#41 Durak

Durak
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:21 PM

My sincerest apologies, Captain Literal. He clearly thinks Druids are getting a purge. Which they're not rofl what an idiot why would he even say that xD

IF i didn't take it "literal" it would make less sense..

Ok for example.

"Im a rogue, and i do huge amounts of dmg because of x + x + blind... yee...."

^

Do i have to dumb it down for you some more ? =[

#42 Clarkgable

Clarkgable

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:22 PM

Wait... A couple of druids whining over lifebloom being useless? haha, get a grip.

This forum is starting to look like the blizzard one...

#43 Pacmanyo

Pacmanyo
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:35 PM

Wait... A couple of druids whining over lifebloom being useless? haha, get a grip.

This forum is starting to look like the blizzard one...

Lifebloom blooms are retardedly insane, 28k crits in live - how that can be useless?

#44 Harthal

Harthal
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:41 AM

IF i didn't take it "literal" it would make less sense..

Ok for example.

"Im a rogue, and i do huge amounts of dmg because of x + x + blind... yee...."

^

Do i have to dumb it down for you some more ? =[

My dad could beat your dad up.

You were wrong. Get over it.
Posted Image

#45 natureswill

natureswill
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2347

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:07 AM

Lifebloom blooms are retardedly insane, 28k crits in live - how that can be useless?

99% of the time LB never blooms based on how blizz currently has them being implemented.

#46 Hyo

Hyo
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

TBH I feel we finally have enough tools now not to rely on stupid amount of hots BEFORE someone is switched to, with the exception of when they go on us and lock us down completely, our casted heals are powerful as hell and I love it.

#47 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:44 AM

Afaik blizz is trying to make druids less dependant on hots or prehots u might fail now given the healthpools but as the hps get bigger hots will be more powerful. Ppl wont die in one switch becquwe they dont have hots.

#48 Durak

Durak
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

My dad could beat your dad up.

You were wrong. Get over it.

Nope you were.

#49 natureswill

natureswill
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2347

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:36 PM

TBH I feel we finally have enough tools now not to rely on stupid amount of hots BEFORE someone is switched to, with the exception of when they go on us and lock us down completely, our casted heals are powerful as hell and I love it.

which heal are you talking about? Regrowth which crits for 8k or the HT that takes 3 years to cast?

Shammys have a 1.4 second heal that hits for double what regrowth hits for and has 1/2 the cast time of HT.

Pallies dont need to cast to keep people alive and priests are doing fine as well.

#50 Taylorswift

Taylorswift
  • Churp
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

which heal are you talking about? Regrowth which crits for 8k or the HT that takes 3 years to cast?

Shammys have a 1.4 second heal that hits for double what regrowth hits for and has 1/2 the cast time of HT.

Pallies dont need to cast to keep people alive and priests are doing fine as well.

add in the fact that regrowth will be a shit load of mana to be spamming along with hots at 85...
and druids suck
Posted Image
Spoiler

#51 Pacmanyo

Pacmanyo
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:19 PM

No more hate :) I didn't say that class is bad I just wanned to discuss about something, did a mistake, wont to that again :P

Making cyclone dispellable would definitely make the game more balanced.

But seriously. Yes, cyclone needs to be dispellable (DEFINITELY the feral cyclone, that's for damn sure). That doesn't mean druids wouldn't be compensated elsewhere, which is what I hope druids defending undispellable cyclones understand. Making cyclone dispellable would definitely make the game more balanced.

#52 Morgasaurus

Morgasaurus

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:04 PM

Druids have the best CC, HPS & mana endurance.... and now have dispel too.

Their 1 weakness is swaps...which is opportunity for higher skill cap. L2focus & read the games to see the swaps before they happen. Or if you suck and don't like it, go play a diff healer.

IMO blizz did a great job with the druid class extending resto druid skill beyond some lame pve hot rotation & innervate spam. Obviously some players defy this platitude, not enough of the gladiator crowd though.

#53 jelqonyoface

jelqonyoface
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • RBG: 768

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

Their 1 weakness is swaps...which is opportunity for higher skill cap. L2focus & read the games to see the swaps before they happen. Or if you suck and don't like it, go play a diff healer.

IMO blizz did a great job with the druid class extending resto druid skill beyond some lame pve hot rotation & innervate spam. Obviously some players defy this platitude, not enough of the gladiator crowd though.

... lol

i was going to write up like a witty response, but i couldn't think of anything

#54 blackjack11

blackjack11
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

which heal are you talking about? priests are doing fine as well.

which heal are you talking about? priests are doing fine as well.

[IMG]http://http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5222/wtf1n.jpg[/IMG]

Official Blizzard Quote:

Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder (when someone doesn't look at the larger picture.) What you may see as an "obvious problem" may not be a problem at all other than in how you're approaching it. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great, but we definitely plan to keep an eye out on things and have additional ideas should they be necessary to implement.

#55 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:14 PM

Gtfo and stop living in the past you have no clue what you are talking about. If you had any sort of a brain or had actually played cata then you would see the real weakness of Druids now regarding the lb change.

#56 Morgasaurus

Morgasaurus

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

... lol

i was going to write up like a witty response, but i couldn't think of anything

maybe my first post came out with the wrong tone...

Despite seeing the comparison of old lifebloom to new lifebloom, I still think resto druids are strategically a great class to play in cata; they have a high skill cap (fun) and look very strong. I'm leveling one in this pre-expansion downtime and have nothing but high expectations. Maybe i have warped perspective from not being on beta though...

Edit: the most legitimate complaint i see is purge spam. Since CCing the priest/sham yourself all the time is probably unrealistic, teaming with a mage or lock (as usual) seems a good match and synergistic.

#57 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

On topic I've found going tree form within the first minute of the game most usefull stacking blooms and being unable to be sheeped/hexed. Then you can hopefully survive the switch on you with just a barkskin, saving your trinket for the next switch or the cc thrown at you. Then just hope your tree form is bk rdy soon :D

#58 Toosalty

Toosalty
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Thunderlord
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:03 PM

Wait a second, is our resto mastery still that our casted heals heal for a higher % if there are already hots rolling on the target? If so, that's going to be sweet with the spam happy shamans and priests. WOOT.
DK, FUCK YEAH.

DK with engineering nitro boosting around dropping amzs with a half a second gcd spreading aids mortal striking gargyoling people while floating down from LM to BS with engeering cape while dark simulacrumming spamming holy lights on himself throwing rockets out his ass and grenades out his penis. fuck yeah rated battleground cataclysm DK

-Xv

#59 bokkle

bokkle
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2056

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

judging from lvl 85 beta 2on2, lifebloom is the most mana efficient heal we have + it is "safe" using since its a hot and u wont get counterspelled using it. Mana wise 1 lifebloom is about 1300 mana where one rejuv is about 5000 mana.
However, it really makes druid weak when there is damage on multiple targets since when you move lifeblooms to the target the other team is focus firing, suddenly you have no hots on the target you left and it will not get healed up.
Also, offensive dispel just fucks you up hard now :S

#60 Bibles

Bibles
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

Also, offensive dispel just fucks you up hard now :S

Tbh instead of nerfing dispel spam they have buffed it drastically. If Blizz is actually intending dispel to be a choice, major changes will be in order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<