Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:18. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Pallies can be dispelled?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GrassHopper

GrassHopper
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darrowmere
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:38 PM

I just read in another forum about some guy saying that pallies are so easy for him cause when they bubble he just dispells it and keeps them from casting heals and kills them.

Is this some kind of sick joke? What kind of Herbs has Blizzard been smoking? Can everything a pally does be dispelled now? BoF too? That means that the bubbles are even more useless than priest shields because they have a 5 minute cooldown instead of 30 seconds, which means 1 per arena fight. But I guess that means you only have to worry if your fighting a priest, shaman, or warlock.... OH wait, thats like every team now.

FYI. a while back I finally got my girlfriend to play WOW and then I asked her to marry me. So my fiancee wanted to level up together so I rerolled a warrior and she went pally; I figured this would be a decent 2v2 arena combo once she learns how to play.

So now that Blizz decided to change a skill completely. One that has been untouched since the birth of WOW, it seems that my 2v2 team is worthless now.

Is this team savagable, or are we now gauranteed losses when playing locks, shammys, priests, and prolly mages too?

Should she respec from healadin to a retribution build and just go with 2 dps?

Did this kill anyone elses team?
One day I will snatch the pebble from your hand.

#2 Arashikage

Arashikage

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

Only priest with mass dispell can dispell pally buble.

It is VERY reasonable in 5v5, but imba in 2v2. But there is no ballance in 2v2 anyway.
those, who hunt elves.

#3 Rhaegyn

Rhaegyn
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:17 PM

Only mass dispel can dispel bubble, and I believe they're upping the resist rate on the PTR. All blessings have always been dispellable.

Nearly perfectly balanced per current class strenghts:
Hunters

#4 theradol

theradol
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Exodar
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:19 PM

dude, calm down. Mass dispel Can dispel pally bubbles.

However, mass dispel is only available to priests, and it's not the easiest thing to get off in the middle of a fight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users