#1 Mournful89

Mournful89
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Icecrown
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:55 AM

After seeing how succesful Shouri's thread about the win traders on Reckoning (Resulted in Jordons team getting reset very quick) I figured I would make one to see if I could get the same results. Some of you may have heard of the 3 teams on Nightfall who used the MMR exploit to wintrade to first on the last day of the season. These teams chain queued up against a 1 man team with a bugged MMR of 3500, winning high amounts of points every game. They didn't try to hide it all and by looking at match history it is very easy to see. They also have admited to doing so on the nightfall forums.

Here is one of the many games played.
wowarmory.com/arena-game.xml?gid=24831308&b=Nightfall

These are the three teams who used the MMR exploit.

Cawlin, Karizi, Grimbeastx, Zeyo, Flaberz, and Chaimer:
wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?r=Kel'Thuzad&ts=3&t=flaberz+u+suwk+serius

Bcfobe, Mirion, Getoffmenerd:
wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?b=Nightfall&r=Kel'Thuzad&ts=3&t=five+days +kt+will+die&ff=realm&fv=Kel'Thuzad&select=five+da ys+kt+will+die

Deadlyìntent, Mesolol, Styxia, Mistaclean:
wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?b=Nightfall&r=Kel'Thuzad&ts=3&t=weenerz+g o+in+buttz&ff=realm&fv=Kel'Thuzad&select=weenerz+g o+in+buttz

2 of the mmr exploiters.
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel'Thuzad&cn=Eraseasaurus
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel'Thuzad&cn=Brcjeyce (Bcfobe's alt)

Here are some of the screen shots that Eraseasaurus took while he was win trading.
img269.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnshot101110194442.jpg/
i.imgur.com/6kAEL.jpg

As you can see all 3 of these teams win traded and although some of these players are rank 1 capable they decided to cheat. I'm hoping by posting this on AJ more people will report this and force blizzard into looking into this. I know there are a lot of people out there who cheated for their Wrathful Glad title, but by getting these teams reset would mean 13 less players running around with a title they didn't earn.

So for anyone willing to report them, I will post what to put into the ticket or email below to make it as little work as possible. All you have to do is copy and paste.

Thanks for reading.

#2 Mournful89

Mournful89
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Icecrown
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:55 AM

Here is the ticket or email to copy paste.

Ticket:
On the last night of the arena season, 3 teams on Kel'thuzad alliance used the MMR glitch to win trade to first place. If you look at the match history you will see that they chain queued against 1 person with a high mmr. The players with the bugged mmr are Eraseasaurus and Brcjeyce. Deadlyìntent, Cawlin, and Bcfobe are the team leaders of the 3 teams who used the exploit to achieve first place.

Email ([email protected]):
On the last day of the season 3 teams from the battlegroup Nightfall, all on the realm Kel'thuzad, win traded all the way to first. They used the exploit with bugged mmr, where one person with a high MMR chain queues and only that one person joins the games. They used the players Eraseasaurus and Brcjeyce to win trade them. 3 teams chain queued into them and they would just give them free wins over and over. By doing this they helped 3 teams that previously weren't getting rank 1 push to first.

Here are the armories for all the teams that used this exploit to achieve first place.

Mirion, Getoffmenerd, and Bcfobe:
wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?b=Nightfall&r=Kel'Thuzad&ts=3&t=five+days +kt+will+die&ff=realm&fv=Kel'Thuzad&select=five+da ys+kt+will+die

Cawlin, Karizi, Grimbeastx, Flaberz, Zeyo, and Chaimer:
wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?b=Nightfall&r=Kel'Thuzad&ts=3&t=flaberz+u +suwk+serius&ff=realm&fv=Kel'Thuzad&select=flaberz +u+suwk+serius

Deadlyìntent, Mesolol, Mistaclean, and Styxia:
wowarmory.com/team-info.xml?b=Nightfall&r=Kel'Thuzad&ts=3&t=weenerz+g o+in+buttz&ff=realm&fv=Kel'Thuzad&select=weenerz+g o+in+buttz

and the 2 players who win traded them.
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel'Thuzad&cn=Eraseasaurus
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel'Thuzad&cn=Brcjeyce

#3 Cprawrlol

Cprawrlol
  • Junkies

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:38 AM

good idea
:shaman: :priest:

Spoiler

#4 harlequinkopeck

harlequinkopeck
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:01 AM

yeah fuck all those fagg0ts

#5 n00bbox

n00bbox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:02 AM

fucking wind traitors

Cheesemonkey8812 said:

Lord Pistolgrip #1.
Posted Image

#6 Mistaclean

Mistaclean
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:05 AM

n00bbox said:

fucking wind traitors

yeah fuck them.

