#41 jizoke

jizoke
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:01 PM

No... :o shadow has zero mana problems, mind flay refreshing shadowfiend CD and shadow word: death giving massive mana on use.

I'm sure you can blah bluh bleh and have to save SW: D for sheeps or w/e but mana looks fine really :P

Mind flay CRITS reduce shadowfiend CD by 10 seconds. SWD gives 10% mana. 91,000/10% 9100 - SWD 2223 = 6877 mana back. I would hardly call that massive mana. Spriest have VERY bad mana efficiency past the 3 minute mark in a match.
Posted Image

#42 Sherpdawerp

Sherpdawerp
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

guess its just me not ooming then

#43 Ninelivez

Ninelivez
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Doomhammer
  • Nightfall

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:15 AM

No... :o shadow has zero mana problems, mind flay refreshing shadowfiend CD and shadow word: death giving massive mana on use.

I'm sure you can blah bluh bleh and have to save SW: D for sheeps or w/e but mana looks fine really :P

obv you havent done beta arenas yet...
N I N E L I V E Z
(CALM DOWN)

Johnyrambo/Rambojohny from Stormstrike Probably the best xfire stream i've ever seen.
http://www.zshare.ne...036367e85f519c/

#44 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:20 AM

look, someone talking about 80 in a lvl85 discussion

#45 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:21 AM

Life grip y0

#46 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/0/2/1/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:03 PM

Fuck it, whilst we're at it, it'd trade penance for holy shock as long as it reduced heal cast time

penance most fun please dont make me return to gheal ever again

You agree with a Break over a preemptive immunity Mouzi? Personally I think it would actually add some depth to the classes that just tunnel zerg priests to actually have to assume when they can fear, or if they're on some one else and don't notice a Priest waltzing on over they should be punished for it by more than a global.

the hard part of it stops when the buff lasts 10-20 seconds
that's all we'll have when the world is through

#47 jizoke

jizoke
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:39 PM

MC -> Lifegrip -> Fear/Kill fuk ya
Posted Image

#48 medze

medze
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eitrigg
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:46 PM

you can lifegrip the person you're mind controlling? This is going to be hilarious

#49 Cavsux

Cavsux

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:46 PM

^this. im still gonna play a priest. they can't make us shitty forever :)

#50 jizoke

jizoke
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:51 PM

you can lifegrip the person you're mind controlling? This is going to be hilarious

Yeah, just don't do that shit to warriors because it is a waste. "I'm just going to lifegrip this warrior 40 yards behind enemy lines" jk heroic leap + intervene warrior traveled 80 yards.
Posted Image

#51 Cavsux

Cavsux

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:53 PM

Yeah, just don't do that shit to warriors because it is a waste. "I'm just going to lifegrip this warrior 40 yards behind enemy lines" jk heroic leap + intervene warrior traveled 80 yards.

MC's range is like 30yds unless it got buffed

#52 Yilar

Yilar
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 767

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

At 30 yards mc breaks like instantly though. Also it's rather hard to stack mc and fear at the same time, there's like a splitsecond where you leave the mc state till the target actually gets out of mind control, meaning he can get an instant cast spell off if he spams it, because you have to wait for mind control to wear off to cast fear. That's my experince at least.

#53 Proditor

Proditor
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:42 PM

For your sins you shall be punished, bow down before your new lord: Necrotic Strike!
Author of Gladius

#54 Schnorki

Schnorki
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Archimonde
  • Stormstrike

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:47 PM

At 30 yards mc breaks like instantly though. Also it's rather hard to stack mc and fear at the same time, there's like a splitsecond where you leave the mc state till the target actually gets out of mind control, meaning he can get an instant cast spell off if he spams it, because you have to wait for mind control to wear off to cast fear. That's my experince at least.

just mc into an instant grip to you, by the time he flies over, he'll be hostile again and open to your fear. works quite well actually
(then again, i'm an egotistic ass and refuse to save lifegrip for the benefit of my partners when i can just as well use it to make others cry)

#55 Insog

Insog
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • RBG: 1148

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:53 PM

Why would you life grip someone mind controlled to fear when you can walk them over next to you?
Did the mechanics change or are people stupid or terrible troll?
Only real CC chain benefits would be gripping a rogue to sap someone out of a fear.

