• Talents: Affliction

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:19 PM

fire nobo peeps i will destroy u with ma shadowy magic

SEASON 8 WRATHFUL GLADIATOR
NATIVE VINDI HERO VELV
:warlock::shaman::druid:

CLICK 4 BOOBS

Spoiler

[15:14:29] Eyal Onn - Corrupter: If you want to play a game that requires skill, play Call of Duty

will see about this velvy... nice 1k PR in 2s and 5s

Velv 1: World #1 Boomkin/Resto/Affli

#22 Maljar

Maljar
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:45 PM

arcane fire was viable at the end of s3 and throughout s4, and arcane has been viable throughout wotlk, what more do people want

frost trend dominated pvp, i would shot like 80% was frost during all seasons

this is what i meant

#23 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:54 PM

frost trend dominated pvp, i would shot like 80% was frost during all seasons

this is what i meant

in season 5 the vast majority were arcane :P

people choose what spec they prefer, i spec frost because i enjoy the cc it brings, if i wanted to turret damage i would spec arcane or reroll ele

frost mages complaining that fire spec is not viable for pvp right now, why are you not arcane, since the playstyle is far more similar

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#24 Reesezpiecez

Reesezpiecez
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:07 PM

in season 5 the vast majority were arcane :P

people choose what spec they prefer, i spec frost because i enjoy the cc it brings, if i wanted to turret damage i would spec arcane or reroll ele

frost mages complaining that fire spec is not viable for pvp right now, why are you not arcane, since the playstyle is far similar

Any mage that was decent with frost was pretty much still frost towards the end of the seasons, the "vast majority" were arcane only because arcane enabled pretty bad mages to climb up to the top.

#25 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:02 PM

Any mage that was decent with frost was pretty much still frost towards the end of the seasons, the "vast majority" were arcane only because arcane enabled pretty bad mages to climb up to the top.

yes but the vast majority were arcane, which was the point, regardless of the skill involved in either spec

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#26 Houserr

Houserr
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Medivh
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:23 PM

Xlego thats not all true i play 3 mages and 2 being frost over 2600+ Arcane is a super fun change of pace

#27 Champ

Champ
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:43 PM

yes but the vast majority were arcane, which was the point, regardless of the skill involved in either spec

pretty sure the "majority" of them were still frost, there was just a lot more arcane mages than normal.

#28 Lutheus

Lutheus
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Runetotem
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

100% chance to proc blazing speed every 30 seconds is really not that amazing

A free snare break and being able to spend about 1/4 of your time with a sprint (in addition to being able to cast scorch on the move) is pretty darned amazing!

if you have to use iceblock to survive with or without the cauterize talent then you may as well not take the talent in the first place, if a healer can pick you up before the talent kills you then its good, but double ice block is still better

If your healer can heal you, then you don't have to iceblock :D. This isn't mentioning the fact that mmo-champ says the CD is merely 1 minute- and you have iceblock on top!

flamestrike hits for nothing, combustion does not do anything near a shitload of damage :P

Some people are just impossible to please ;p

I don't even play a mage but it would be fun to see more fire mages in arena. It looks powerful but at least is isn't gimmicky! (-hello unrelenting assault, mage armour, wind shear).
Posted Image

#29 denialz

denialz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1552
  • 3v3: 96
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:25 PM

i play fire right now shits fun as fuck, they just need to bring back the old molten armor or some shit fuck this spirit shit. they shud make a minor glyph to make living bomb non aoe and give us a dmg reduction talent like arcane or a better mana shield

#30 denialz

denialz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:26 PM

I don't even play a mage but it would be fun to see more fire mages in arena. It looks powerful but at least is isn't gimmicky! (-hello unrelenting assault, mage armour, wind shear).[/QUOTE]

fire is rather gimmicky and extremely unreliable :x, theres games ill crit nonstop and some i can sit there spamming scorch and get nothing :( same with blazing speed.

#31 Lutheus

Lutheus
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Runetotem
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

fire is rather gimmicky and extremely unreliable :x, theres games ill crit nonstop and some i can sit there spamming scorch and get nothing :( same with blazing speed.

Looks like we have different definitions of "gimmick", but I agree.
Posted Image

#32 Raystigz

Raystigz
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2213
  • 3v3: 2469
  • RBG: 1848
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

15k pyro on a priest with 1300 resil today rofl
twitch.tv/Raystigz stream maybe someday i'll start using it again

#33 angra

angra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost ./2/0/2/./2/.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:48 PM

uhh u kids stooopid. free scorchs with a high crit chance and you can do it while running (more like laughing) and blastwave is now placeable like blizzard. who the fuck needs mana when everythings free Rofl + scorch not hitting like shit for some reason

Probably because they took away the crit bonus/crit chance reduction off resil and kept flat damage reduction (I think at least).

I guess I should rebind scorch to a mouse button to make it easier to run/cast :confused:

Also I hope they do something cool with arcane for pvp. After the change to arcane blast stacks not affecting AM arcane sounds mega gimp.

#34 Witness

Witness
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Gorgonnash
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:24 PM

Blast wave being targetable is so great since it still knocks people back - oh wait, it doesn't.

when a person doesn't enter arena until the gates open ( like it ends up in 2v3 ), the arena match isn't counted and is automatically a draw when the gates open ( without the annoying -16 for both teams ), thus no one gains or loses pts/MMR.

I would've loved this back in s5/s6 when my microwave would interfere with my router if someone started using it so I had a rule that nobody was allowed to use the microwave while I did arena.

#35 denialz

denialz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:42 PM

thats depressing.. pretty much my favorite spell :/

#36 denialz

denialz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:56 PM

15k pyro on a priest with 1300 resil today rofl

thats impossible lol... i have pretty amazing gear and ive never hit a priest harder than 8k.

#37 wimser

wimser
  • Junkies

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:01 PM

Lawl Fire will always be a boss

Official Blizzard Quote:

Dear Blizzard, nerf scissors, sincerely: Paper.
Spoiler

50mph? Hmmm I mostly see RMP but if theres that many :mage::priest::hunter: then it couldn't be that bad.

#38 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:08 AM

A free snare break and being able to spend about 1/4 of your time with a sprint (in addition to being able to cast scorch on the move) is pretty darned amazing!

in exchange for the talent points and loss of mage/ice armor that this requires, it really isnt :(

Also I hope they do something cool with arcane for pvp. After the change to arcane blast stacks not affecting AM arcane sounds mega gimp.

atm arcane spec will probably be the best pvp spec we have, since it will do the most damage, frosts cc advantage is virtually redundant now that every healer can dispel magic and frost lost its dispel protection

#39 aidlest

aidlest
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Свежеватель Душ
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 2363

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:26 AM

oh noes

thats impossible lol... i have pretty amazing gear and ive never hit a priest harder than 8k.

Obviously he was talking about PTR

#40 Svenn

Svenn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:30 AM

If fire is as good as it sounds it's almost tempting to play again just to try it. ;o
Posted Image

Warcraftmovies:
Zvenn 1
Zvenn 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<