Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Official UEFA & Football/Soccer Thread


  • Please log in to reply
11557 replies to this topic

#1 Splash

Splash
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 562
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationTORONTO

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:40 AM

We need one of these.


From todays Arsenal v. WBA match I must say, I fucking hate Almunia more.
you still play this game.
rofl why?

#2 Ihavik

Ihavik
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 1341
  • Talents:

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:14 AM

hopefully barca doesnt get spanked by inter again.
also i found out yesterday zlatan went to ac milan. looooooooooooooooooool

#3 Iosys

Iosys
  • Jellyqt
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 5121
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:25 AM

You're talking about football right?
Slats slats slats

#4 Improve

Improve
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 2379
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:27 AM

GO GERMANY

Posted Image


#5 galaxywarrior

galaxywarrior
  • Members
  • Posts: 203

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:04 AM

Miunich Bayern 1st
i dont like when things arent going my way
you turned tables on me...you turned tables in a WRoNG WAY!you got me mad now....

#6 Arlok

Arlok
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Zirkel des Cenarius
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 292
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:22 PM

Splash said:

We need one of these.


From todays Arsenal v. WBA match I must say, I fucking hate Almunia more.

:D

Also digging Northampton beating Liverpool @ Carling Cup. :cool:

#7 NotFromPreston

NotFromPreston
  • Members
  • Posts: 44

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:32 PM

Iosys got banned!

#8 lunor

lunor
  • Members
  • Posts: 3817
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

gunners defense makes me fucking cry

koscielny is so god damn ffffffffffffffffffffff bad

though almunia is gd with penalties, and who can blame him for being a coward with a yellow card in the 2nd situation
Posted Image

#9 Arlok

Arlok
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Zirkel des Cenarius
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 292
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:20 PM

It's been a strange season so far in the Bundesliga, Mainz 05 (props to whoever heard of them before) currently leads with 6 wins in 6 matches, defeating FC Bayern (in Munich) yesterday. Schalke (runners-up in the last season) is currently ranked 17th, only 2 teams that play in the Champion's League/Europa League are currently in the top 7.

#10 Uncleadolph

Uncleadolph
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kul Tiras
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Posts: 683
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

Barca #1

#11 Dunnoye

Dunnoye
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arathor
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 329
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

I'm looking forward to Man U vs Valencia this coming week. I have a feeling Man U are going to get owned. Valencia are on fire despite losing Silva and Villa (some say it was a blessing in disguise). Man U in the other hand are mediocre at best. Shreck has become a non-factor thanks to that whole prostitute debacle, and the rest of the team is mostly veteran have-beens like Giggs and Scholes.

oh and fuck Barca. I hope they get trounced again, stupid arrogant pricks.

#12 Nel1296683699

Nel1296683699
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 2187
  • Talents:

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:55 PM

Dunnoye said:

Man U in the other hand are mediocre at best.

lol

I take it you don't actually have a clue about football?
Posted Image

#13 Dunnoye

Dunnoye
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arathor
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 329
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

Nel said:

lol

I take it you don't actually have a clue about football?

Gotta love it how retards always say "you don't have a clue about X" and then never explain themselves...

Man U has been dropping points to shitty teams, Shreck Rooney has scored just once the entire season so far. Last season he scored a ton of goals and they still didn't win the Premier league and they got dumped out of the CL. Chances are Chelsea and even Man City will beat them, so if Man U does not have that safety net of points from stomping the shitty teams, then their title hopes are as good as dead.

#14 Uncleadolph

Uncleadolph
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kul Tiras
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Posts: 683
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:52 PM

Dunnoye said:

I'm looking forward to Man U vs Valencia this coming week. I have a feeling Man U are going to get owned. Valencia are on fire despite losing Silva and Villa (some say it was a blessing in disguise). Man U in the other hand are mediocre at best. Shreck has become a non-factor thanks to that whole prostitute debacle, and the rest of the team is mostly veteran have-beens like Giggs and Scholes.

oh and fuck Barca. I hope they get trounced again, stupid arrogant pricks.

When did this happen?

#15 Ihavik

Ihavik
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 1341
  • Talents:

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:11 PM

they didnt really get trounced, but inter beat them like 4-1 aggregrate or somthing last UCL. or 3-1 or somthing cant remember

#16 Gyonshke

Gyonshke
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Mazrigos
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Posts: 7239
  • Talents:

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:12 PM

Fabregas & Arshavin #1

We gon' take it mothafockazzzzzzzZ

#17 Ihavik

Ihavik
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 1341
  • Talents:

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:20 PM

i wonder how cesc felt when puyol and pique put the barca jersey on him during the spain celebration. he should go hes probably better off. same with arshavin. bet madrid will pick him up or somthing soon

#18 Nel1296683699

Nel1296683699
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 2187
  • Talents:

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

Dunnoye said:

Gotta love it how retards always say "you don't have a clue about X" and then never explain themselves...

Man U has been dropping points to shitty teams, Shreck Rooney has scored just once the entire season so far. Last season he scored a ton of goals and they still didn't win the Premier league and they got dumped out of the CL. Chances are Chelsea and even Man City will beat them, so if Man U does not have that safety net of points from stomping the shitty teams, then their title hopes are as good as dead.

Yea, so you really don't have a clue about football.

Man United traditionally, as in, pretty much every season since 1994 that I can remember (bar 1) always start "slowly", and then after Christmas time play pretty much better than every team.

Thats why 2x Man United have won the league despite being over 12-16 points behind at Christmas.

Also, I'm pretty sure you haven't watched any of the games, because I have, if you take out the last 5minutes vs Fulham and Everton, they've far from played "mediocre" (You even using the word mediocre shows that you dont have a clue or havent watched the games at all).
Posted Image

#19 Rothira

Rothira
  • Members
  • Posts: 928

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

Posted Image

It's really cool to watch a young team (average age ~23) grow and take on some of the big names in the german league and even europe. :)
Great future ahead!

#20 Gyonshke

Gyonshke
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Mazrigos
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Posts: 7239
  • Talents:

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:58 PM

Ihavik said:

i wonder how cesc felt when puyol and pique put the barca jersey on him during the spain celebration. he should go hes probably better off. same with arshavin. bet madrid will pick him up or somthing soon

cesc is gonna go, but arsha.. i see him staying and then moving to a mediocre club in the premier league in a couple of years




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<