• Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1700
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:11 PM

I love topics like these, I could read em over and over again

So much hate vs aAa, but yeah, always a reason to flame right?
When TSG won blizzcon it was more like "lol eu get pwned scrubs", "USA #1" and this year some European teams wins a tournament and I see this shit "lol op comp"  "druid is hard right?" and tons of anti EU comments on Ming's blog.

Please get over it, it's a fucking game, not like you'd get a part of the 75k if col red had won.
Posted Image

#4102 brosanac

brosanac
  • Jóhndorian
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

? i can point out all the things that mld has too

equal skilled players, mld has the advantage even if isnt a hardcounter, they lost 0-3(didnt watch any of the finals) the first round till they figured out what to do, and then they switched to priest to try to burn even tho thats not really a gr8 idea, the lsd can get the priest oom way faster

in conclusion - the better team won, jesus people get over it already

doesnt even matter what vileroze said, i thought it before and will still think that mld has the edge above lsd

it doesnt even look like people give a shit that its MY opinion that mld is ahead, they just look at my info "oh EU lollol"(nobody disagreed with vileroze when he posted that after ) and think my post is a hidden eu>us message rofl so they feel the need to reply something

again i dont care what team won, and what difference would it make if a team from your continent/country won??? none..

#4103 Xessi

Xessi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1700
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

What are you talking about Bosnia?!

Who doesn't want to impress his internet friends: "my country iz btr than yours duud, we p00n u at a videogaime"
Posted Image

#4104 Alef

Alef
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:43 PM

They won 12000 Euros max each, well yeah little more than 4 months of my declared salary.

Warlock (affliction) Revamp:
-Inability to multi-target dot

Levidian

#4105 Yilar

Yilar
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 767

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:44 PM

[quote name='Alef']They won 12000 Euros max each, well yeah little more than 4 months of my declared salary.[/QUOTE]

Good for you, but what exactly is your point? You have a life, gz on that. I think you're on the wrong forum...

#4106 Brakepoint

Brakepoint
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:06 PM

[QUOTE] they lost 0-3(didnt watch any of the finals) the first round till they figured out what to do[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]they lost 0-3(didnt watch any of the finals) [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][B]didnt watch any of the finals[/B][/QUOTE]

Glad we got that sorted out.  
Oh, and for all those saying aAa was the better team; Soul, Link (but you would've had to watch the finals to get the joke).

#4107 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

[quote name='Brakepoint']Glad we got that sorted out.  
Oh, and for all those saying aAa was the better team; Soul, Link (but you would've had to watch the finals to get the joke).[/QUOTE]

Dont need soul link .. :D

pretty sure snutz never forgot soul link ....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lsd
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#4108 Ultraxz

Ultraxz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:34 PM

[quote name='Alef']ALl that drama because some never-seen-the-sun-skin nerds thought they won but they didnt for 20 min. Giving them 100 $ for what they accomplished would be enought anyway.

THey dedicate all their (non) life to play wow to finally win something worth cash, while i earn what they do in one year in 2 months of soft working, have a wife , a life, friends,  and somes bitches i get into, do sports, and have interesting hobbies beside trolling dumb threads on dumb forums.  

But the best , in my eyes, is TEARS , hugues ones, when US loses. If aAa lost like that there wouldnt be such drama.

Edit : mind you , it's not 75 k each, its divided by 3 + the taxes and god knows what else; I wouldnt even move from home if not for first place.[/QUOTE]

you are really pathetic man, really.

#4109 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:41 PM

Why is everyone saying mld is a counter to lsd. If both are played perfectly or close to it, it's a stale mate...exactly what happened in the tourny.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#4110 Xbilol

Xbilol
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

[quote name='stcolbert']Why is everyone saying mld is a counter to lsd. If both are played perfectly or close to it, it's a stale mate...exactly what happened in the tourny.[/QUOTE]

this.   both teams can equally turtle, cant believe people are still debating this

#4111 brosanac

brosanac
  • Jóhndorian
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:47 AM

i still dont get why this alef guy isnt banned yet rofl

"working, have a wife , a life, friends, and somes bitches i get into, do sports, and have interesting hobbies beside trolling dumb threads on dumb forums."

you earn 12000$ dollar a month aswell
damn what a life

rofl get outta here already

#4112 brosanac

brosanac
  • Jóhndorian
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:34 AM

[quote name='KIA Skill']OH DID HE? THE GREAT VILEROZE SAID IT!?! NO FUCKIN WAY!!! IT HAS TO BE TRUE THEN!

I didn't know that playing a certain comp affected the IQ of the people you play against. Good logic.

To put it simply, you're a buck tooth retard. Keep waving those foam fingers and flags fanboi.[/QUOTE]

i thought it long before vileroze said it, but the fact that he mentioned it is clear enough

his mld is probably better then col red anyway

but yeah i know its hard for u to judge what counters what considering you play dbl healer dk and dont have much of a clue anyway

ps i dont fanboi aaa, i dont like them either but they won fair and square and you just cant live it coz it means a lot to u who wins this video game event rofl

#4113 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fury 1/0/1/0/1/0/0

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:11 PM

Close this thread please. Blizzcon is over!

#4114 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:39 PM

[quote name='Knaittiz']Close this thread please. Blizzcon is over![/QUOTE]

Yeah, unfortunately people are dragging this out, aren't they.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<