Official UEFA & Football/Soccer Thread

• Please log in to reply
11623 replies to this topic

#8821 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

real's play is way to concentrated on özil making the right pass to either ronaldo or the striker (benz/hig).
if özil doesn't play or is in bad shape, real kinda has no alternative and that is some serious problem.
letting him play on the right wing was a bad idea since modric relies on good passes from alonso then, and alonso also had no good ideas and then that stupid foul in the penalty zone was really stupid.
dortmund played a good pressing football that stopped any creativity in reals midfield.

not sure what higuain did yesterday didn't get in the game at all. benzema should've played from the beginning imo.
they should sell higuain and arbeloa and buy some alternative striker and a good right defense player. ramos did a good job back there. varane did also good as center defense but pepe only played mediocre.

i hope mourinho knows what he is doing and can set real for a massive game at home. if madrid suceeds to win against dortmund they will also defeat bayern in the finals.

i guess the only phrase to rely on is now: keep calm and trust mourinho.
Posted Image

#8822 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

http://p3.no/humor/hungry-suarez/

ROFL
Posted Image

#8823 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8824 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostBaklivaX, on 25 April 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

lol my best was 51 :)
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#8825 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

Real Madrid do not know the word impossible in their stadium, where they have turned around tough ties throughout the history of football

Right the way through 111 legendary years, Real Madrid fans have learned to believe in the magic of their stadium in the most difficult moments. There are many occasions on which the Bernabeu has seen a comeback from a large deficit, especially in European competition. The thrashings against Derby County, Anderlecht, Borussia Monchengladbach, Glasgow Celtic and Inter Milan have been stored in the fans’ memory as some of the most special moments in the club's history.

"Ninety minutes in the Bernabeu are very long", said Juanito to Graziano Bini at the match against Inter Milan in 1985. This phrase sums up the spirit of the great European comebacks Real Madrid has achieved. The Italians, who arrived with a 2-0 lead, lost 3-0 that day in Real Madrid’s stadium and the Whites’ legend grew.

But Inter are not the only team to have fallen at Real Madrid home fortress. In the round of 16 in the European Cup in 1975/76, Derby County beat the Whites 4-1 in the first leg. The second leg resulted in a 5-1 Real Madrid thumping. Another Borussia, Monchengladbach, saw Real Madrid turn around a 5-1 first leg scoreline with a 4-0 in the second leg in the 85/86 UEFA Cup. A season earlier, Anderlecht travelled to Madrid with a 3-0 lead and returned to Belgium having been defeated 6-1. On 30th April 2013, against Borussia Dortmund, the Bernabeu hope to experience another historic night in the European Cup.

Posted Image

#8826 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 25 April 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

because we're talking about nationality, not club.

I took the commentary primarily as "German club football had surpassed Spanish club football" (I'm not arguing whether that is true or not), rather than national football.

Posted Image

View PostBreadstick, on 07 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

some pickles are really good

#8827 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

Maradona thought Muller is ballboy at friendly match between Germany and Argentina 5 years a go (and request that he doesn't sit at same table as him)

http://www.skysports...6245216,00.html

Not sure if you guys know about this story, Bayern raping Barca reminded me of it.

Also gotta love Gary

http://epltalk.com/2...-the-daily-epl/
Posted Image

#8828 Leaflet

Leaflet
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Chants éternels
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1717
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 2183
  • RBG: 766

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostBaklivaX, on 25 April 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

Maradona thought Muller is ballboy at friendly match between Germany and Argentina 5 years a go (and request that he doesn't sit at same table as him)

http://www.skysports...6245216,00.html

Not sure if you guys know about this story, Bayern raping Barca reminded me of it.

Also gotta love Gary

http://epltalk.com/2...-the-daily-epl/

What are you on about? He didn't think it was a ball boy, he says "if you want to ask the player first (pointint at Muller) I will wait over there" then he says "it's not normal that I have to do a press conference with a player next to me"

Should never trust the media :)

#8829 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

I'm on about nothing, just something that every1 were talking about. You should press charges on them then and earn some $ in case you are right (and i guess u r, cba checking tho coz idc).
Posted Image

#8830 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

A bit shit title, but pretty funny.
Posted Image

#8831 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Posted Image

#8832 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

suarez is a monster and should be banned for life

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#8833 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

U serious? What about Pepe?

Also cool story circling around about Genoa but not sure fi it's true..  Apparently Genoa rejected Lewandowski in 2010, as well as Messi some years be4.
Posted Image

#8834 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

Player makes it big for one team after having previously almost gone to another team.

More big news coming soon.

Posted Image

View PostBreadstick, on 07 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

some pickles are really good

#8835 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

There was also Allardyce for Blackburn who missed out on Lewandowski, and Fulham.

#8836 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

pepe is a douchebag too

im not biased in my disposition towards players b/c of my team

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#8837 berserker

berserker
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

I will out do your Lewandowski stories. BAM

Robert Lewandowski started his career in Warsaw and as many good players from Warsaw who was suppose to play for my club - Legia Warsaw. He cam to our club in 2005, but he was fired because he got in the fight with another player Adrian Paluchowski.

Legia had to decided, which of this players should go from the team so the "feeling" in the group won't be ruined because of them. They decided to fire Lewandowski. Adrian Paluchowski is playing in 3rd polish league now and he scored 4 meaningless goal for Legia in 4 years being in Warsaw. Fuck our luck right?

Right. Thankfully no one would fuck up thing like that twice. Because after we fired Lewandowski he went to 2nd polish league and became best player in that league. He scored 36 goals in two season and he wanted to come back to Legia. To score more and more goals for us.
Sounds amazing? Best young player from Warsaw, wants to go to the club from his city, and will cost almost nothing? AWESOME!

However our sport director wasn't interested and said this exact sentence: "We don't need Lewandowski we got Arruabarerna". Mikel Arruabarrena is now playing in 4th spanish league he never scored a goal for Legia in his six games that he played through whole season.
So because we didn't bought Lewandowski he went to Lech Poznań. Most hated team by fans of my team. So he played in Lech for two seasons. Scored more then 30 goals, he became best score in Poland in his second season and Lech won championship. After that they sold him to Borrussia for 4,5 m euro.

This is story of being Legia fan. If there is any good player from Warsaw - he will never play for Legia. He'll play for every other fuckin in whole world but not for Legia. And then he'll score 4 goals against goddamn Real Madrid.

Posted Image

#8838 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

From what i've read he started in Polish 4th league then 3rd then 2nd (with Legia constantly fucking him up), still pretty cool.
Posted Image

#8839 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:04 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=PQvJYdpsGW4

Srsly gotta love Mario
Posted Image

#8840 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies