Wtf happened

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Creamsicle

Creamsicle
  • Junkies

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:27 AM

:mage::mage::mage:

So ive read 0 patch notes.... What should I be stacking and reforging for how op frost is atm?
Team Queerslayers™

#2 xohy

xohy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:33 AM

grats on r1 5s. oh wait.

#3 Cuddlybunny

Cuddlybunny
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:40 AM

have you tried arcane/fire?

both look good

Cerebral said:

Oh, and you are still a no name to the MLG community.

#4 kirbysniper

kirbysniper
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:44 AM

cheatsicle

#5 Pownmeisterz

Pownmeisterz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:13 AM

Frost is really strong, people say they nerfed it hard, but its still a pretty large gain over what we had previously, and they're doing a good job so far of nerfing the shit that is unavoidable. I can safely say that the damage to health % is at least double of what it used to be, and the procs are very reliable now. Mana isn't an issue at all at 80(because our base mana is a lot lower than what it will be at 85). Arcane is pretty lame since all you do is spam arcane blast, missile barrage/arcane barrage does ass damage since they don't benefit from AB stacks anymore, and fire isn't very fun at all.

As for what stats to get, since they changed resil to only reduce player damage by a certain amount, and 33% is the crit cap, you'll probably have more than enough crit right now. What you'll want to do is reforge all your gear and get as much mastery as humanly possible. Frost mastery is way too generous and is the only way you'll see monster crits.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Creamsicle

Creamsicle
  • Junkies

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:55 AM

whats the joke about r1? we are the only top team on the bg that doesnt wintrade? ahh were pussies i get it.
Team Queerslayers™

#7 Reesezpiecez

Reesezpiecez
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:57 AM

Creamsicle said:

whats the joke about r1? we are the only top team on the bg that doesnt wintrade? ahh were pussies i get it.

FOUR DPS SCUM

#8 cinn

cinn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

Pownmeisterz said:

and fire isn't very fun at all.

fire in 1v1 kinda feels like a tease atm, with cauterize being somewhat of a joke, land a killing blow on a mage, see him get to 40%, run away, see him burn to death

but i gotta add that with mastery stacked to the teeth fire and paired with a personal healer fire damage is nothing less but mental in BGs and if people stack up you'll most likely see masses of people burn to ashes, i've been enjoying it quite alot :)

frost just feels a bit dumbed down with (when talented) CoC being a back up FN and icelance becoming faceroll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<