some ideas

#17 Brockobama

Brockobama
  • Junkies

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:07 PM

This is excellent, if you have a littlebrother at the age of 13-15 it will help tremendously if you can talk him into leveling your character effectively while you powernap.
Obviously you need to train him before so he knows how to level your specific class at its maximum potential.

#18 Durxa

Durxa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:07 PM

remwmbwe to take all things in moderation, even world of warcraft.

In america there would be a gigantic shitstorm over something like that

shape up, england, it's time to get out of the middle ages

^on the Royal Family and how they are bleeding the taxpayers dry!

#19 Saraphz

Saraphz
  • Members

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:10 PM

im actually more worried about class and work lol, I mean dec 7 is a tuesday :|

Posted Image

finals week for me none the less....

#20 Zybak

Zybak
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear