Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Official UEFA & Football/Soccer Thread


  • Please log in to reply
11557 replies to this topic

#8441 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 7010
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

Might wanna scope the post before yours, homie.

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes


Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#8442 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 3298
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 03 April 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

You are painfully unintelligent, like actually.  :\





** Think you're both missing the point that it's annoying Berserker uses the words very poor when describing Madrid in that series.

Besides all that, you're a missing a few of the Madrid chances had besides the ones you've listed.  So I still think Madrid was the better team, overall.  That includes coaching.  Neither of you address the fact Ferguson turned into a statue when the red card happened.  But again, the overarching point is the 1st sentence of this reply.

He never turned into a statue at all... he was flapping his arms up and down as well as jumping up and down!
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#8443 breadstik

breadstik
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1770

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

Being  at least 300 years old, I'm surprised he is still able to flap his arms and jump around

#8444 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 3298
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

LOL I suppose it's his greatest strength and biggest weakness... he's an emotional guy.  He should of reacted, as should his assistants.  He just couldn't see past the injustice.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#8445 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • Posts: 4589
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:07 AM


Posted Image

#8446 Riizla

Riizla
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 189
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1943

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

that guy keeps getting into awkward situations...

Spoiler

Well, with a girlfriend like that, I guess a part of me can understand

#8447 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • Posts: 1972
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

still would love to see him and reus play in rm.
if mourinho leaves they should do everything to get them both+klopp.
Posted Image

#8448 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • Posts: 4589
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

He seems like a dirty little cunt, could fit good into RM squad i guess.
Posted Image

#8449 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Posts: 11197
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

anyone see this? i was watching dortmund malaga so i didn't see it live

Posted Image



Posted Image

#8450 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • Posts: 1972
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

View PostBaklivaX, on 04 April 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

He seems like a dirty little cunt, could fit good into RM squad i guess.

omg stfu. and stop being such a whiny bitch only because your team lost. might be that that red card for nani changed the game but if manu where really that good and dominant, they would have scored at least two more goals and not be that effected after one player got send off. and that one goal they got was one that ramos scored so you can't really count that one as a goal united worked for.
Posted Image

#8451 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • Posts: 4589
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostBreadstick, on 04 April 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

anyone see this? i was watching dortmund malaga so i didn't see it live

Posted Image



Ofc ppl seen it, RM just keeps getting "lucky" (not sure if that's the correct word). Hope they will make it to finals and lose due to ref(s) making bad decission(s) against RM.

Also not to mention Mourinho ordering Ramos and Alonso to get yellow cards so they get cleared (again)...
Posted Image

#8452 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • Posts: 4589
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

View Post_Abulafia_, on 04 April 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

omg stfu. and stop being such a whiny bitch only because your team lost. might be that that red card for nani changed the game but if manu where really that good and dominant, they would have scored at least two more goals and not be that effected after one player got send off. and that one goal they got was one that ramos scored so you can't really count that one as a goal united worked for.
Why are you using punctuation marks if you can't use big letter?
Most of people disagree that was a red card, same as most people agree it decided the winner.
Posted Image

#8453 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • Posts: 4589
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Ibra boss
Spoiler

Posted Image

#8454 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 7010
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

View Postardnut, on 04 April 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

LOL I suppose it's his greatest strength and biggest weakness... he's an emotional guy.  He should of reacted, as should his assistants.  He just couldn't see past the injustice.

Yeah that's what I'm sayin :)

View PostBreadstick, on 04 April 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

anyone see this? i was watching dortmund malaga so i didn't see it live

Posted Image




Wasn't the same type of tackle; Nani completely left the ground (2 feet) studs first.  Probably should've been a yellow at most (to me).  

View PostBaklivaX, on 04 April 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

Ofc ppl seen it, RM just keeps getting "lucky" (not sure if that's the correct word). Hope they will make it to finals and lose due to ref(s) making bad decission(s) against RM.

Also not to mention Mourinho ordering Ramos and Alonso to get yellow cards so they get cleared (again)...

Damn you're bitter.  And I don't see the issue with clearing their yellow cards.  Smart move tactically.  Such a silly thing to cry about.

And yeah that Benzema tackle wasn't a red card in anyone's eyes lol

View PostBaklivaX, on 04 April 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

Why are you using punctuation marks if you can't use big letter?
Most of people disagree that was a red card, same as most people agree it decided the winner.

Most people certainly don't disagree.  You pulled that out of your ass.  Pundits, announcers, United fans, Madrid fans -- a fair share of them think it was a red.  A fair share don't.  Ardnut takes this shit in stride and you're having a fit every time you get the chance.

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes


Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#8455 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • Posts: 4589
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

Smart move? No shit. Smart move is also when you tackle from behind when opponent is getting into 1v1 situation vs your goalkeeper. But when you make that foul, you are out. And this way he gets no punishment at all...And it's also not the 1st time Mourinho is doing it (which you would have known if you have started playing fifa a bit earlier)
Posted Image

#8456 Leaflet

Leaflet
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Chants √©ternels
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 138
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1717
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 2183
  • RBG: 766

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

View PostBaklivaX, on 04 April 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

Smart move? No shit. Smart move is also when you tackle from behind when opponent is getting into 1v1 situation vs your goalkeeper. But when you make that foul, you are out. And this way he gets no punishment at all...And it's also not the 1st time Mourinho is doing it (which you would have known if you have started playing fifa a bit earlier)

You just went full retard, never go full retard.

#8457 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 7010
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostBaklivaX, on 04 April 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

Smart move? No shit. Smart move is also when you tackle from behind when opponent is getting into 1v1 situation vs your goalkeeper. But when you make that foul, you are out. And this way he gets no punishment at all...And it's also not the 1st time Mourinho is doing it (which you would have known if you have started playing fifa a bit earlier)

It is smart because it's speculation whether or not they were trying to draw yellow intentionally.  There's no real concrete proof where as tackling from behind 1 on 1 has a pretty clear intent.  It's smart.  Doesn't matter if it's a little dirty/gay, it's smart.  Having Xabi/Ramos for the 2nd leg with a 3-0 lead? Or having them both for a possible semis spot.  Relax.  Gonna agree you've gone full retard.

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes


Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#8458 berserker

berserker
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostBaklivaX, on 04 April 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Ibra boss
Spoiler

I think it was Alba and Xavi who clashed heads during that play and Ibra is telling the ref to get them off the field. He did of course, and Barca had to play with 8 man for a brief period.
Posted Image

#8459 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Posts: 11197
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8460 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 3166
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

View Postberserker, on 04 April 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

I think it was Alba and Xavi who clashed heads during that play and Ibra is telling the ref to get them off the field. He did of course, and Barca had to play with 8 man for a brief period.

11-2 = 8




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<