Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 22:59. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Just gonna say it. Daylie playing horribly at Blizzcon.

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#101 Moonies

Moonies
  • Moderators
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/0/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 957
  • 3v3: 2074
  • RBG: 192

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

Sorry Nokster, but you're not the one to talk.

I've never seen a perfect playing ele shaman come to think of it. Sure Hrk played it good, but not perfect. He did the same misstakes as daylie, except he spammed water shield (hard shit).

All the top rated ele shamans are just as good as another when it comes to the playstyle.

And also, Inflame carried nobody, he played bad.

lol

#102 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:43 PM

I've never seen a perfect playing ele shaman come to think of it. Sure Hrk played it good, but not perfect. He did the same misstakes as daylie, except he spammed water shield (hard shit).

All the top rated ele shamans are just as good as another when it comes to the playstyle.

not rly
Posted Image

#103 EMCL

EMCL
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Brewmaster 1/0/1/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2393
  • 3v3: 1920
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1837

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:02 PM

Actually, I would say that playstyle differs among ele sham more than most classes.

Some of us have different gear/stat allocation choices, some of us have different priorities (keeping health pools near 100% on our team, providing consistent dps pressure, making sure for perfect t storms, having the best grounds/shock), different positions based on our offensive/defensive styles, etc.

For instance I watch my t storm cd like a hawk. When it reaches the 28ish second mark (~7 seconds till reset) I announce to my team I have a pushback inc. I then posture myself for the most advantageous t storm and prioritize that above all else in the upcoming globals.

Yet if you watch Novoz games, 99% of the time he uses T storm completely out of range of any enemies, simply for the mana.

#104 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

- I never had earth living on my wep at all idk why you are under the impression I did =/
- Black Magic is actually quiet good, you should give it a shot.
- Tstorms on cd for mana was 100 % necessary based on comp / maps.

Daylie was bad, inflames was much worse then I expected ( obviously not bad but nothing divine ). The only player noticeably better then American players I have faced was enigmz, his play style was much different and very hard to adapt to compared to most American druids.

Hrk was good but I played better :), I'm sure if I had won the 3rd game against inflame and moved on to the semi finals and possibly finals I would have been able to clearly prove myself as the superior shaman.

Oh and my team got the worst possible maps vs LSD :(

#105 Coldfame

Coldfame
  • Members

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:45 PM

DIE DIE DIE, YOU RUINED TOURNAMENTS

#106 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:47 PM

im pretty sure our series were some of the faster series in the tournament :(

#107 Coldfame

Coldfame
  • Members

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:48 PM

Not in the past :(

#108 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

blizzcon finals was the longest series of all time

#109 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:57 PM

- I never had earth living on my wep at all idk why you are under the impression I did =/

Daylie was bad, inflames was much worse then I expected ( obviously not bad but nothing divine ). The only player noticeably better then American players I have faced was enigmz, his play style was much different and very hard to adapt to compared to most American druids.

Hrk was good but I played better :), I'm sure if I had won the 3rd game against inflame and moved on to the semi finals and possibly finals I would have been able to clearly prove myself as the superior shaman.

oh dear :(

#110 cameronlol

cameronlol
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

Personally I thought you did really well. Although your games were EXTREMELY boring.
Posted Image

#111 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

Hmm, I suppose it's just general hatred toward the comp.

At least I did not want to watch the games simply based on past experience with watching you guys play, ah well I even fell asleep during the finals.

What a weakling I am :(

#112 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

Personally I thought you did really well. Although your games were EXTREMELY boring.

Its never boring when you play them :) but im pretty sure every series in the tournament was boring other than watching Koreans.

#113 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

oh dear :(

hes kind of right, enigmz totally cockblocked col red not only by being the guy who whined and got the the rematch, but by playing pretty incredible resto druid and keeping his team up through some pretty horrible mistakes and pretty amazing play by the mld

#114 EMCL

EMCL
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:33 PM

I went into it expecting you to be super poopy and was actually impressed.

I fucking hate haste for ele sham as I'm sure you know by now, so black magic is an affront to all that is good for me : x.

You can t storm on cd! I do! But make sure you at least hit someone to mess up their positioning T_T.

HRK actually had insanely solid groundings, got every haunt/c bolt from what i could see.

#115 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:34 PM

I went into it expecting you to be super poopy and was actually impressed.

I fucking hate haste for ele sham as I'm sure you know by now, so black magic is an affront to all that is good for me : x.

You can t storm on cd! I do! But make sure you at least hit someone to mess up their positioning T_T.

HRK actually had insanely solid groundings, got every haunt/c bolt from what i could see.

LOL..

Im sorry but t storm is situational and in those games mana was the best use. What your suggesting is once It comes off cd I completely move out of position and basically ask the LSD to target me to hit maybe 1 person with it? We never got dalaran once which would have been the best map to use it offensively but when your fight an LSD who spreads out across the entire map to prevent fear/tstorm and get rov 4 times and nagrand twice its kind of a dumb idea.

I know how to use t storm you don't need to tell me

Also black magic is best when used with crit gear.

#116 EMCL

EMCL
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:29 AM

Ok I was keeping it civil but w/e.

I've played you on like 3 different ele sham on BG9 (when you're with diziet/talb). Every time I observe your t storms and you do similar things.

Just friendly advice that you might want to work on your t storms, but no biggy.

I've never played on rampage, just xferred here with skill-capped last weekend.

So calm down and take some criticism.

#117 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:49 AM

I've played you on like 3 different ele sham on BG9 (when you're with diziet/talb). Every time I observe your t storms and you do similar things.

Just friendly advice that you might want to work on your t storms, but no biggy.

Idk why I would need to take advice from you when I have literally never lost to you and idk why you insist on giving it.

#118 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:07 AM

When I fought you on tr, u literally ran in the mid and killed urself so idk if u shud be givin advice
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#119 Jecks

Jecks
  • Premium Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:27 AM

Idk why I would need to take advice from you when I have literally never lost to you and idk why you insist on giving it.

Posted Image

#120 cameronlol

cameronlol
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:33 AM

rofl
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic