Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 00:05. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Some Arenas as a Holy Paladin on Cata Beta

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#61 Kurum

Kurum
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/1/2/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2430
  • 3v3: 2602
  • RBG: 1693

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:08 AM

human.

hi nerd XD

requesting ban for dumbest poster on AJ

#62 Aristoi

Aristoi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:17 AM

you don't get it kurum, he had a mana bar while we, full intelect retard pallies, had infinite mana.

#63 Kurum

Kurum
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:41 AM

you don't get it kurum, he had a mana bar while we, full intelect retard pallies, had infinite mana.

bow down to the spellpower gemming god

#64 Aekl

Aekl
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1911
  • 3v3: 2645
  • RBG: 2535

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:07 AM

Where did you make that signature? looks awesom xD

my friend made it for me photoshop mastar
Posted Image

#65 Jbird

Jbird
  • Junkies

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:09 AM

Thanks for posting this, good to see whats actually going to be going on somewhat at 85.

Also is someone really trying to say they were more skillful than other paladins because they had Spell Power gems? I had spell power gems and I'm awful!

#66 Ellonija

Ellonija
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2608
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:34 AM

I've been full SP gems since the start of s7, no mana problems either season.

Not human.

Just sayin'
Sound the charge into glory ride
Over the top of the vanquished pride

By moonlight we ride
Ten thousand side by side

#67 Saywat

Saywat
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1809
  • 3v3: 1449
  • RBG: 1326

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:35 AM

HE CLICKS HIS FRAMES HES TERRIBLE GET IM

thats clearly what i said right

it just makes it worse watching
Spoiler

Spoiler

#68 Lootalot

Lootalot
  • Junkies

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

lol dude, why in every post I see you, your talking about how much harder it was for you to play pally with your spell power gems. If you had such a hard time handaling your mana, then regem dude, but stop whining on these forums in every post saying, "every other pally is a retard with mana, but me, well i used spell power gems, and had to watch my mana". let me just point this out to you: NO ONE GIVES 2 CENTS ABOUT YOUR SHITTY GEMS THAT PROHIBBITED YOU FROM BEING THE BEST IN THE WORLD

he just talks shit. If you gear like every other pally in the world you won't go oom even with sp-gems. I used a solace, a few pve items (one of them was the rep ring with 20 int socketed) and about 1200 resilience. Except that 20 int socketed i didn't have a single int gem and i never ever went oom from healing.
The "secret" is that you were able to use flash if you had much spellpower which was just so good in terms of heal per mana. Well... of course there were some heavy damage teams. Hand of sacrifice first. Purged? nevermind divine sac. Runs out? still have AM + bop. If your team can't get a momentum on the other team it's your teammates failing.

perhaps slightly simplified but i think you know what i mean. In Cata the effective heal is casted very slow (lockout, CC) and heals less than the old flash. Makes me kind of sad :(

edit: well that arias guy already said all of the above in one sentence :D

#69 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

requesting ban for dumbest poster on AJ

that'd be a cool title tbh.

bow down to the spellpower gemming god

Pfff seeing a few retards with 30k mana +~ 450 mp5 while casting drove me crazy, they just spammed a very expensive holy shock like retards, not even saying that kind of guys was unable to use correctly seal of wisdom.

should have made a difference between these and people with haste maybe, but u c, im a r3t4rd :( :)

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#70 Lootalot

Lootalot
  • Junkies

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:30 AM

what the heck are some of you talking about? You could spam holy shock like a retard if you just knew how to plea. It wasn't THAT expenisve like e.g. flash is in 4.0. 700 mana of 22k. lol. Using a solace sitting at ~300 mp5. Playing in an environment where there is an acute danger of dieing in 3 seconds.

I'm not a very great player either but i think there are many wotlk-glads that will struggle hard in cata because they don't have the slightest idea of how to handle that blue bar.

#71 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:33 AM

what the heck are some of you talking about? You could spam holy shock like a retard if you just knew how to plea. It wasn't THAT expenisve like e.g. flash is in 4.0. 700 mana of 22k. lol. Using a solace sitting at ~300 mp5. Playing in an environment where there is an acute danger of dieing in 3 seconds.

3.3.5 FoL was about 307 mana, while HS was about 790. And it healed about the same. Not sayin spamming FoL took skill, just sayin it actually forced you to fake cs as much as possible.

Not sayin either I didnt use HS at all, but I kept it for when i needed some burst healing, while there were so many retards that just spammed it (Hrk told me it drove him crazy to play on TR with paladins that just spammed hs every 5 sec and then did nothing until its cd was up, and these guys were gladiators on retail..).

I'm not a very great player either but i think there are many wotlk-glads that will struggle hard in cata because they don't have the slightest idea of how to handle that blue bar.

i've never had mana problems in s8 unless i got manaburned, but tbh i was kinda disappointed with cataclysm "healers will have to watch their manabar", actually at 85 its not harder than it used to be in season 8.

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#72 Entarion

Entarion
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

3.3.5 FoL was about 307 mana, while HS was about 790. And it healed about the same. Not sayin spamming FoL took skill, just sayin it actually forced you to fake cs as much as possible.

