#41 jamie123

jamie123
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Laughing Skull
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:25 AM

From my POV what is wrong is not that ferals pounce doesn't share DR with maim, but that they changed rogues cheap shot in the first place.

Also in cata energy will be more of a problem than you'd expect compared to now because you don't see very high haste levels until later in the expansion.

#42 listerx

listerx
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:28 AM

litre wtf why have you not put a level 85 pvp video out yet i hate you

#43 Literacola

Literacola
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 1943

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:37 AM

so what comp do you think in cata litre, obviously cant tell yet but what do you think

im sayin rld/rmp :)

going to be a super tough choice. rogue/druid/priest (either moonkin or shadow), rmd, and rlp could all be really dirty. smokebomb+solar beam is just dumb. double defensive dispels as sp/resto will be dumb too.

SP's are already really strong solo, and the fact that they can dispel makes them even better. combine that with resto druids being able to dispel magic now and bringing solid CC and you've got what I'd think could be a really solid comp. replace that rogue with a mage and you've got an even better comp. ;[.

rmp (and prob rmd too) should be really solid if the game is paced like it was in s5 with shit just dieing instantly. time warp owns. mages and rogues both have infinity cooldowns to avoid damage while still blasting shit. viability of rmp in longer games will really depend on how the priest can keep up, which I honestly can't place any judgement on.

litre wtf why have you not put a level 85 pvp video out yet i hate you

been busy working and the time i spend on wow i've been gearing my mage and dk. i have a lot of fraps but they're for NS instructional vids and not entertaining kinds of things. i want to put a dueling vid together but quite frankly IT'S 2 EZ.
Posted Image

#44 listerx

listerx
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:40 AM

put out a nice 15 minute video this week and ill donate to the litreocola fund with some fresh united states dollars

#45 Tarukimo

Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:08 AM

Um, I'm looking, and I dont see improved stealth anywhere for ferals. So yeah, looks like feral stealth=rogue stealth. Rogue's have insane openers, btw. Have you tried a garrote into 5 second kidney on a caster? or even on a melee. Plus, you can follow up the kidney with a danced cheap shot into another garrote, or whatever else you want to do. Ferals are op right now due to improper scaling (stupid cata stuff not meant for level 80). Feral stealth is not better than rogue stealth, it is just equal now.

#46 Literacola

Literacola
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 1943

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:14 AM

Um, I'm looking, and I dont see improved stealth anywhere for ferals. So yeah, looks like feral stealth=rogue stealth. Rogue's have insane openers, btw. Have you tried a garrote into 5 second kidney on a caster? or even on a melee. Plus, you can follow up the kidney with a danced cheap shot into another garrote, or whatever else you want to do. Ferals are op right now due to improper scaling (stupid cata stuff not meant for level 80). Feral stealth is not better than rogue stealth, it is just equal now.

no, actually prowl has a base stealth mod of 50, whereas stealth has 40. feral instinct adds 15 to that, meaning that you have the equivalent of 5 levels of stealth on a rogue as feral. SIIIIIIIICK.
Posted Image

#47 Tarukimo

Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:18 AM

no, actually prowl has a base stealth mod of 50, whereas stealth has 40. feral instinct adds 15 to that, meaning that you have the equivalent of 5 levels of stealth on a rogue as feral. SIIIIIIIICK.

feral instincts? where is that exactly? cause it isnt in my talents anymore, not since 4.0 hit.

If feral's base mod is 50, and rogues 40, then it is left over from pre 4.0 when feral stealth talents didn't improve stealth as much as rogue talents, so it was to balance it. It will most likely be normalized, if in fact it is still 50 v 40.

Once again, feral instincts is no longer an available talent.

#48 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:23 AM

feral instincts? where is that exactly? cause it isnt in my talents anymore, not since 4.0 hit.

If feral's base mod is 50, and rogues 40, then it is left over from pre 4.0 when feral stealth talents didn't improve stealth as much as rogue talents, so it was to balance it. It will most likely be normalized, if in fact it is still 50 v 40.

lmao look at your freaking talent overviews, god you're talking out of your ass

#49 Tarukimo

Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

lmao look at your freaking talent overviews, god you're talking out of your ass

hoh damn, you're right :3 Stupid new blizzard interfaces. Yeah, that is silly. It will almost certainly be fixed though, so I wouldnt worry too much about it.

#50 Ashe

Ashe
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:29 AM

Even without Feral Instincts it would be retarded.

But ye,
Feral Tree.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.

#51 Tarukimo

Tarukimo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:33 AM

Even without Feral Instincts it would be retarded.

But ye,
Feral Tree.

Yeah, didnt actually look there till the guy above said to : /
Once again, stupid blizzard UI.

This will probably, almost certainly, be fixed, there is no reason feral should have better stealth than the class built around stealth. At most, the feral stealth modifier should be equal to rogues, but definitely not better than.