Hi pistolgrip sup my dark friend.
sig too big

#7 Gathund

Gathund
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:14 AM

Should post this in the general section.

Also add Shaqs team to that list the druid his last 2 games were won this way to get normal gladiator
I'm a warlock pewpew

#8 uhgidontcare

uhgidontcare
  • Buttermybutt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:49 AM

hahaha

#9 Boness

Boness
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2213

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:31 AM

lmao

#10 hamsterboat

hamsterboat

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:35 AM

i approve of this thread

#11 Swayy

Swayy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:13 AM

hey thanks man

#12 Blad3n

Blad3n
  • Eraseasaurus
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:24 AM

My ticket hasn't got a response yet, but I'm gonna get those god damn win traders banneD!!!

#13 Reesezpiecez

Reesezpiecez
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:27 AM

i r glad u has deside 2 join da gud justiceful side eraze, gibbin up ur 0ld ev1l w4yz khalifa 4 lyfe cy@

#14 Blad3n

Blad3n
  • Eraseasaurus
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:34 AM

Yeah, once Duelist Mournful (A.K.A. MR. 1200 games with a 59% win rate at 2500 PHD) exposed me for what I really am, I decided that I should report everyone too.

Man, if Mournful didn't expose everything, kinda like Giddes in Chinatown, we'd be fucked. I mean, everyone just kinda kept silent about it and no one woulda known ya know?

#15 Swayy

Swayy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:44 AM

ya, thanks for putting in a ticket erase. The more people that speak up about these ugly losers the better chance we have at taking them down

#16 Blad3n

Blad3n
  • Eraseasaurus
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:49 AM

I know, did you put one in too?

#17 Khader

Khader
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1480
  • 5v5: 957

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:34 AM

The 6 rank 1 teams didn't tip you off?
Originally Posted by Mightlol  

ps : Barkskin > Bubble as a defensive cooldown, tho its right Bubble may be used as a " second trinket "

#18 Blad3n

Blad3n
  • Eraseasaurus
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:04 PM

After seeing how succesful Shouri's thread about the win traders on Reckoning (Resulted in Jordons team getting reset very quick) I figured I would make one to see if I could get the same results. Some of you may have heard of the 3 teams on Nightfall who used the MMR exploit to wintrade to first on the last day of the season. These teams pale in comparison to the win trading Mourned of Icecrown did over the course of the entire season.

Where's the proof? Right here. I think you'll all agree that it simply isn't possible to lose this much unless you're win trading.

The teams they win traded are outlined clearly in red, so you can't miss them.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now, you might wonder, "Erase, what if this team isn't win trading, what if they are just the worst 3v3 team on Nightfall?" Well that's a fair question, but no team is that bad. You would literally have to be losing on purpose in order to achieve ZERO wins vs this many teams. If you look at the match history, the losing keeps going on and on.. my computer doesn't have the upload power to show you all the screenshots that I took of their match history.

Worst team ever in Nightfall's history or ridiculously successful win traders? Let's put our tickets in and let Blizzard do the rest.

#19 Blad3n

Blad3n
  • Eraseasaurus
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

After seeing how succesful Shouri's thread about the win traders on Reckoning (Resulted in Jordons team getting reset very quick) I figured I would make one to see if I could get the same results. Some of you may have heard of the 3 teams on Nightfall who used the MMR exploit to wintrade to first on the last day of the season. These teams pale in comparison to the win trading Mourned of Icecrown did over the course of the entire season.

Where's the proof? Right here. I think you'll all agree that it simply isn't possible to lose this much unless you're win trading.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now, you might wonder, "Erase, what if this team isn't win trading, what if they are just the worst 3v3 team on Nightfall?" Well that's a fair question, but no team is that bad. You would literally have to be losing on purpose in order to achieve ZERO wins vs this many teams. If you look at the match history, the losing keeps going on and on.. my computer doesn't have the upload power to show you all the screenshots that I took of their match history.

Worst team ever in Nightfall's history or ridiculously successful win traders? Let's put our tickets in and let Blizzard do the rest.

#20 Mistaclean

Mistaclean
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

Blad3n said:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Quoting this work of art.
sig too big

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<