#56 Levaro

Levaro
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:07 AM

im scared :(

We share that :(
Spoiler

#57 jizoke

jizoke
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:41 AM

Why would you life grip someone mind controlled to fear when you can walk them over next to you?
Did the mechanics change or are people stupid or terrible troll?
Only real CC chain benefits would be gripping a rogue to sap someone out of a fear.

No one said it was viable, just fun as fuck.
Posted Image

#58 Megatf

Megatf
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/1/0

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:50 AM

I have done a lot of 2v2 with priests and I can honestly say they are in a worse state than Hunters. Hunters are probably the toughest class to play in Arena at the moment DPS wise, but Priests are far worse in the healing department in comparison.

They're damage sucks.

They go oom insanely quickly.

Their shields suck.

The only cool thing is barrier, but a friend and I fought a Spriest / Ele who blew it up in about 3 seconds once.

Fought this Warrior/Paladin team, it was a miracle we could win. Every game I'd pull massive amazing peels, I outdamaged the Warrior by 300-500k damage per game. At the end of every match the priest was at less than 10% mana while the Paladin was sitting at over 70%. (We'd have to do amazing CC chains to pull out wins, scatter trap into wyvern sting into fear into mind control) We'd win because our opponents were terrible, while my partner and I played on significant skill levels higher than them, and we'd be happy to go 50/50 with a Warrior team.

Mana burns seem to have no real effect on any healer as far as reducing their mana, their mana regen is strong enough to counter act the state.

Flash heals hit for about 11k (An average strike from another class), costs a lot of mana, and at best crits for 17k on current beta gear.

Shields aren't even noticeable. They go so quick I don't even realize I have them on half the time.

Warriors hit for significant amounts more than this, and "knockdown" is currently untrinketable giving warriors the best stunlocking abilities in the game.

Fighting an Arms warrior is similar to fighting a Prot warrior in an ATC comp with superior self healing to that of a disc priest.

There you go, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, move for buffs on beta forums, you'll be like S5 druids if you don't.
Posted Image

#59 jizoke

jizoke
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:50 AM

I have done a lot of 2v2 with priests and I can honestly say they are in a worse state than Hunters. Hunters are probably the toughest class to play in Arena at the moment DPS wise, but Priests are far worse in the healing department in comparison.

They're damage sucks.

They go oom insanely quickly.

Their shields suck.

The only cool thing is barrier, but a friend and I fought a Spriest / Ele who blew it up in about 3 seconds once.

Fought this Warrior/Paladin team, it was a miracle we could win. Every game I'd pull massive amazing peels, I outdamaged the Warrior by 300-500k damage per game. At the end of every match the priest was at less than 10% mana while the Paladin was sitting at over 70%. (We'd have to do amazing CC chains to pull out wins, scatter trap into wyvern sting into fear into mind control) We'd win because our opponents were terrible, while my partner and I played on significant skill levels higher than them, and we'd be happy to go 50/50 with a Warrior team.

Mana burns seem to have no real effect on any healer as far as reducing their mana, their mana regen is strong enough to counter act the state.

Flash heals hit for about 11k (An average strike from another class), costs a lot of mana, and at best crits for 17k on current beta gear.

Shields aren't even noticeable. They go so quick I don't even realize I have them on half the time.

Warriors hit for significant amounts more than this, and "knockdown" is currently untrinketable giving warriors the best stunlocking abilities in the game.

Fighting an Arms warrior is similar to fighting a Prot warrior in an ATC comp with superior self healing to that of a disc priest.

There you go, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, move for buffs on beta forums, you'll be like S5 druids if you don't.

I just started playing a holy paladin and I just want to let everyone know.

Priest FoL - 11k healing 5k mana
Paladin Holy shock - 12k healing 1.8k mana
Posted Image

#60 Laccehz

Laccehz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • RBG: 2296

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:04 AM