#52 Safdar

Safdar

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:33 AM

The biggest problem I've seen is that the rogue community is a bunch of faggots. No, seriously. I'll explain why - because I'm not trolling.

It started with vanilla - daggers, stunlocks, ambushing/backsabbing for a billion awesomeness. It was a great time and incredibly fun, especially with Gnomish Death Ray at the ready. Blind was never used really, renataki's was amazing, and gouge restealths and various tricks were employed to destroy your opponents. Pure bliss, at least in my opinion.

Then Burning Crusade hit. Daggers were ok, but really swords/maces took over throughout. First with Ar/Prep, and then SHS, it was disappointing for me as a dagger man, but regardless, it worked still within the boundaries of roguedom.

Then Wrath of the Lich King came. Mutilate became the choice of many, usable from all sides, rogues became less about tricks and tactics and more about gibbing things asap. Which is wotlk's style so whatever.

Problem starts here - a shit ton of faggots keep asking for backstab to be usable from all angles and stupid shit that basically turns the rogue away from its roots of stealthy, tactical combat into a mini-warrior. Now, blizzard said "ok, we'll go with it, but there's gotta be sacrifices somewhere." Thus, changes to stuns, cds, and the works.

Then people cried about that. It's just fucking dumb. I really can't stand rogue nowadays - it's gone from the REASON I started PvPing to a fucking retarded cooldown spamming class with swords and axes instead of glorious daggers.

The rogue community asked for what happened to the rogue (though others did as well via QQ stunlocks QQ MS).
:druid::shaman::warrior::priest:

#53 Jimmyeh

Jimmyeh
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2117
  • 3v3: 2304
  • LocationFinland

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:00 AM

Problem starts here - a shit ton of faggots keep asking for backstab to be usable from all angles and stupid shit that basically turns the rogue away from its roots of stealthy, tactical combat into a mini-warrior. Now, blizzard said "ok, we'll go with it, but there's gotta be sacrifices somewhere." Thus, changes to stuns, cds, and the works.

i didnt really get this part, since backstab, ambush, garrote and gouge, all have the positional requirement still, and they changed the dr shit on CS -> KS anyway.

#54 Maajty

Maajty
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/0/0/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1287
  • LocationSWE xD

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

Only reason rogues where picked for arena was for keeping things in place, so what are we good for now ? :D

jk leatherwarrior inc

Word

#55 Milky

Milky
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 0/2/1/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2297
  • 3v3: 2629
  • RBG: 192

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:47 PM

The biggest problem I've seen is that the rogue community is a bunch of faggots. No, seriously. I'll explain why - because I'm not trolling.

It started with vanilla - daggers, stunlocks, ambushing/backsabbing for a billion awesomeness. It was a great time and incredibly fun, especially with Gnomish Death Ray at the ready. Blind was never used really, renataki's was amazing, and gouge restealths and various tricks were employed to destroy your opponents. Pure bliss, at least in my opinion.

Then Burning Crusade hit. Daggers were ok, but really swords/maces took over throughout. First with Ar/Prep, and then SHS, it was disappointing for me as a dagger man, but regardless, it worked still within the boundaries of roguedom.

Then Wrath of the Lich King came. Mutilate became the choice of many, usable from all sides, rogues became less about tricks and tactics and more about gibbing things asap. Which is wotlk's style so whatever.

Then people cried about that. It's just fucking dumb. I really can't stand rogue nowadays - it's gone from the REASON I started PvPing to a fucking retarded cooldown spamming class with swords and axes instead of glorious daggers.

The rogue community asked for what happened to the rogue (though others did as well via QQ stunlocks QQ MS).

Spoiler

#56 Dameth

Dameth
  • Junkies

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:59 PM

I support this thread
Posted Image

Leave everything to me, master!

#57 Handless

Handless
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Warsong
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:38 AM

stop trolling heh

#58 Kayoh

Kayoh
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

the only thing that rogues had that people could argue druids didnt, was MS...druids can stunlock like rouges, they can CC better than rogues imo, they can self heal better, obviously damage is better, and have insane amount of mobility (not to mention seal fate, shadowstep, etc all in one tree) thinking about this just angers me.
Characters: Rogue(Kayø) Mage(Kayo) Warrior(Yôdâ) Warlock(Fearlisk)

#59 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:58 AM

the only thing that rogues had that people could argue druids didnt, was MS...druids can stunlock like rouges, they can CC better than rogues imo, they can self heal better, obviously damage is better, and have insane amount of mobility (not to mention seal fate, shadowstep, etc all in one tree) thinking about this just angers me.

But the one thing they didn't have was swirly ball and that was taken from us!

#60 Durotann

Durotann
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:39 AM

They can't use axes!

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users