Toosalty
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Thunderlord
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:02 PM

can you stop posting thanks

do you really think you have the time/space to dot 3 different targets lol ? also FF is not worth the mana atm apart from vs stealth

I asked him that a long time ago.
DK, FUCK YEAH.

DK with engineering nitro boosting around dropping amzs with a half a second gcd spreading aids mortal striking gargyoling people while floating down from LM to BS with engeering cape while dark simulacrumming spamming holy lights on himself throwing rockets out his ass and grenades out his penis. fuck yeah rated battleground cataclysm DK

-Xv

#182 zzdr

zzdr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

You can't use engineering shit in rated bg's ;__;
17:53:22 < holypalaswe> Those who thinks I'm bad is either below 2.4k rating or someone who have only lost to me. :)

I don't really need to defend Sunz because everyone knows hes a top player

#183 Safdar

Safdar

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:52 AM

I think I'm okay with thorns+blooms at least making them think twice about staying on that target, but when a Resto druid can dictate which players are completely untargetable you end up with shit like destro LSD where a druid with good positioned teamed with a destro lock makes it so that there is only one viable target on the other team, the shaman, but if a Resto druid can make it so that the shaman is unkillable then you end up with the overpoweredness that was LSD.

Way I see it is is it needs to be more like BC. Even with full hots, people could keep killing you. You had to kite or LoS to survive.
:druid::shaman::warrior::priest:

#184 Pacmanyo

Pacmanyo
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:53 AM

can you stop posting thanks

do you really think you have the time/space to dot 3 different targets lol ? also FF is not worth the mana atm apart from vs stealth

But he got glad with no addons, haste, hit rating or pve gear ;(.. hahahah.

Making cyclone dispellable would definitely make the game more balanced.

But seriously. Yes, cyclone needs to be dispellable (DEFINITELY the feral cyclone, that's for damn sure). That doesn't mean druids wouldn't be compensated elsewhere, which is what I hope druids defending undispellable cyclones understand. Making cyclone dispellable would definitely make the game more balanced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<