#1 cauch

cauch
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:39 PM

A game where we made a mistake (switching to paladin before he used his bubble) and lost one player. But we managed to recover and exploit the other team's shortcomings and came out with a win.

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

There are also comments through out the vid that perhaps would be useful for certain viewers to follow the game.

This is one of the games against the team where the priest trash talked to me and my paladin partner in 2v2 couple days ago (rant here:http://www.arenajunk...read.php?t=1709)

Comments about the vid are welcome, but I'd also like discussion about the match itself. What could my team done better, what could I done better... etc. That would help we both get better.

#2 nubbey

nubbey
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:36 PM

im curious about your mouseover hamstring..i typically switch targets in between my swings to hamstring totems; can you explain how this mouseover hamstringing is done? thanks
Proud member of the best 2345-moonkin team ever assembled.

#3 cauch

cauch
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 21 October 2007 - 12:06 AM

#show Hamstring
/cast [stance:2]Berserker Stance;
/cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead]Hamstring;Hamstring;

You can use it like your regular hamstring.It will also switch stance for me if I try to hamstring in defensive.

Now the mouseover part, if you bind your hamstring key (using this macro) to a mouse button, you can mouseover any target and click the mouse (or press the macro) it will hamstring that target w/o losing w/e you're currently on. Just make sure the mouseover target must be in front of you, in melee range etc..

(you see.. I don't have any macro slot left..)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<