Not sayin either I didnt use HS at all, but I kept it for when i needed some burst healing, while there were so many retards that just spammed it (Hrk told me it drove him crazy to play on TR with paladins that just spammed hs every 5 sec and then did nothing until its cd was up, and these guys were gladiators on retail..).

i've never had mana problems in s8 unless i got manaburned, but tbh i was kinda disappointed with cataclysm "healers will have to watch their manabar", actually at 85 its not harder than it used to be in season 8.

k we got it, you're a beast, best holy pala world, should be #1 every season + attend to every tournament with all sponsors wanting you.

Spoiler

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nethersturm
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/0/1/2/0

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

hoping for that scenario ;)

#74 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:13 PM

Faking CS is another way of saying you're just not healing.

#75 Lootalot

Lootalot
  • Junkies

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

what? I mean flash of light is like 7000 mana on 85 i heard. And Holy light's throughput is too low to keep someone up even against 1 dps, isn't it? Nevertheless i just don't know how someone could oom at 80. It made me rage so hard when i played my alt with a holy paladin that went oom IN 2s against non-priest teams because I myself was spamming shock like crazy too and it didn't hurt my manapool much.

Well I think they will also change a lot until the release to make the game much slower paced. They already mentioned to buff resilience and maybe even hp-pools and nerf some damage and so on to achieve that goal.

#76 Polizei

Polizei
  • Premium Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:06 PM

Well I think they will also change a lot until the release to make the game much slower paced. They already mentioned to buff resilience and maybe even hp-pools and nerf some damage and so on to achieve that goal.

Making game slowpaced will give PvE-fags unfair advatange, shadowmournes and DFOs were more than fine on pvefags since they got balanced by their shit responsetimes and general fagginess. But when games are supposed to be slow, the skill (aka deciding what to do next in a split-second) comes less important. I remember in TBC there were plenty of pvefags around in their T5s and glaives and absolutely shit skills.
<poliisi mies kerho>

#77 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:31 PM

what? I mean flash of light is like 7000 mana on 85 i heard. And Holy light's throughput is too low to keep someone up even against 1 dps, isn't it? Nevertheless i just don't know how someone could oom at 80. It made me rage so hard when i played my alt with a holy paladin that went oom IN 2s against non-priest teams because I myself was spamming shock like crazy too and it didn't hurt my manapool much.

I was actually talking about 3.3.5 holy paladin, not about 85 holy paladin. Imho our instant healing spells are overpowered but as our "flash heal" (HL) is very slow, you'll get overwhelmed fast enough as soon as HS/WoG are no longer enough to keep ur partner alive.

i'd much rather having a fast & cheap flash heal than 2 overpowered instant healing spells.

jk get on a respectable BG

I kno but i'd get rival on everything else than hinteralt/blackout :(

#78 Kurum

Kurum
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:12 PM

I was actually talking about 3.3.5 holy paladin, not about 85 holy paladin. Imho our instant healing spells are overpowered but as our "flash heal" (HL) is very slow, you'll get overwhelmed fast enough as soon as HS/WoG are no longer enough to keep ur partner alive.

i'd much rather having a fast & cheap flash heal than 2 overpowered instant healing spells.

you do know that flash of light is our flash heal? quick heal that heals for a moderate amount but is very inefficient. Holy light is our long but efficient heal that heals for a low amount, compare it to something like nourish or healing wave, and divine light is our long but inefficient heal, that heals for a large amount, compare it to something like healing touch or greater healing wave.

I kno but i'd get rival on everything else than hinteralt/blackout :(

its funny because you actually think you could come anywhere close to glad on anything but hinterhalt. You got glad in season 5 then tried, but failed to get it in s6 and s7 on HINTERHALT. You are garbage.

ps grats on s8 glad 9 month season i knew you could do it

#79 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

its funny because you actually think you could come anywhere close to glad on anything but hinterhalt. You got glad in season 5 then tried, but failed to get it in s6 and s7 on HINTERHALT. You are garbage.

ps grats on s8 glad 9 month season i knew you could do it

Lol i couldnt play the end of season six (went on vacation 2 weeks before and my teammates decided to get a mage and run RMP instead of RRP, but with these guys, as retarded&bad as i was, i'd have got glad..) and my computer broke down two weeks before the end of season 7, and thats why Peksi doesnt have season 7 glad. But you're well informed, retard.

PS : you should congratulate me 3 times for s8 glad, as funny as it seems, i got it on three chars :) (two weren't mine obviously)

PPS : You don't know shit about EU BGS, why are you trying to flame me ?

#80 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

you do know that flash of light is our flash heal? quick heal that heals for a moderate amount but is very inefficient. Holy light is our long but efficient heal that heals for a low amount, compare it to something like nourish or healing wave, and divine light is our long but inefficient heal, that heals for a large amount, compare it to something like healing touch or greater healing wave.

I don't give a fuck about your description of these spells, actually at 85 YOU CAN NOT SPAM FoL, are you so retarded that you can't get what I actually mean ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users